Need someone to interview for school project
Hey guys, I have a political science paper due in a couple weeks. I am supposed to interview one(or two people for ec) about their political beliefs.
The interview does not need to be face to face, so I decided to try finding someone on the forum, since I am on here very often anyways. It would just be much more convenient as well. I would greatly appreciate if someone would be willing to answer the following questions and send me your replies. I will then ask some follow up questions to make sure I have enough information for my paper.
1. What is your occupation?
2. What political issues are particularly important to you?
3. Why are these particular issues significant to you?
4. When didi you first begin to pay attention to politics(or this particular issue)?
5. How have your personal upbringing, experiences, and background contributed to your political beliefs?
6. What, if any, news sources do you try to catch? why?
7. Is there a famous person or political figure you particularly admire? why?
8. Is there a specific famous person or political figure you do not like? why?
9. Do you identify with a particular political party?(if so, which one?) why or why not?
10. What do you think about the US' current direction? the world's?
11. If you were US president, what would you do?
Thanks to anyone who would like to give their input!