My 18yo Bro's GF is Prego... - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 30 Old 07-21-2012, 08:17 PM Thread Starter
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

My 18yo Bro's GF is Prego...

Hey guys,

So I need a place to rant a little and this site is always good about offering advice and stuff on anything, so here goes.

I'm 24 and I have an 18 year old bro who is about to start his Senior year. Our dad is a crop duster and our parents own their a crop dusting service here by Lubbock, Tx. He's been in North Dakota working with dad for the past couple months since farmers aren't doing much with their crops here due to the drought. He called me today and told me that his golddigging gf is 6.5 months pregnant and she just told him...WTF?? She's just now telling him this? He said that she said she wanted to wait for him to get home before she told him, but she knew before he even left. They're both about to be Seniors in highschool and he has no idea how to care for a baby baby. She has a 16 year old sister who already has a 2 year old; her fam is excited; mine doesn't know. Our fam is very Christian/Conservative, so this won't go down well. I want to support my bro, but damn it's hard. Theyr'e selfish for this as our parents had plans that this will throw a wrench into.

Rant over, thanks

Strictly for the GEN2's Sporting the undertail with pride!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 30 Old 07-21-2012, 08:37 PM
All show and all go 10r

Posting Frequency

well his life is over. He`s going to have to learn quickly how to hide assets. They well seperate and it wont be good for anybody and especially not the kid. She will most likely end up with the kid whether she is fit or not to have it and I guarantee she isn`t, not at that age. I have friends my age(I am also 24 soon 25) that have had kids early and they are stuck where they are. There is almost no room to grow as a person.

If your family has money it`s a little different. I wish you the best. Sorry I can`t offer anything really positive but the facts are facts.

Shit like this makes me kind of want to get a vasectomy and get it reversed when I`M ready for a kid. Women are stupid selfish bitches. Not all but I haven`t met one.

Last edited by JLG0987; 07-21-2012 at 08:39 PM.
post #3 of 30 Old 07-21-2012, 08:40 PM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Sucks for sure. Get the parents involved ASAP. You're right this will make everything much harder. I also can't help but wonder if it's his since she waited so long to tell him. Other than that all I can say is try to be there for him. Oh yeah smack the crap out of him for being stupid

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjeR View Post
I'm glad I'm a stripper, the money keeps coming in! lol
post #4 of 30 Old 07-21-2012, 08:45 PM
All show and all go 10r

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick10 View Post
Sucks for sure. Get the parents involved ASAP. You're right this will make everything much harder. I also can't help but wonder if it's his since she waited so long to tell him. Other than that all I can say is try to be there for him. Oh yeah smack the crap out of him for being stupid
this will solve nothing. He`s gotten himself in enough trouble already. His mind is problem going a mile a minute and probably not sleeping well as is. Support is what he needs.

post #5 of 30 Old 07-21-2012, 08:50 PM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLG0987 View Post
this will solve nothing. He`s gotten himself in enough trouble already. His mind is problem going a mile a minute and probably not sleeping well as is. Support is what he needs.
It's not meant for the 18 yro or to solve anything. More of a Brotherly love kind of thing for the older brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjeR View Post
I'm glad I'm a stripper, the money keeps coming in! lol
post #6 of 30 Old 07-21-2012, 08:53 PM
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

Oh man, not much can be done now. But my advice ( no offence to you/your brother) please do a DNA test. Make sure that kid is his. Once this had happened to someone i use to work with. His GF at the time got prego with a kid, she waited about 3-4 months before telling him. He was not ready to believe it was his kid, and turns out it wasn't lol. If she waited this long something has to be fishy... Everything else you gotta take it as it comes .. tell him to work cash only lol.. His life is pretty much reached the highest level off difficulty for his age.

PS: Do SMACK him few times over the head... Make sure he DOESN'T make the same mistake again with her or someone else...

GOOD LUCK BROTHA.. Kepp us informed as to what happens..
post #7 of 30 Old 07-21-2012, 08:57 PM Thread Starter
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLG0987 View Post
well his life is over. He`s going to have to learn quickly how to hide assets. They well seperate and it wont be good for anybody and especially not the kid. She will most likely end up with the kid whether she is fit or not to have it and I guarantee she isn`t, not at that age. I have friends my age(I am also 24 soon 25) that have had kids early and they are stuck where they are. There is almost no room to grow as a person.

If your family has money it`s a little different. I wish you the best. Sorry I can`t offer anything really positive but the facts are facts.

Shit like this makes me kind of want to get a vasectomy and get it reversed when I`M ready for a kid. Women are stupid selfish bitches. Not all but I haven`t met one.
Yeah dude, I think she's a gold digger. Her fam sees the nice things that we have and this is her sure way into a good life. I hate to say that, but I believe it to be true. Our fams don't get a long either. They're all about taking a free ride and mine is all about working your butt off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick10 View Post
I wondered the same thing and asked him about it. He said he's sure it's his. I dk what her reason is for waiting so long, but it throws us into a huge bind. It'd be one thing for her to be a few weeks in bc that'd give us a good 8 months to prepare and wrap our heads around it. She could have this baby in a matter of a months time!

post #8 of 30 Old 07-21-2012, 09:03 PM Thread Starter
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMEJATT View Post
Oh man, not much can be done now. But my advice ( no offence to you/your brother) please do a DNA test. Make sure that kid is his. Once this had happened to someone i use to work with. His GF at the time got prego with a kid, she waited about 3-4 months before telling him. He was not ready to believe it was his kid, and turns out it wasn't lol. If she waited this long something has to be fishy... Everything else you gotta take it as it comes .. tell him to work cash only lol.. His life is pretty much reached the highest level off difficulty for his age.

PS: Do SMACK him few times over the head... Make sure he DOESN'T make the same mistake again with her or someone else...

GOOD LUCK BROTHA.. Kepp us informed as to what happens..
I've def been pushing a DNA test on it as well. That'd be a definite relief because it does seem very fishy for her to wait so long. Cash only yeah, no toys or easy living for a good while.

post #9 of 30 Old 07-22-2012, 01:15 PM
Chairman of the Board

Posting Frequency

Garage
I would definately do the DNA test but hey it doesnt mean life is over even if its his. Lots of people go through this and things turn out great. Yes there will be added hardships for the family but no family escapes life un scathed by hard times. Children are a blessing and hey your brother will only be 36 when his baby is 18. There are advantages to that too. Im sorry about all of this but you guys can make the best of it. Especially for the babys sake.

post #10 of 30 Old 07-22-2012, 01:58 PM
Servo's Eliminatus ;)

Posting Frequency

ZDawg, Whether or not your brother thinks for sure it's his baby,
Insist on a DNA test to remove ALL doubt.
If it is his, tell him "DO NOT MARRY HER" because of this.
It will lead to a life of resentment against her and a miserable life together.
Been there, done that. I'm 46.
Set up child support payments, remember to be fair, if this is your kid,
your actions now will come to light when it is older.
Be involved in the baby's life and be a good father.
He made a mistake but it's time to man up to his mistake and be a good father to his child. Be there for it and do not resent it for his mistake.

And lastly, START WEARING CONDOMS DUMBASS LOL.

If your hair is short and nappy...
Afrosheen will make you happy.
Anyone remember that one from the 1970's ?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in