Not everyone likes mud, just my car - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By Capncalyx

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 Old 06-24-2015, 09:30 AM Thread Starter
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Not everyone likes mud, just my car

So my car is just a magnet this month for some reason. I had brand new tires put on the Xterra recently and theres been lotsa rain and I know a good spot here close to where I work where the river crests the bank and just makes a mess of everything and people go offroading down next to the bank. The X is apparently pretty kickass in 4 wheel drive and ive been trying it out. Well id been mudding and the X was fairly nasty looking.
Yesterday about 10:30am I go down to my car to make a phone call. We have a parking garage here at work that's 5 floors and there is tons of cars. So im at the opposite end of the garage and turn the isle to head towards where im parked and the closer I get I see someone at my car...and they are writing something on the hood of my car. I start running full speed at them and get about 20 feet away and start yelling shit like "get the fuck away from my car" type of stuff. Guy was fuggin rattled! Didn't expect to get busted writing Wash Me on the hood of my X. Asked him what he was doing and he says "I was just going to work and im sorry", he was rattled bad. Told him I was gonna knock the shit out of him...and I really thought about it, even put my dukes up n stuff lol. I said "then you go to work and don't touch other peoples shit!!" .."THATS IT im just gonna knock the shit outta you right here!!" lol. Thought the dude was gonna have a heart attack at this point and he kept trying to get away from me so I followed him and eventually got the police involved. Told the cop there was no damage to the vehicle "ill just be glad knowing he probably pissed his pants this morning".
Kinda almost feel just like .02% bad though cause I seriously thought dude was gonna either cry or have a fuggin heart attack. He apologized profusely but I was already in full animal mode, especially after a couple weekends ago (see my other thread). I said some really nasty shit to this dude. But some places ive lived, you damn near lose your life for touching someone elses shit, much less a car.
Went out at lunch yesterday and hit some nasty little mud holes

Reminds me again of a scene from one of my favorite movies...actually I think of this more and more every day....

Walter Sobchak: Am I wrong?
The Dude: No you're not wrong.
Walter Sobchak: Am I wrong?
The Dude: You're not wrong Walter. You're just an asshole.
Walter Sobchak: Okay then.

...hell, maybe im Walter.

Live Til You Die - QOTSA

We will all die but only a select few of us will ever truly live.

We all will feed the worms and tree's so dont be shy
- QOTSA
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 06-24-2015, 05:46 PM
The Pace

Posting Frequency

Cap, I'm lazy and you're not talking bike stuff, so can you say it all once again in about one sentence? lol
post #3 of 3 Old 06-25-2015, 08:24 AM Thread Starter
GP Star

Posting Frequency

No way man the Cap writes short stories!
scout likes this.

Live Til You Die - QOTSA

We will all die but only a select few of us will ever truly live.

We all will feed the worms and tree's so dont be shy
- QOTSA
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in