Just Bought A Decent Camera - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 Old 01-12-2009, 11:30 AM Thread Starter
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

Just Bought A Decent Camera

So i finally went and bought a Canon Rebel XS 10.1 Camera. I know a bit about photography but lots to learn. Any tips? I know some of you guys on here are amazing at it. All i know is take lots of photos. I came with a 18-55mm lens. Ive been playing around but its death cold outside so it will be a while before i can get some good shots of the bike.Thanks for any advice or tips about the camera
Hope to have some pics up soon!

Mods: Full Arrow, Front Clear Signals, GPR Stabilizer, PCIII, Smoke Windscreen, Vortex Spools, Solo Cowl, Pazzo Levers, Homemade Undertail, Secondaries Removed, K&N Filter,-1+2,Wheelstripes,Powdercoated Rearsets/Pegs,White Gauges,HID'S,Alth Rotors,Steel Braided Lines, Nissin Radial Master,Lens Covers,Shortened Pipe
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 01-12-2009, 07:58 PM
Guilty by association

Posting Frequency

man, the wife and i need a new camera bad. post up some shots you have taken with your new one

-I come in peace. I didnít bring artillery. But Iím pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, Iíll kill you all.
General "Mad Dog" Mattis
post #3 of 3 Old 01-12-2009, 08:05 PM Thread Starter
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpriordan View Post
man, the wife and i need a new camera bad. post up some shots you have taken with your new one
Heres some pics from around the place.Its -40 with the wind here so i havent left the house much haha. Just messing around with it and got a few of a plane F-5 on display.

http://s273.photobucket.com/albums/j...tunter/Photos/

So far the quality is amazing and there is so many features or at least for someone new to it but also very user friendly

Mods: Full Arrow, Front Clear Signals, GPR Stabilizer, PCIII, Smoke Windscreen, Vortex Spools, Solo Cowl, Pazzo Levers, Homemade Undertail, Secondaries Removed, K&N Filter,-1+2,Wheelstripes,Powdercoated Rearsets/Pegs,White Gauges,HID'S,Alth Rotors,Steel Braided Lines, Nissin Radial Master,Lens Covers,Shortened Pipe
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in