Kid compliments guys car/rims, guy knocks kid out and puts him in coma - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 31 Old 05-04-2012, 08:05 PM Thread Starter
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Kid compliments guys car/rims, guy knocks kid out and puts him in coma

http://www.kirotv.com/news/news/crim...ut-car-/nNPq3/

PUYALLUP, Washington

A 21-year-old Puyallup man is in a coma after prosecutors said he was punched twice for making a comment about the rims on another man's car.

James Foster remains in Tacoma General Hospital on life support with severe head injuries.

Pierce County Prosecutors said Foster was punched by 25-year-old Daman Lehman outside a Puyallup bar Friday after he complimented the rims on a car Lehman was riding in.

"He loves cars, and he said, 'Nice car. What kind of rims you got on there?' and (Lehman) said, 'That's a stupid question,' and he hit him," James' father, Darrell Foster said.

According to a probable cause document, Lehman suddenly hit Foster once in the face. Eyewitnesses said Foster stood motionless, then Lehman hit him again, this time much harder. Foster fell to the ground and struck his head on the pavement. Witnesses said they heard Lehman say, "I put people to sleep, that's what I do," as he left the scene.

Lehman was arrested after gave police the license plate number of the car he was riding in. Prosecutors said he confessed to attacking Foster during interviews with investigators.

He pleaded not guilty to first-degree assault in Pierce County Superior Court. He is free on $75,000 bail.

"That was hard because (James is) laying there, fighting for his life," said Lisa Foster, James' mother, after Lehman's court hearing.

"If the glass (at the courtroom) wasn't there, I think I would have gone through the glass," Darrell Foster said. "You want to choke him, you know? You look at him and you think, 'My son's in a coma.'"

James Foster's parents said doctors have given them little hope of his recovery.

"They have no idea, they have no idea," Darrell Foster said. "They said he might never wake up, he might not talk."

big thread here, pics, facebook, criminal record and wifes tanning salon, read the google reviews lol too

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=144577791

Puig Screen, Carbon Scorpion Slipons, Starrotors HID, Champs Sliders, Targa Fender Eliminator, GIPRO/ATRE, Rim Stripe, CRG Shorty Levers, Galfer SS Lines. ZX14 Nissin Calipers, Puig Carbon Rear Fender, Attack Racing Carbon Front Fender, Vortex Mirror Blockoffs, Oberon Barend Mirror, BMC Race Air Filter, Carbon Fiber Heel Guards, Stomp Grip, Speedo Healer, 16t front Sprocket
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 31 Old 05-04-2012, 08:13 PM
Licensed Dist of HaterAde

Posting Frequency

Send a message via Yahoo to TMY10ER
That's fuked up man!!!! God forbid that kid doesn't make it or wake up!!!!!!!! There may be an manslaughter charge in that douche's future then!

Take a risk, and you may lose. Never risk, and you will always lose.

post #3 of 31 Old 05-04-2012, 08:14 PM Thread Starter
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMY10ER View Post
That's fuked up man!!!! God forbid that kid doesn't make it or wake up!!!!!!!! There may be an manslaughter charge in that douche's future then!
Yeah bro, guy even had his name on Facebook say

lullaby something something

what a fucking tool, hit a kid that weighs 50lbs less then you, and for what.

His ass is going to be tenderly loved in jail.

Puig Screen, Carbon Scorpion Slipons, Starrotors HID, Champs Sliders, Targa Fender Eliminator, GIPRO/ATRE, Rim Stripe, CRG Shorty Levers, Galfer SS Lines. ZX14 Nissin Calipers, Puig Carbon Rear Fender, Attack Racing Carbon Front Fender, Vortex Mirror Blockoffs, Oberon Barend Mirror, BMC Race Air Filter, Carbon Fiber Heel Guards, Stomp Grip, Speedo Healer, 16t front Sprocket
post #4 of 31 Old 05-04-2012, 08:24 PM
Licensed Dist of HaterAde

Posting Frequency

Send a message via Yahoo to TMY10ER
^^^ Karma my friend, that dickhead will get whatever is coming to him in the end! OR in his end!

Take a risk, and you may lose. Never risk, and you will always lose.

post #5 of 31 Old 05-04-2012, 08:54 PM
Boomer Sooner!

Posting Frequency

Wow, man thats Messed up. Some stupid people out there. What an idiot. Guy was complimenting him and he probably killed him. That's just rediculous.

Boomer Sooner!!!
post #6 of 31 Old 05-04-2012, 09:06 PM
Does not drive into smoke

Posting Frequency

post #7 of 31 Old 05-04-2012, 09:09 PM
Does not drive into smoke

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by xx8055NIACxx View Post
hit a kid that weighs 50lbs less then you, and for what.
Even if the kid was 50lbs heavier... All he did was that he complimented the wheels, and this punkass replied with a punch. What a fucking shit!
post #8 of 31 Old 05-04-2012, 09:11 PM
Pimp/Player

Posting Frequency

Man that ass wipe needs his ass handed to him. His wifes tan salon is across the street from my wifes job. I so want to go ask what kind of rims those are and hope he takes a swing.

post #9 of 31 Old 05-04-2012, 09:12 PM
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

We're all grown men here.

I'm sure there's more to the story than what we read in the papers.

Someone can walk up to you and say to you "nice bike", but it also depends how he says it. Now what if someone walks up and says it "nice bike" with a tone in his voice like you're just another douchebag that needs a 150hp bike to prove your manhood. All this while looking at you like your not going to touch him because he grew up as an entitled little brat that never got into a fight.

Look, I'm not saying this was right. What I am saying there are different ways of saying the same thing to mean something TOTALLY different.

Yes he asked about rims, but did he really?

I wasn't there, but I'm old enough to know a thing when you hear about these kind of stories. You look at a sheet of paper, there will ALWAYS be 2 sides.

post #10 of 31 Old 05-04-2012, 09:12 PM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by xx8055NIACxx View Post
Yeah bro, guy even had his name on Facebook say

lullaby something something

what a fucking tool, hit a kid that weighs 50lbs less then you, and for what.

His ass is going to be tenderly loved in jail.
I so hope that is the case. I swear, there are so many stories out there like this. It is a sad world we live in sometimes. Prayers for that guy and his fam.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in