LOL Cop chases bikes, then crashes, riders come back and clap at EPIC FAIL - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 115 Old 08-10-2010, 11:38 PM Thread Starter
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

LOL Cop chases bikes, then crashes, riders come back and clap at EPIC FAIL

edit

there was a big group of bikes, witnesses the riders there say the cop attempted to get some guys to run by coming up fast on their tail and then swerving in to them.

Two bikes took off, cop went after them, then crashed on a turn, the two bikes were long gone, the other bikers stopped and helped the cop out after he tried ramming them off the road.

This is coming from people who were there at that time and some of the people I know who did not run but were mad as hell at the officer that almost killed them.

http://tukwila.komonews.com/content/...ed-crashed-car

from what I know

there was a group of riders

cop actually tried ram them off the road

we all knwo how fuked up someone will get once the bike leaves pavement

and he had a 2 ton cruiser

KARMA BITCH

he rolled his car

riders came back to make sure he was ok

saw that he was ok, then they clapped at his epic fail

now this is my speculation and the rumor I hear

the news and the police department to cover their ass will say anything else

you be the judge

Puig Screen, Carbon Scorpion Slipons, Starrotors HID, Champs Sliders, Targa Fender Eliminator, GIPRO/ATRE, Rim Stripe, CRG Shorty Levers, Galfer SS Lines. ZX14 Nissin Calipers, Puig Carbon Rear Fender, Attack Racing Carbon Front Fender, Vortex Mirror Blockoffs, Oberon Barend Mirror, BMC Race Air Filter, Carbon Fiber Heel Guards, Stomp Grip, Speedo Healer, 16t front Sprocket

Last edited by xx8055NIACxx; 08-11-2010 at 08:17 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 115 Old 08-10-2010, 11:53 PM
Street Rider

Posting Frequency

Looks to me like the trooper was the one speeding dangerously since he was the one that ended up in the ditch, bikes seem pretty safe lol
post #3 of 115 Old 08-11-2010, 12:01 AM
Dont mess wit White Ninja

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by p8er View Post
Looks to me like the trooper was the one speeding dangerously since he was the one that ended up in the ditch, bikes seem pretty safe lol
Theres always two sides and I bet what happened was...the bikes were speeding, cop tried to hit them, flipped the car doing so

Why would there be bikers in the picture though if they left?

Sounds like the department is covering some bs up so they dont get shit for something

post #4 of 115 Old 08-11-2010, 12:01 AM
Squid

Posting Frequency

so let me get this straight : A 22 yr veteran just lost control of his car and rolled it in a chase? This is the exact reason why I don't care for the media or news. It's all just spoonfed BS that is never accurate. I think he did try to ram them and the bikes being quicker and nimbler dodged it and karma did bite his ass. Now I think the crash being serious as it was that I feel sympathy for the stater. But the rider side of me agrees for the two clapping at his idiocy. The stater wouldn't have rolled if he would have used his 22 yrs of experience.

And I think those were just concerned citizens that stopped not the bikers

This reminds me of cops here in roswell. I've been profiled a few times and that's the worst. Young guy on a chopped up streetfighter 7/11 gixxer. Cop pulled me over trying to say my bike was stolen. then tried to say i had no insurance or registration. Then wrote me a street racing ticket. I WAS ON AN EMPTY ROAD! I took it to court and had it dismissed. Wasted hours of my life cause some cop thought I would just pay the ticket and go. I know it wasn't right but for a while i didn't stop for cops. got tired of being profiled and all that BS. Gained some maturity since then though haha

Last edited by 89StarquestTSi; 08-11-2010 at 12:11 AM.
post #5 of 115 Old 08-11-2010, 12:01 AM
Guilty by association

Posting Frequency

they have some balls, or are dumb as hell lolol

-I come in peace. I didnít bring artillery. But Iím pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, Iíll kill you all.
General "Mad Dog" Mattis
post #6 of 115 Old 08-11-2010, 12:02 AM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

xx8055NIACxx

It's nothing personal, but you think it's funny that they rode back, laughed and clapped, to see him trapped, bleeding in his car needing to go to the hospital? I don't think his family would think it's funny to know that they left him there while they are at his bedside in the hospital. Not cool man.

Time will prey on you, and drag you thru hell....
TIE THIS AROUND YOUR NECK! :deathmeta

PRAY FOR VILLAINS
post #7 of 115 Old 08-11-2010, 12:03 AM
Dont mess wit White Ninja

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by CP10R View Post
they have some balls, or are dumb as hell lolol
50/50

post #8 of 115 Old 08-11-2010, 12:17 AM Thread Starter
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by POPO10R;
xx8055NIACxx

It's nothing personal, but you think it's funny that they rode back, laughed and clapped, to see him trapped, bleeding in his car needing to go to the hospital? I don't think his family would think it's funny to know that they left him there while they are at his bedside in the hospital. Not cool man.
point taken bro, but if he did try to ram them off the road/kill them, then yes that is funny

It's one thing trying to pit a vehicle, but a bike, WTF, maybe he should have called it in and got a chopper up insteafmd endangering himself, riders and people on the road

No dissrespect either my friend, and no this whole incident is not funny sadly, a person got hurt

Puig Screen, Carbon Scorpion Slipons, Starrotors HID, Champs Sliders, Targa Fender Eliminator, GIPRO/ATRE, Rim Stripe, CRG Shorty Levers, Galfer SS Lines. ZX14 Nissin Calipers, Puig Carbon Rear Fender, Attack Racing Carbon Front Fender, Vortex Mirror Blockoffs, Oberon Barend Mirror, BMC Race Air Filter, Carbon Fiber Heel Guards, Stomp Grip, Speedo Healer, 16t front Sprocket
post #9 of 115 Old 08-11-2010, 12:18 AM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Sounds like a good time to me.

1976 250 Elsinore Sold
1997 600R Sold
1976 KZ 900 Sold
2003 1500 Meanstreak Sold
2006 DL 650 Sold
2002 919 Hornet Sold
2004 ZX-10R
post #10 of 115 Old 08-11-2010, 12:28 AM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

I don't know of any agency that has clearance to pit a motorcycle, and you have no evidence that he even tried that. I've had a crown vic as my patrol car for 7yrs and that car will be nowhere close to catching a sportbike period, even if this veteran trooper forgot to take his smart pill that day he wouldn't pit a bike because it's instant death to the motorcyclist and his ass sued or in jail. I've been riding sportbikes since 05 and been taking up for our style bikes and riders trying to convince other leo's that profile sportbikes to have an open minded aproach when they stop a sportbike. But this post pisses me off and you wonder why cops despise sportbike riders. Well it's got me thinkin now.

Time will prey on you, and drag you thru hell....
TIE THIS AROUND YOUR NECK! :deathmeta

PRAY FOR VILLAINS
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in