Last option, maybe someone on here can help! - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 35 Old 10-25-2011, 10:31 AM Thread Starter
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Last option, maybe someone on here can help!

So im sure many of us are on bad times financing wise. I am here to see if anyone can help out before I have to get rid of beloved baby..........I am in a bind, behind on everything pretty much due to lose of job in June and got arthoscopic shoulder surgery 10 days ago. I did not have insurance at the time. so now I have this medical bill on top of everything, I have three options to get the money needed to be up to date on everything but need this within next 4-5. I am asking if anyone out in this forum would be or knows anyone that might be willing to make a personal loan for $2500 dollars against my 05 zx10r, I know right go to bank, credit union, anything. I have terrible credit from being dumb when I was 18 and in college! But most of that is taken care of due to me becoming a more mature person, well this may i had my two yr job anniversary and decided to splurge an bought my bike, I do not have a car or truck, I paid cash for my bike $5200. i thought I was set at my workplace, well June 17th comes yes a friday 10 mins before shift end that our crew was being let go! I worked at a plastics company. So last three months living off of little unemployment dont cut it. Started work 3 weeks ago at a place and just seeing if anyone will help a young man out! I do not want to go to options 2 and 3 because, option 2 is to sell bike for $4000 outright for fast sale hopefully, if not then part out an hope to get enough stuff sold by monday! If anyone out there can help please let me know. I will also be putting up picks of my golf clubs im selling, bought when I was at old job, I will be willing to do any repayment plan! I will pay up to $650 interest on the loan, will only be for 6 months due to new job and also taxes if needed!!!!! So please I will post of bike to show that it is worth the $2500 lol, but seriously thanks for even reading this if u did and thanks for any help at all! Know this is a total shot in the dark here but my last option guys and gals! Cheers pm or email is [email protected]
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Joes pics 001.jpg
Views:	264
Size:	201.5 KB
ID:	154431   Click image for larger version

Name:	Joes pics 007.jpg
Views:	267
Size:	188.6 KB
ID:	154432   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0288[1].jpg
Views:	269
Size:	196.5 KB
ID:	154433   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0289[1].jpg
Views:	267
Size:	192.2 KB
ID:	154434  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 35 Old 10-25-2011, 04:41 PM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Go visit a pawn shop, they should be able to loan you what your looking for.
post #3 of 35 Old 10-25-2011, 05:35 PM
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

Ya pawn shop will if you let them hang onto the goods man.
post #4 of 35 Old 10-25-2011, 06:08 PM Thread Starter
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Tried one around here an I would be paying almost a grand in charges for a 4 month hold on bike. Seeing if there is anything else, b worse than if we had motorcycle title loan places! Also I will let person keep my bike I don't need it during the winter! I just need some help, thanks guys an it may come to it but hoping not
post #5 of 35 Old 10-25-2011, 06:14 PM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Wish I could help...I hear you as I just had to take a pay reduction...I'm thinking of selling our Yukon to buy something less expensive and bleed the extra cash till I can get something more permanent figured out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjeR View Post
I'm glad I'm a stripper, the money keeps coming in! lol
post #6 of 35 Old 10-25-2011, 06:36 PM
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

I'd help if you were closer and I didn't just impulse buy my wife another bike she's been begging for..

This recession is hurting a lot of people but the pawn shop may seem like an expensive option however it's better then completely selling your baby.

Try to look at it from the bright side and that is, if you loan it you'll be able to get it back and have your bills caught up.

Hang in there buddy.

Current Bikes:

2012 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14RR [Daily Bike]
Downsizing Sadly
post #7 of 35 Old 10-26-2011, 12:00 AM Thread Starter
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Ya hear ya on that.......an ya sold my Yukon in may to buy the bike an start a Roth ira. Nice having that but wishing now I held that money out for a rainy day I.e. today lol........imma call a few more places around here an see if they deal with motorcycles an if need b just bite the bullet for 3-4 months! Don't wanna get rid of my first owed bike! Thanks for the support guys!!!! Keep u all posted as to what happens
post #8 of 35 Old 10-26-2011, 04:14 AM
Chairman of the Board

Posting Frequency

Garage
I would think you could pawn the bike for $2500.00. If I were close I could work a deal with you. Best of luck to ya.

post #9 of 35 Old 10-26-2011, 04:19 AM Thread Starter
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

^^^^^ cheers man thanks for the offer!! An ya gonna go run to a couple later in the day once I wake up after work.......not alot of pawn shops in Wisconsin take on vehicles. Least 3 of the 4 I called didn't! But ya I figure it's worth double that so I should hopefully Able to get it
post #10 of 35 Old 10-26-2011, 10:28 AM
Servo's Eliminatus ;)

Posting Frequency

Check with a title loan company bro.

Also, check with a credit union and see if they will do a collateral loan against your bike,

Good luck, I know how you feel. I got laid off 2 weeks ago, 2 days after ordering a new leather riding jacket.

If your hair is short and nappy...
Afrosheen will make you happy.
Anyone remember that one from the 1970's ?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in