iPhone Killer!?! - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 29 Old 10-16-2010, 11:57 PM Thread Starter
Squid

Posting Frequency

iPhone Killer!?!

This thing is pretty damn sweet!! It might be a concept but definitely has some pretty cool features that we will most likely see in the future!!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 29 Old 10-17-2010, 12:05 AM
All show and all go 10r

Posting Frequency

The iPhone will never die just like the bb

post #3 of 29 Old 10-17-2010, 12:18 AM
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

That thing is nuts. I actually just picked up my first smartphone (droid x) about 5 hours ago. This thing seems like overkill to me, i cant imagine what that "phone" is capable of.
post #4 of 29 Old 10-17-2010, 12:22 AM Thread Starter
Squid

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott10r View Post
That thing is nuts. I actually just picked up my first smartphone (droid x) about 5 hours ago. This thing seems like overkill to me, i cant imagine what that "phone" is capable of.
Yeah these phones are kinda like our bikes, they seem like over kill at first but then you just cant get enough and want more and more!!

post #5 of 29 Old 10-17-2010, 12:32 AM
inappropriate

Posting Frequency

Send a message via AIM to hesaves0211
The "jailbroken iPhone 4" tends to fight it's way trough the competitors and a lot of credit is due to the apple platform and it's millions of apps alone.

1ST GEN-10R 234hp/[email protected], GT2871RS, cometic gasket, tial bov/ex wastegate, BEGI FMU, WALBRO fuel pump,falicon clutch basket,race pak clutch,200/50 pilot,yana-shiki levers,.net wristband, WEGO III,PC3,GPR damper,cbr cals/Galfer SS brake lines,gp shift,1/5 throttle, 2NDARIES REMOVED <<click for how-to, *R.I.P D.J 10 Apr 04*
post #6 of 29 Old 10-17-2010, 12:37 AM Thread Starter
Squid

Posting Frequency

Yeah I know the iphone wont die, I just thought this thing was pretty cool! I have a 3g right now and Im trying to get a iphone4 soon hopefully, I have my 3g on eBay right now so hopefully someone will grab it up this week so I can get the new one!!

post #7 of 29 Old 10-17-2010, 01:34 AM
Starbucks Connoisseur

Posting Frequency

All I can say is WOW.

What on earth is going to make the Mozilla Seabird 2D oldschool and useless?

The newer phone will LITERALLY have to prick a blood sample (like diabetics do twice a day) and use some app that gives you your %100 yearly check up for everything that regular Doc and blood test would do. Cholest/blood sugar, cancer, hiv, and the other 45 chemicals and ranges you should be in with Min & Max.

Then another app where you look into the camera and it does your eye test for your visial all this while it's sending your local drug store you prescriptions based on all the prognoses and if your vision got worse you can browse the designer glasses and they'll be ready in an hour at your closest Lens Crafters.

I am sure a few of you are like ya sure what ever Static.

But then again, if you could go back and ask your Dad's great grandfather about a cell phone and he'll be looking at you funny and wondering what cell means lol.

09' Ice Blended Peppermint Mocha Frappuccino
10' Venti Mocha Latte spilled some of it, was too hot
11' Peppermint Mocha W/Extra Shot of Espresso
12' Eggnog Venti Latte
13' Bagel
14' Standard Drip (since a Venti latte went up 20 cents)

post #8 of 29 Old 10-17-2010, 09:30 AM Thread Starter
Squid

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by Static IP View Post
All I can say is WOW.

What on earth is going to make the Mozilla Seabird 2D oldschool and useless?

The newer phone will LITERALLY have to prick a blood sample (like diabetics do twice a day) and use some app that gives you your %100 yearly check up for everything that regular Doc and blood test would do. Cholest/blood sugar, cancer, hiv, and the other 45 chemicals and ranges you should be in with Min & Max.

Then another app where you look into the camera and it does your eye test for your visial all this while it's sending your local drug store you prescriptions based on all the prognoses and if your vision got worse you can browse the designer glasses and they'll be ready in an hour at your closest Lens Crafters.

I am sure a few of you are like ya sure what ever Static.

But then again, if you could go back and ask your Dad's great grandfather about a cell phone and he'll be looking at you funny and wondering what cell means lol.
I wouldnt be surprised to see stuff like this come in the future! Our "phones" if thats what you want to call them aren't even phones anymore thats just one very small feature of them that honestly I barely even use anymore! They will eventually become a full package that literally will di EVERYTHING that we need them to plus some!!

post #9 of 29 Old 10-17-2010, 12:46 PM
inappropriate

Posting Frequency

Send a message via AIM to hesaves0211
the only thing that impresses me is its projector(s)...i dont care for the key board but the potential app-wise is there. that blue tooth mouse seems to be like apples touch mouse, im sure iphone5 already had that in mind. but the truth is what more innovation can a humans senses endure? i suppose this is one step short of holograms which strangly died off. how far are we from "the matrix" haha?

1ST GEN-10R 234hp/[email protected], GT2871RS, cometic gasket, tial bov/ex wastegate, BEGI FMU, WALBRO fuel pump,falicon clutch basket,race pak clutch,200/50 pilot,yana-shiki levers,.net wristband, WEGO III,PC3,GPR damper,cbr cals/Galfer SS brake lines,gp shift,1/5 throttle, 2NDARIES REMOVED <<click for how-to, *R.I.P D.J 10 Apr 04*

Last edited by hesaves0211; 10-17-2010 at 12:50 PM.
post #10 of 29 Old 10-17-2010, 01:38 PM
Licensed Dist of HaterAde

Posting Frequency

Send a message via Yahoo to TMY10ER
I'll stick withe the ol' Iphone 4.....i've always been a blackberry guy until a few years back when i got my first iphone....but them, RIM (blackberry) and HTC have been my devoted brands. this one is pretty neat though. that IR touchpad feature is cool as shit!!!!

Take a risk, and you may lose. Never risk, and you will always lose.

Last edited by TMY10ER; 10-17-2010 at 01:41 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in