iPhone 4 VS Windows 7 Phone??? - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 15 Old 11-18-2010, 06:15 PM Thread Starter
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

iPhone 4 VS Windows 7 Phone???

Anyone know what the deal is gents.

What the fuck do I get LOL?

Puig Screen, Carbon Scorpion Slipons, Starrotors HID, Champs Sliders, Targa Fender Eliminator, GIPRO/ATRE, Rim Stripe, CRG Shorty Levers, Galfer SS Lines. ZX14 Nissin Calipers, Puig Carbon Rear Fender, Attack Racing Carbon Front Fender, Vortex Mirror Blockoffs, Oberon Barend Mirror, BMC Race Air Filter, Carbon Fiber Heel Guards, Stomp Grip, Speedo Healer, 16t front Sprocket
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 15 Old 11-18-2010, 06:45 PM
Track Day Rider

Posting Frequency

I switched to the Iphone 4, from the droid. This Iphone is the "WORST PIECE OF SHIT" I have ever owned it drops at calls constantly I would bet I loose 6 to 8 calls a day and when it is not busy droping calls it will drop a call and dial a random number just out of the blue. Yesterday morning my wife called me to make sure I was up for work,dropped the call, she called me back dropped call again, she called me back it dropped that call after about 10 seconds and dialed 911. I couldn't stop the call because the screen was blank so the 911 operator asked what my emergency was I had to explain my phone is a piece of shit.. I hate this fucking thing I have taken it back and replaced the sim card 4 times, nothing. Tried talking to at & t they sent me to apple store they tell me to go home and reboot it, Nothing, so I make another apt. he runs a check on it and tells me it shows no dropped calls I said "BULLSHJIT" so he tells me to reboot it again and if that doesn't work to make another apt and maybe replace the phone..... I got so fuckin mad it him i started yelling to replace this piece of shit right fuckin now. They did so right then. So I got a brand new piece of shit,it does the exact same shit as the other piece of shit. It face dials, drops calls freezes up, has shitty at&t coverage, but the camera is sure swell:headshake I miss my droid and verison
post #3 of 15 Old 11-18-2010, 06:51 PM
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

Operator: 911, what is your emergency?
Angry Man: MY PHONE IS A PIECE OF SHIT
Operator: Alritey, we'll send the firing squad immediately.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

rep sent foo

Keep honking, I'm reloading

post #4 of 15 Old 11-18-2010, 06:53 PM
Squid

Posting Frequency

Sounds like you got a bad phone! I have the iPhone 4 right now and have never lost a call or experienced anything like you and neither have the 15 other people I know with the iPhone 4!!! Best phone out there forsure!!!

post #5 of 15 Old 11-18-2010, 07:20 PM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Just check Att coverage map to make sure you'll be good!! I love my iphone 4, best phone ever!!!

Heres the map

post #6 of 15 Old 11-18-2010, 07:21 PM
Custom Powder Coater

Posting Frequency

niether get a DROID!!!

www.sportbikepc.com
Sport Bike Powder Coating,LLC
Custom Powder Coating & Authorized Dealer for:
ASV Levers,Brocks Performance,Carrozzeria Wheels,Core Moto Brake Lines, EarthX Batteries,Sato Racing, SuperSprox..
PM or [email protected] for pricing..
post #7 of 15 Old 11-18-2010, 07:30 PM
Judge Dredd Mod

Posting Frequency

I have a iPhone4 with iOS 4.1 and since upgrading to 4.1 haven't had any problems. With iOS4 though it got pretty bad with the proximity sensor, bluetooth, and signal problems. Not any more, they seem to have fixed those issues. Mine is also jailbroken and rooted so I have mine pretty the way I want it which is sweet. ATT is pretty good here in Austin too so we don't have the signal issues some others have had in other places. That being said I LOVED my HTC X7510 Athena with Windows Mobile 6.X. I hacked it too and made it run more like Windows, and it was an overall great phone and good OS. Windows Mobile 7 looks good but I dont know if it is as configurable as Android or jailbroken iOS4.1. We will see.

BURNOUT.....
Attitudes are contagious. Mine might kill you.
post #8 of 15 Old 11-19-2010, 04:21 PM Thread Starter
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

thx guys, just got the iphone today, fuck it looks like its fine for me now.

Puig Screen, Carbon Scorpion Slipons, Starrotors HID, Champs Sliders, Targa Fender Eliminator, GIPRO/ATRE, Rim Stripe, CRG Shorty Levers, Galfer SS Lines. ZX14 Nissin Calipers, Puig Carbon Rear Fender, Attack Racing Carbon Front Fender, Vortex Mirror Blockoffs, Oberon Barend Mirror, BMC Race Air Filter, Carbon Fiber Heel Guards, Stomp Grip, Speedo Healer, 16t front Sprocket
post #9 of 15 Old 11-20-2010, 05:22 PM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

I played with the windows 7 phone the other day and I didn't like it at all, also played with the iphone 4 and there is nothing significantly different from the old iphone. The droid based devices are far superior to both phones in my opinion. I have the droid x and love it.
post #10 of 15 Old 11-20-2010, 05:45 PM
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

Android all the way!

2008 ZX-10R | Black | Arrow Headers | AreaP Slip-on CF | K&N Filter |GUTS ECU Flash By Guhl Motors | Block-Off Plates | Fender Eliminator | Clear Alternatives Integrated Taillight | Rifleman's 1/5th Throttle Insert | Speedohealer | Pro-Grip 719s | Vortex Bar Ends | Puig Z DB Windscreen | CBR1000 Mirrors | Vortex 520 Sprockets -1/+1 | RK Gold 520 Chain | Galfer SS Lines | Pazzo Shorty Levers | Vortex Gas Cap | Rebuilt Damper | Lightech Rearsets | Much More To Come
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in