moto malisha. It will be in effect!!! bike theft beware! - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 28 Old 06-19-2006, 12:33 PM Thread Starter
GP Star

Posting Frequency

moto malisha. It will be in effect!!! bike theft beware!

Well folks me and some other key players have been discussing starting a group with the intrest of catching motorcyle thiefs. well gues what. it's going to happen. we have attained a couple of sponcers that are intrested in helping our cause so the first couple of stages of this are in effect. our opperation should start working in about 3 months. we are working with alot of police depts. so it's time for alittle pay back! this is the FIRST step to striking back against these scumbags. Eventhough i would love to discuss how we work and how we will be operating i cant. our tight lip set ups are what will help us. HOWEVER! we will be posting pics of our uhhhh catches. the bikes will be kept secrets.
However any site sponcers that want to help please do. myself and mr.mike dont get paid to do this. as a matter of fact we have spent ALOT of money to kick this off. so if you guys could help please do.
Randy Fallaw
10 speed

I got tiered of buying go fast parts.... So i got a turbo! now i need go slow parts!
If it aint modded it aint yours!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 28 Old 06-19-2006, 12:39 PM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Send a message via AIM to smalls23
if there is any way i can help let me know, i am sure my police department can assist
post #3 of 28 Old 06-19-2006, 12:43 PM Thread Starter
GP Star

Posting Frequency

the only thing we are trying to figure out is what point does it change from auto theft to posesion of a stole motor vehical. 1 carrys a term of 6 months the other is 20 years.

I got tiered of buying go fast parts.... So i got a turbo! now i need go slow parts!
post #4 of 28 Old 06-19-2006, 12:44 PM Thread Starter
GP Star

Posting Frequency

btw yall get the word out. this isnt a zx10 good thing this is a 2 wheel good thing. we need to round up the troops.

post #5 of 28 Old 06-19-2006, 12:46 PM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

theft is the KNOWINGLY taking of a vehicle ( you pretty much have to catch them taking it) possession is just the HAVING of stolen property ( example your find someone driving a car that is listed stolen and the guys says "man i didnt know it was stolen" or " my friend loaned me the car i had no idea") pretty much any situation you in which they have it or are driving it and you did NOT observe them take it.

hope that explains it . . .
post #6 of 28 Old 06-19-2006, 12:48 PM
Track Day Rider

Posting Frequency

I hope this works for ya. I'm thinking sting operations are the only way of getting the big convictions. Good luck and get them scumbags.
post #7 of 28 Old 06-19-2006, 12:52 PM Thread Starter
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by smalls23
theft is the KNOWINGLY taking of a vehicle ( you pretty much have to catch them taking it) possession is just the HAVING of stolen property ( example your find someone driving a car that is listed stolen and the guys says "man i didnt know it was stolen" or " my friend loaned me the car i had no idea") pretty much any situation you in which they have it or are driving it and you did NOT observe them take it.

hope that explains it . . .
how about the bikes in a van.....or back of a truck....

post #8 of 28 Old 06-19-2006, 12:55 PM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

still possession unless you observed them taking it, the key to theft is seeing it happen or having workable prints to a person or persons who do not or should not have access to the vehicle, but remember print can only be picked up from smooth dry surfaces . . .
post #9 of 28 Old 06-19-2006, 12:56 PM Thread Starter
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt_Rad73
I hope this works for ya. I'm thinking sting operations are the only way of getting the big convictions. Good luck and get them scumbags.
THINKING of a sting and doing stings is why we were called. alot of people think about doing things but the idea fizzles.... i have proven time and time again to have the trait of follow through. so this is why 3 key players in the moto work called me. it will be my honor to personaly kick these guys in the balls.

post #10 of 28 Old 06-19-2006, 12:56 PM Thread Starter
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by smalls23
still possession unless you observed them taking it, the key to theft is seeing it happen or having workable prints to a person or persons who do not or should not have access to the vehicle, but remember print can only be picked up from smooth dry surfaces . . .
so clean and wax the bike between stings?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in