Mexicans flying American flag upside down - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 19 Old 07-08-2006, 02:43 PM Thread Starter
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

Mexicans flying American flag upside down

Students part of the protest put the mexican flag above an upside down American flag at their school...This is how these folks really feel about America...Thanks to Bush it'll get worse because he thinks it's a great idea to to erase the borders between the U.S. and Mexico with his signing of the SPP document without notifying congress on executive order...Click the link read and scroll down for the pics.

http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors...bello-flag.htm

Last edited by Sands; 07-08-2006 at 02:46 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 19 Old 07-08-2006, 04:56 PM
MIA Post Whore

Posting Frequency

gosh... the site's name is "truth of fiction" and the article is under "rumors".

I love all these web sites. I'm going to make a web site and put allll kinds of shit up on it and see how many doom and gloom sheep I can attract.

As for the flag thing... It enrages me, BUT, it is not illegal and is protected under the costitution. Doesn't make it right, but how can you blaim a groups protest on Bush??

2011 Ninja 1K street
2004 636 track
post #3 of 19 Old 07-08-2006, 05:40 PM
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

Speaking from experience here in Phoenix. Almost all of the protests by the mexicans were flying american flags. At first they were flying the mexican flag and then were urged to switch to the american. All of this immigration stuff is nonsense. If they wanted to fix it they would. There is too much money involved to stop it. I have had my job threatend by illegals because they couldn't speak english and would have a hard time finding a job somewhere else. I agree that it is breaking a law being here illegally. BUT,,we invited them,,we told them we have a job for them,,,welfare for them...and as soon as the kids are born,,,automatic citezenship for the kid.. and THEN we tell them,,,,you are breaking the law...A bit of hypocrisy huh??? If they wanted to end illegal immigration,,,they would take away what they come here to get.....jobs,welfare,citezenship for kids, and for god's sake go after some of the people hiring them,,,,,they are breaking the law as well....but how many employers are led away in handcuffs?? ZERO

قودبيي فتهر
post #4 of 19 Old 07-08-2006, 05:48 PM Thread Starter
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by miykl
gosh... the site's name is "truth of fiction" and the article is under "rumors".

I love all these web sites. I'm going to make a web site and put allll kinds of shit up on it and see how many doom and gloom sheep I can attract.

As for the flag thing... It enrages me, BUT, it is not illegal and is protected under the costitution. Doesn't make it right, but how can you blaim a groups protest on Bush??
It's not the only website that has it but one of many...Doesn't matter it's still true that it happened....Apparantly you did not look close enough...It's fact or Fiction..It gave the rumor, then gave the truth....The "rumor" was true...Try reading more carefully.

Putting a Mexicn flag over the Americn to protest Bush ? Sure protest Bush but there are other ways to do that...That's not a Bush protest but an anti American protest by illegals.

Last edited by Sands; 07-08-2006 at 05:51 PM.
post #5 of 19 Old 07-08-2006, 07:39 PM
Post Whore

Posting Frequency

if i was over there and saw those mexicans doing that, they could play a game of ....... catch the hand grenade

Last edited by Nick.INF; 07-08-2006 at 07:44 PM.
post #6 of 19 Old 07-09-2006, 01:23 AM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

anyone know anything about this???

Most provocative is the contractor to whom this no-bid contract was handed: ChoicePoint Inc. of Alpharetta, Georgia. ChoicePoint is the database company that created a list for Governor Jeb Bush of Florida of voters to scrub from voter rolls before the 2000 election. ChoicePoint's list (94,000 names in all) contained few felons. Most of those on the list were guilty of no crime except Voting While Black. The disenfranchisement of these voters cost Al Gore the presidency. Having chosen our President for us, our President's men chose ChoicePoint for this sweet War on Terror database gathering. The use of the Venezuela's and Mexico's voter registry files to fight terror is not visible - but the use of the lists to manipulate elections is as obvious as the make-up on Katherine Harris' cheeks.

yeah yeah one of those conspiracy sites and all...but still... it was written before that...btw never grabbed something off another site hope it workd...anyone heard of choicepoint???one more
post #7 of 19 Old 07-09-2006, 09:19 AM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

SANDS...I AM TELLING YOU THIS AGAIN.....IN CAPS SO MAYBE YOU WILL SEE IT......THANK CLINTON FOR ERASING THE BORDER BETWEEN THE US, CANADA, and MEXICO......

I think I have said this about 5 times now, but you guys (Bush haters, Conspiracy types) don't want to hear it. You want to blame Bush.

Funny how until this, I have not heard ANYTHING of the national ID....

Coulnd't care less if there is one. Coulnd't care less if they start going neighborhood to neighborhood looking for illegals. Why? Cause I have nothing to hide. If you have nothing to hide, why should you care. These things would not directly affect you. The only thing it DOES do is give you somethings else to rant and rave about becuase you don't like the War.

This stuff is getting old. We get the fact that you guys don't agree with Bush and his politics. But going to some hack site to dig up shit is second league at best. YOu don't like your local goverment or national government? Get out and get people registered to vote, get them to vote for you or for candidates you approve of and think will do the best job......

If you're not living on the edge, your taking up too much space!
post #8 of 19 Old 07-09-2006, 09:35 AM
MIA mod

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by soida
Speaking from experience here in Phoenix. Almost all of the protests by the mexicans were flying american flags. At first they were flying the mexican flag and then were urged to switch to the american. All of this immigration stuff is nonsense. If they wanted to fix it they would. There is too much money involved to stop it. I have had my job threatend by illegals because they couldn't speak english and would have a hard time finding a job somewhere else. I agree that it is breaking a law being here illegally. BUT,,we invited them,,we told them we have a job for them,,,welfare for them...and as soon as the kids are born,,,automatic citezenship for the kid.. and THEN we tell them,,,,you are breaking the law...A bit of hypocrisy huh??? If they wanted to end illegal immigration,,,they would take away what they come here to get.....jobs,welfare,citezenship for kids, and for god's sake go after some of the people hiring them,,,,,they are breaking the law as well....but how many employers are led away in handcuffs?? ZERO

:iamwithst

A few (and I mean a FEW) employers have been arrested. My opinion mostly for show. Our leaders, this includes the Clinton's, have to take the blame for enabling the situation. The complete blame has to be laid on the citizens of the US for not demanding that something be done to stop this situation from continuing. Most people in the US only get interested in the workings of their government once every four years. People, we have let the (Vicente) Fox into the chicken coup.

Some days will stay a thousand years, some pass like the flash of a spark.
post #9 of 19 Old 07-09-2006, 09:45 AM
MIA mod

Posting Frequency

Solve the immigration problem.... Easy, NO ONE gets a job without a social security number that can/is verified. If you cannot prove that you are paying into the system, then you can't be hired. Verified with the SSA, not just look at the card. Arrest and jail employers, fine them large fines, so large on the second offense that it would bankrupt most businesses. Hugh corporations, board of directors, not exempt. If you want to lead and have the benefits, take the responsiblities, don't pass the blame to the HR Director. Stop all benefits except EMERGENCY medical. Downloading a kid in not an emergency, you knew it was coming. And if you insist on coming here to make the kid a US citizen, well think again. Here's your kid and a ticket home, bye. Oh, and here's one that should be easy to enforce, since illegal immigration is ILLEGAL, those who give aid should be arrested too. Class C, probation first offense, continue to do so, move the bar up till you have jail time and a record.

Some days will stay a thousand years, some pass like the flash of a spark.
post #10 of 19 Old 07-09-2006, 09:55 AM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpz1100
Solve the immigration problem.... Easy, NO ONE gets a job without a social security number that can/is verified. If you cannot prove that you are paying into the system, then you can't be hired. Verified with the SSA, not just look at the card. Arrest and jail employers, fine them large fines, so large on the second offense that it would bankrupt most businesses. Hugh corporations, board of directors, not exempt. If you want to lead and have the benefits, take the responsiblities, don't pass the blame to the HR Director. Stop all benefits except EMERGENCY medical. Downloading a kid in not an emergency, you knew it was coming. And if you insist on coming here to make the kid a US citizen, well think again. Here's your kid and a ticket home, bye. Oh, and here's one that should be easy to enforce, since illegal immigration is ILLEGAL, those who give aid should be arrested too. Class C, probation first offense, continue to do so, move the bar up till you have jail time and a record.

If you're not living on the edge, your taking up too much space!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in