Look-Alikes - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 21 Old 05-13-2008, 11:24 PM Thread Starter
Squid
 
Anakin Skywalker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Town of Newburgh, NY
Posts: 41
Posting Frequency
Images: 1
 
Look-Alikes

The front of the 08 Zx-10R has puzzled me for sometime now...Where have I seen this look before? then it hit me...Anyone remember Zorak ???
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2008%2Bzx-10r%2B3.jpg
Views:	196
Size:	148.2 KB
ID:	68445  
Attached Images
 

"SKILLS OVER THRILLS"....THERE ARE NO TROPHYS ON TRACK DAY.

'08 ZX-10R Mods: Yoshimura R-55 w/ Carbon Fiber Tip

'04 ZX-10R SOLD

NESBA #748 'I' '06 Suzuki GSX-R 750

Other Bikes:'01 Aprilia RSV Mille, '06 Suzuki GSX-R 1000
Anakin Skywalker is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 21 Old 05-13-2008, 11:27 PM
Champion Rider
 
saki10man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Maryland
Posts: 447
Posting Frequency
Images: 14
 
Send a message via MSN to saki10man
yeah
saki10man is offline  
post #3 of 21 Old 05-13-2008, 11:38 PM
Starbucks Connoisseur
 
Static IP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Beverly Hills
Posts: 4,368
Posting Frequency
           
Quote:
Originally Posted by saki10man View Post
yeah



09' Ice Blended Peppermint Mocha Frappuccino
10' Venti Mocha Latte spilled some of it, was too hot
11' Peppermint Mocha W/Extra Shot of Espresso
12' Eggnog Venti Latte
13' Bagel
14' Standard Drip (since a Venti latte went up 20 cents)


Static IP is offline  
post #4 of 21 Old 05-13-2008, 11:44 PM
SPLAT!!!
 
925stunna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Brentwood, CA
Posts: 2,340
Posting Frequency
Images: 7
      
haha, first thing that came to my mind too.

925stunna is offline  
post #5 of 21 Old 05-14-2008, 12:04 AM
WSB Rider
 
JUPJON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Fargo, ND (only about 6 month riding season unfortunatly)
Posts: 719
Posting Frequency
Images: 15
    
Attached Images
 

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home.
JUPJON is offline  
post #6 of 21 Old 05-14-2008, 12:14 AM
Ninja Police!
 
Killa Kawi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 3,147
Posting Frequency
Images: 5
     
Send a message via AIM to Killa Kawi Send a message via MSN to Killa Kawi Send a message via Yahoo to Killa Kawi Send a message via Skype™ to Killa Kawi
hahaha

Troops on Tens Gen 3 Owners RaceFit Growler Owners
Current Machine: '14 S1000RR-White/Grey/
Past Machines: 06-R6/07-GSX-R1000/08-ZX-10R/11-GSX-R1000
Killa Kawi is offline  
post #7 of 21 Old 05-14-2008, 12:17 AM
Gun Owning Republican
 
Ervins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Castro Valley, CA
Posts: 5,278
Posting Frequency
Images: 10
        
Send a message via MSN to Ervins
Haha.


2006 ZX-10R SOLD, 2005 KX250F, and 2007 YZ85
and a Ton of Guns
I will never own a Honda again.

www.ema-usa.com
Motorcycle Parts and Accessories
Ervins is offline  
post #8 of 21 Old 05-14-2008, 12:18 AM
WSB Rider
 
JUPJON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Fargo, ND (only about 6 month riding season unfortunatly)
Posts: 719
Posting Frequency
Images: 15
    
these are better, the color and look are pretty close!
Attached Images
  

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home.
JUPJON is offline  
post #9 of 21 Old 05-14-2008, 05:56 AM
Chairman of the Board
 
or10r's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Central Florida
Posts: 15,981
Posting Frequency
Images: 17
           
Garage
Really the 08 is more cross-eyed than Zorak.

or10r is offline  
post #10 of 21 Old 05-14-2008, 06:47 AM
I really need to get out of the house
 
red636girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: on my bike..... : )
Posts: 13,309
Posting Frequency
Images: 5
           
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anakin Skywalker View Post
The front of the 08 Zx-10R has puzzled me for sometime now...Where have I seen this look before? then it hit me...Anyone remember Zorak ???
Wow...this thread should get interesting....I have to agree with you, the 08, performance is there, but looks



Silly boys ninjas are for GIRLS
red636girl is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in











Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome