Our Country is under attack from itself - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 24 Old 07-08-2012, 12:50 AM Thread Starter
Servo's Eliminatus ;)

Posting Frequency

Our Country is under attack from itself

Check out targetfreedom.com and see what the Gestopo like government is doing to us AMERICAN's.

We are losing OUR fought for freedom to a tyrannical government.

I get soo pissed off reading what they are doing to US.

If your hair is short and nappy...
Afrosheen will make you happy.
Anyone remember that one from the 1970's ?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 24 Old 07-08-2012, 01:36 AM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Wait till Germany and the Vatican take over the EU! We're not gonna have to worry about us attacking ourselves anymore! This worlds gonna change big time real soon!

post #3 of 24 Old 08-08-2012, 02:37 AM
MIdlife PIMP

Posting Frequency

Send a message via Yahoo to bodymanruss518
It saddens me that this thread is not 50 pages long.

Better to have a gun and not need one, than to need a gun and not have one!!.......

you can lose money chasing women, but,......
you'll never lose women chasing money!!....
post #4 of 24 Old 08-08-2012, 06:04 AM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

America is a lost cause, the morals and values this "once" great nation were founded on have vanished. We no longer teach our children "future leaders" the traditions and beliefs the country was founded upon and what made it what it used to be. US americans are more concerned about reality TV, teaching our children its ok to be different, its "un-american" to have prayer or sing our national anthem in school, it offends people to see "in god we trust" on american currency, Hell our schools teach Spanish better than they teach english. I am a firm believer that this country needs to be beat down bad enough it remembers its roots. I am not anti-american by no means, I served 6 years in the marine corps and grew up in the country knowing what its like to work hard to make a living, my father was a Navy seal and I grew up raising the american flag every morning and being told how fortunate I was to be able to do so. I know everyone remembers Sept 11th right? by the end of the day every house on every street was flying the american flag proudly, What about Sept. 10th? I dont recall seeing many flags at all. All im saying is this nation needs to wake the fuck up, cause we're just on the same path as Rome was.

82 GS450L- Bobber Project
06 636- Sold
07 R1- Lost
08 zx10r- Lost
09 zx10r- Totaled 8/3/14
07 cbr600rr- Track - Sold
12 EX250r- Womans - Kissed a guardrail
13 zx10r- Old street - Sold
14 SSR Lifan 180cc Pit Bike- Fun machine
15 zx10r- New street

I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery. But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I'll kill you all.

Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders

post #5 of 24 Old 08-08-2012, 06:37 AM
All show and all go 10r

Posting Frequency

you want this to become a popular thread? It'll need sex appeal. Sex sells everything. It's terrible what's happening to the USA and I'm Canadian.

post #6 of 24 Old 08-08-2012, 07:33 AM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

I read today that Obama would like to let at least 1.76 million illegal immigrants get a clean slate and all of a sudden become legal. Called the Deferred Action Program. Also called - pandering for votes. Makes Obama look really desperate too. This country is under attack because we are letting the people who run the country, give it away. I guess i need to find a way to become an illegal citizen and ill finally start getting all kinds of perks. Not ashamed to admit when im wrong but ashamed to admit i voted for the worthless POS. Sorry bout the rant but thats how it is for me.
post #7 of 24 Old 08-08-2012, 07:34 AM
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

The US is in decline, and is crumbling from within right in front of our eyes. Our best days are far behind us, and things will only get worse. There is only 2 things to invest in. Guns, and Ammo. You will need them when the colapse comes. It will make the LA riots look like a street party. Mike.
post #8 of 24 Old 08-08-2012, 09:19 AM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Just some vids I thought were relevant to the topic: (warning: language)

America is so great:

Internment Camps:

Look at this .pdf to go with this vid^^^: http://www.au.af.mil/au/awc/awcgate/law/ar190-8.pdf

What they pass:

What it does:

Blatant Scumbag Bloomberg:

Another Scumbag:

Audit the Fed:

Harry Scumbag Reid: (The man who previously endorsed Auditing the Fed)

What's coming:

What we need:
post #9 of 24 Old 08-08-2012, 09:55 AM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Most of us know that modern humans are way out of balance with our environment. It is only a matter of time before nature corrects the imbalance via war, famine, disease, natural disaster, etc.
When people joke about the "zombie apocalypse", I see a direct parallel to what our streets will look like just as soon as the shelves at walmart dry up. Not good.
Katrina was a good preview of what happens when society breaks down, if only for a couple days. Lock and load and hope for the best. Reading history books and comparing it to our current situation is not a comforting feeling.
post #10 of 24 Old 08-08-2012, 10:34 AM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Americans are lazy and many of us take what we have for granted. Welfare is given out like candy.

The entire welfare program needs to have strict guidelines:
1. You must be a legal citizen
2. You must pass a drug test and remain drug free while on welfare
3. You may not have children WHILE ON welfare
4. You must retain receipts showing proof of all purchases equalling the amount of money you are given monthly to demonstrate that you are buying the necessities of life and not Xbox 360's, 24" rims, window tint, ect
5. You must show proof that you're looking for employment
6. You may only reapply for welfare a select number of times before you are no longer allowed
7. You are no longer allowed to vote WHILE ON welfare as it would be a conflict of interest

Before you say that I've violated someone's rights, realize that all of the above is voluntary. If you want our money, accept our rules. Before you say that this is "demeaning," realize that it wasn't too long ago that taking someone elses' money for doing absolutely nothing was demeaning.

I'll think of some more

Strictly for the GEN2's Sporting the undertail with pride!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in