Messed up situation! We're suppose to be Brothers!! - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 39 Old 08-30-2010, 05:01 PM Thread Starter
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

Messed up situation! We're suppose to be Brothers!!

xx

BIKES (Past and Present)
CURRENT: 2004 GSXR-750
1983 Honda CB1000C (Black) Sold
1999 KTM 300 EXC Sold
1999 Kawi ZX7R (Kawi Red) Sold
2000 XR650R Sold
2001 Kawi ZX-6 (Green) Sold
2003 Kawi ZX-6RR (Blue) Sold
2004 Generic 50cc Gave away
2006 Honda XR650L (Red) Sold
2007 Kawi ZX-10R (Red) Parted

Last edited by riding4life162; 06-24-2012 at 03:35 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 39 Old 08-30-2010, 05:15 PM
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

bob is a fucker...he needs to be beaten for trying to screw over someone else
post #3 of 39 Old 08-30-2010, 05:15 PM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Send a message via AIM to pmason718
I witness the same thing earlier this summer. Someone needs to do the right thing and stand up for John
post #4 of 39 Old 08-30-2010, 05:19 PM
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by riding4life162 View Post
A week or so ago me and a group of guys went on our weekly ride. We met up at the local gas station to fill up and head out from there.
We leave the gas station and a guy in the front, we'll call him Bob, starts doing wheelies in the center lane. Bob successfully does one wheelie and the second one doesn't go to well, he ends up flipping his bike and crashing. When Bob crashed he fell over into the left lane where he got run over by another motorcyclist, who was on his brand new 2 week old motorcycle. We'll call him John. John was doing absolutely nothing wrong just happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time. John ended up crashing his bike due to hitting a Bob.
Bob ends up breaking a leg and totaling his bike and John has minor rash and a few scrapes on his bike. Now remember John has done nothing wrong.
A few days later John finds out he is being sued for running over Bob. Bob is saying that he did nothing wrong, he hit a rock, crashed and John hit him.

Is it just me or does anyone else think Bob is Buddy [email protected]%er. If you caused the crash why are you not gonna man up, and take responsibility. Why would you say John is responsible for anything. Bob is telling his lawyer, the cops and everyone else that rides in these parts that it was Johns fault. What do you all think?
If it was that simple, then i would say that Bob is at fault 100% due to his wreckless riding. He not only endangered his life, but also the lives of the other riders as well. On top of that, he solely caused the accident and was his fault he got ran over. If it's true that John was just riding with the group, then it sounds like he was at the wrong place at the wrong time and deserves compensation for damage to his property due to the neglegence of Bob. If I were John, I would countersue bob for wreckless endagerment and damages. I'm not a lawyer, i'm just stating my opinion based on your story here.

05 Ninja ZX10r - Parting Out
post #5 of 39 Old 08-30-2010, 05:19 PM
BANNED

Posting Frequency

You've heard the saying, "with friends like that" That is a f'd up situation and he should man up! He was F'ing around and got ran over because of his actions. No ones fault but "bob's" I tell you this much, he wouldn't be a friend of mine much longer if he pulled sht like that with me, in fact, he may have more problems then just a broken leg. BOB sounds like a Puss!

riding4life, if you and your group witnessed it, then bob has nooooo case.

Last edited by narc300c; 08-30-2010 at 05:21 PM.
post #6 of 39 Old 08-30-2010, 05:20 PM
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

I think Bob needs to learn a lesson the hard way...

Had an associate (wouldn't call him a buddy) do a similar thing and not man up... Needless to say a group of us visited his house one night and did some midnight landscaping on his front and back yard with our vehicles.

The next night, we visited him again and knocked on his door where he got pulled out the front door and had the living shit beat out of him on the front lawn... He finally wised up after a lengthy hospital visit involving many stitches and he was able to man up.

Sometimes, it just takes babies a little longer to lose the pacifier!
post #7 of 39 Old 08-30-2010, 05:28 PM Thread Starter
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuziken10r View Post
bob is a fucker...he needs to be beaten for trying to screw over someone else
The sad part is Bob is telling everyone a different story so I been hearing people bad talk John. When I hear it I let them know it was all Bobs Fault.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmason718 View Post
I witness the same thing earlier this summer. Someone needs to do the right thing and stand up for John
Oh I did already, Maybe my upbringing and the Military has taught me something Bob hasn't learned yet. Be a Man and take responsibility for your actions. In the Army we would call bob a Buddy Fucker and he wouldn't last to long in my units! And if he did he sure wouldn't enjoy it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonic397 View Post
If it was that simple, then i would say that Bob is at fault 100% due to his wreckless riding. He not only endangered his life, but also the lives of the other riders as well. On top of that, he solely caused the accident and was his fault he got ran over. If it's true that John was just riding with the group, then it sounds like he was at the wrong place at the wrong time and deserves compensation for damage to his property due to the neglegence of Bob. If I were John, I would countersue bob for wreckless endagerment and damages. I'm not a lawyer, i'm just stating my opinion based on your story here.
It was that simple, I was the motorcyclist directly behind Bob, I saw the whole thing, from start to finish. John did nothing wrong, and the crazy thing is we just started the ride, less than 1 mile from the gas station, and we were going the speed limit.

BIKES (Past and Present)
1999 KTM 300 EXC Sold
2000 XR650R Sold
post #8 of 39 Old 08-30-2010, 05:32 PM
Certified SLOW

Posting Frequency

Let John know you will appear in court for him. Talk to everybody else that was present and see if they will do the same. Let the situation blow up in Bob's face as John coutersues him.

Oh and if he went over backwards, the damage on the bike should be pretty obvious it happened from going too far on a wheelie. Makes it even easier for John to prove his point, although he shouldn't have a problem anyway with witnesses.
post #9 of 39 Old 08-30-2010, 05:36 PM Thread Starter
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by narc300c View Post
You've heard the saying, "with friends like that" That is a f'd up situation and he should man up! He was F'ing around and got ran over because of his actions. No ones fault but "bob's" I tell you this much, he wouldn't be a friend of mine much longer if he pulled sht like that with me, in fact, he may have more problems then just a broken leg. BOB sounds like a Puss!

riding4life, if you and your group witnessed it, then bob has nooooo case.
I have already taken Johns side and given my report, hopefully everyone else who saw it mans up and tell what they saw.

BIKES (Past and Present)
1999 KTM 300 EXC Sold
2000 XR650R Sold
post #10 of 39 Old 08-30-2010, 05:40 PM
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

thats a wild story. bob is a douche imo & if John doesnt get him, KARMA sure the fuck will.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in