my new old pipe (I was bored tonight) - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 Old 04-10-2008, 12:55 AM Thread Starter
WSB Rider
 
JUPJON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Fargo, ND (only about 6 month riding season unfortunatly)
Posts: 719
Posting Frequency
Images: 15
    
my new old pipe (I was bored tonight)

Well I was dinking around in the garage and dug out my old pipe for my full micron system (bought my bike used it came on there), and I was thinking about cutting it down. I have a jardine slip on too that I got dirt cheep (cuz its polished and louder than the micron-was). Anyway I was lookin at it and found this allen bolt inside the tip removed it and the damn muffler comes apart and I could remove the packing material- so I did and threw er on there. Its loud as heck and actually sounds real nice. I took a video on my phone but the puter won't let me upload it its a quicktime player file, anyone know how to change it or make it work to upload on here? oh well something to do. now I guess I have three pipes, the quiet Micron, the loud ass Micron, and my pretty Jardine. :deathmeta Anyway let me know if you know how to post videos taken with a cell phone?.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home.
JUPJON is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 6 Old 04-10-2008, 03:49 AM
Champion Rider
 
Jimsmowen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 460
Posting Frequency
 
Hmm maybe try search on google.com for quicktime video hosting or something like that
Jimsmowen is offline  
post #3 of 6 Old 04-10-2008, 04:03 AM
GP Star
 
silversv1k's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Canton, OH
Posts: 2,524
Posting Frequency
Images: 44
          
Quote:
Originally Posted by JUPJON View Post
Well I was dinking around in the garage and dug out my old pipe for my full micron system (bought my bike used it came on there), and I was thinking about cutting it down. I have a jardine slip on too that I got dirt cheep (cuz its polished and louder than the micron-was). Anyway I was lookin at it and found this allen bolt inside the tip removed it and the damn muffler comes apart and I could remove the packing material- so I did and threw er on there. Its loud as heck and actually sounds real nice. I took a video on my phone but the puter won't let me upload it its a quicktime player file, anyone know how to change it or make it work to upload on here? oh well something to do. now I guess I have three pipes, the quiet Micron, the loud ass Micron, and my pretty Jardine. :deathmeta Anyway let me know if you know how to post videos taken with a cell phone?.
i download my quicktime videos off my camera through youtube

silversv1k is offline  
post #4 of 6 Old 04-10-2008, 04:08 AM
Champion Rider
 
Red_Spike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Seattle
Posts: 329
Posting Frequency
  
Use photobucket.

Esse quam videre.
Red_Spike is offline  
post #5 of 6 Old 04-10-2008, 05:12 AM
Retired post whore
 
Alien10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 8,463
Posting Frequency
Images: 10
           
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_Spike View Post
Use photobucket.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." - Edmond Burke (1729-1797)
Alien10 is offline  
post #6 of 6 Old 04-10-2008, 11:25 PM Thread Starter
WSB Rider
 
JUPJON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Fargo, ND (only about 6 month riding season unfortunatly)
Posts: 719
Posting Frequency
Images: 15
    
video, maybe?!

maybe i shortened up a video, sounds not the best with a cell phone but it sounds sweet in person. I had some beers tonight at bowling so its not the best, but i dont give a shi....oot.
i tried u tube today
you tube my space and I'll google your yahoo!
link below

http://www.youtube.com/Fgsxrs

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home.
JUPJON is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in











Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
got bored so look what i did minebymistake Pictures and Videos 43 04-14-2008 01:00 AM
bored 06blackpearl Pictures and Videos 5 11-29-2007 05:08 AM
Bored 06blackpearl Pictures and Videos 11 07-30-2007 06:56 PM
i got bored natisfinestzx10r Pictures and Videos 7 03-02-2007 07:19 AM
you must be bored morrisjl2 Test Area 1 06-03-2005 07:06 PM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome