Intelligence to World Moral Innoceont Leaders, Nations, a People;Pls Be Advised!!! - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net
 10Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 55 Old 12-11-2015, 07:47 PM Thread Starter
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

Send a message via Yahoo to ShervinRRR
Intelligence to World Moral Innoceont Leaders, Nations, a People;Pls Be Advised!!!

In the name of God! In the name of Mother! In the name of Martyr! And in the name of Love!

First post starts.

I am making this knowledge public to alert and protect United States, Iran, France, Egypt, Russia, Japan, Greece, and specifically now China and all countries except United Kingdom/England/Britannia and its sub countries!

There have been a lot of suspicious deadly incidents recently and tensions inside our communities inside United States of America and there have been similar tensions and similar suspicious deadly incidents in past and last centuries between countries that have the same roots which I am going to inform and alert you of. I always crave to understand the sources and reasons of this incidents. I eager to know why it happened and how can it be studied, stopped, or at least prevented?
I have found the source and the reasons!!!!!

The reason of all these wars between countries and tensions between different groups of people inside and outside of countries, are greedy United Kingdom/Britannia/England -and their sub countries such as Ireland, Scotland, Australia, News land, Israel, South Africa, and more regions that was not mentioned- politicians who furiously, cleverly, and secretly have been and are trying to expand their territory and rule the world in any way they want. Since they are not brave, creative, or outstanding they try to achieve higher stands by surveillance with or without permission on other countries, communities, environments, and other phenomenon and use those surveillance information against that country/community/environment/phenomenon directly, share/trade/sell those data to a party which is against that country/community/environment/phenomenon, and/or black mail that country/community/environment/phenomenon because of those illegally spied achieved data; When that does not work and/or when that does work but the victim country is strong and big and/or when they are dealing with a country that on paper and picture is their friend such as United States of America and in reality is a greater than United Kingdom/England/Britannia or any of their subs, United Kingdom/England/Britannia -with helps of their subs- try to weaken United States of America by other methods such as creating tensions and hate inside communities of United States of America in order to eventually destroy/own the country of United States of America slowly and indirectly and cleverly. United Kingdom/England/Britannia -with cooperation of their subs- do that by creating tensions outside first and eventually INSIDE the country between different groups of people.
I want to remind you all (Americans and all moral ethical peaceful people/leaders of the world), that the desire that United Kingdom/England/Britannia want to expand its territory goes far beyond this century. Just like United States of America, England is an ieland. The only difference is the people who live in United States are hard working intelligent moral peaceful People who decided to come to The United States of America and establish their lives based on moral and ethical values and production and cooperation together but founders of England were a sea rubbers and a prostitutes that call themselves King and Queen -just a copy of other nations Kingdom's government system- and the politicians and community leader in United Kingdom/England/Britannia chose to represent themselves as the best by discrediting or destroying or even copy producing and then patenting other nations inventors inventions or ideas. For example, I always thought about Thomas Alva Edison as one of the most innovative souls ever; Today i know him as the most dirty inmoral scam thief of all! According to reports, He is the founder of over 200 inventions and patent owner of them as well. He is also known as a inventor of light bulb and gramophone. I did a research about this person and realized he was just a idea thief. The way he would come up with an idea was that he would contact or approach the inventors in person and talked about their inventions and ideas and make that himself and patent it under his name. If you call that innovation, creation, or invention i am telling you that, that is not invention in any way. He just copied someone else ideas. I should mention, in few cases according to himself he bought the idea from the original inventor -and not stole the idea- and then patent it. He was just a scam thief who was a clever business man. He was living in United States of America but he had the roots of United Kingdom/England/Britannia. This was just one person from United Kingdom/England/Britannia; Allow me to give a clear example of United Kingdom/England/Britannia who fearously surveillance, copy, own, and patent other nations innovative ideas/inventions. Since i support innovators and their ideas let me give you another example in innovation. Early Civilizations such as Egypt, Greece, Iran, and French were world known before the first United Kingdom/English/British person existed. With that said, United Kingdom/England/Britannia were desperately were trying to spy on other nation -specially Civilizations- to learn their systems and technologies first and then copy and own/patent those methods under an United Kingdom/England/Britannia person name. Far back in History, before there was electricity, people have to heat water on fire to get hot or warm water. Iran was one of the Civilizations that had Civil and Public society and had public clinic/hospital, public university, public transportation, so many other organization AND public showers. As you can imagine, making warm water for people for public shower without electricity is not an easy task. It is quite a hassle. Not to mention public showers in Iran is not 1 person serve and then next one; but it is 6 to 12 taking shower at one time, therefore the warm water demand at all times is quite high. There was an innovative mind and soul named "Sheikh Bahai" which he invented a technology that with just a flame of one candle warm all the water of public shower!!! He was truly a Bright Genius! He made and installed his inventions in at least one public shower. That public shower that he installed his invention never experience warm water getting cold -even with full capacity and in crowded days- and before his death he asked everyone to not touch or turn off that candle flame. All Parsis/Parsian/Iranians/Persians held his promise with loyalty and respect but there were a group of United Kingdom/England/Britannia spies who introduced themselves as researchers, experts, and scientists whom after several times of visiting, spying, and analyzing that candle flame, could not figure out that genius system behind it. Those United Kingdom/England/Britannia Spies -who identified themselves as scientist, researchers, and experts- turned that candle flame off and then after that they could not turn it back ON and since then no body else could turn that flame back on again.

..............First Post>

Last edited by ShervinRRR; 12-11-2015 at 08:13 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 55 Old 12-11-2015, 07:49 PM Thread Starter
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

>First Post..............

The idea that Germany is the enemy of United of States of America was initially generated by United Kingdom/England/Britannia to receive force from United States of America to defeat Germany over United Kingdom/England/Britannia. The reason for that was Germany created a missile cruiser -which became the mother of current technology of todays drones and so many other few positive and mostly negative inventions- which could destroy the whole United Kingdom/England/Britannia with no doubt. United Kingdom/England/Britannia decided to create environment and reasons that Germany is the enemy of United States of America to get the support from Americans to be able to go to war with Germany. Other than creating tensions, United Kingdom/England/Britannia spied and absorb data on and in and over Germany to use that data against Germany and war was just one of them. You might say, ok we believe and agree with these facts but why are you reminding this staff now Shervin??
Well here is the answer; I told you all this because recently i have heard and felt different and strange bloody incidents and/or suspicious tensioned arguments/incidents happening thorough out the world and recently in my community (in Los Angeles area) that made me analyze these events because the victims are my loved ones and the character/background of the "bad guys" who attempted or helped these horrific unethical acts, just do not fit the bad guy character or ideology. I believe all these recent deadly events in and out side of United States of America has been happened not to blame Muslims; Not even Syrians or Iraqis, refugees or immigrants, this group or that group, or... but in purposely to blame and specifically to weaken The Great Nation of United States of America. I believe all attacks after World War 2 -and specifically after 1980- are orchestrated -and of course supported- by United Kingdom/England/Britannia to weaken United States of America Economy, Civilized organization, Military, Country Budget, Human body Health, Environment, and International display and credit. In every measure United States gets weaker, United Kingdom/England/Britannia have more laverage to buy or invade United States of America. After World War 2 United Kingdom/England/Britannia supported and encouraged United States of America destructive ideas of cold war, weapon of war and weapon of ..., surveillance, and more over other countries specifically over Russia and I believe United Kingdom/England/Britannia did that to first measure the capabilities of United States of America and then weaken United States of America. Another big point, after 1978 and by 1980 United Kingdom/England/Britannia fully encouraged United States of America to be involved in Iran/Iraq war by sending weapons and weapons of war and bio weapons to Iraq to defeat Iran with the ideallogy that it is a win/win situation for United States of America because United States of America would sell their weapons and if Iran is defended, United States of America would have shares in Iran. Now, I want you to pay attention that during all these time United Kingdom/England/Britannia was never publicly announce any side and always acted that they are not connected and if there is a war between Iran and Iraq and the weapons and forces for Iraqis are American, therefore it is the problem between Iran, Iraq, and United States of America and not United Kingdom/England/Britannia but that was not the truth. The truth was United States of America did not ship the weapon or forces to Iraq straight from United States. They had a "small" landing in Israel -one of the sub countries of United Kingdom/England/Britannia- to stop by or to "refuel" or "check up the air craft" and loading deadly international illegal weapons, bio hazard bombs and missiles, supported and sometimes originated by United Kingdom/England/Britannia before flying to Iraq. Same story with cold war with the difference that the cold war is between United States of America and Uinted solviet soo Russia and United Kingdom/England/Britannia is not involved in those wars/attacks. With close look at operations and preparation for various missions of those operations, you will notice that United Kingdom/England/Britannia was VERY involved; From loading missiles or supporting stealth cover ups in other nations sky spaces and much more and I want to remind you that United Kingdom/England/Britannia Charged United States of America for every one of this operations and/or trades. That refueling in air, that travelling thorough United Kingdom/England/Britannia space/ That air craft pilot/ that watcher/ that agent/ that mechanic/ that soldier/ that engineer all need money because they "worked" to "support" United States of America therefore United States of America had to pay so it was not free. In another word every one of those operations made United Kingdom/England/Britannia wealthier and United States of America less wealthier. So that is another dip for United Kingdom/England/Britannia.

You might say Shervin, these destructive acts of United Kingdom/England/Britannia over United States of America were in the past and not recent but I am telling you that these destructive acts has been happening since past and it has been continued, not stopped, but actually accelerated, and expanded its shape. In 1988, when the war between Iraq and Iran was about to finish, a "United States of America Navy Ship" shoot a Civilian Iranian air craft inside Iran's waters -which is inmoral in so many ways in any culture- and long after that the attack of "United States of America" over Serbs -which was inmoral in so many ways and questioned by several nations-, and then the attacks of "United States of America" over Iraq -which was not only inmoral but also unjustified and questioned by so many nations-, and then attacks of "United States of America" over Egypt -which was questioned by so many nations again-, and then the attacks of United States of America against Syria -which was questioned by few hopeful nations-, and then the incident that "United States of America" disrespected and executed Saddam Hossein -a leader of a nation-, and then creation of deadly terrorist groups claimed to be war with "United States of America", and then the incident that "United States of America" is listening to German's politicians phones", and then the recent deadly incident in French claimed by a terrorist group that "United States of America" is in war with, and then the recent mass shooting inside the Great Nation of United States of America since 2003 ,specially after 2011, which latest one was my community (San Bernandino), I believe and strongly believe and strongly and intelligently and loyalty and honestly believe that all of these incidents designated by United Kingdom/England/Britannia to point finger at "United States of America" to weaken and then destroy this great nation. I believe United States of America was a victim here. Some say follow the money and you might say the big visible money is spent on United States Troops and other sources but that is not the picture. You need to calculate all the money from start to finish; That air plane that need nation's gas, that native pilots that needs to get paid, that space that air craft has to pass over United Kingdom/England/Britannia -and/or their sub countries- or stop at..(stop right there!), it all happens from there and after and even before because those who planned that operations were not all American, they needed lunch, dinner, securities, hotels, transportation, and other expenses and it all started from very small amounts to bigger and bigger amounts and activities that can bring our nation "United States of America" down and we need to stop engaging to these kind of operations and activities which has nothing for our nation but loss in assets, our loved ones, our credit in international society (forget the respect/support from United Kingdom/England/Brittaina and their sub countires because in just 1 day they change 180 degress). I should mention Germany and France are NOT sub country of United Kingdom/England/Britannia. I believe these incidents and all these wars and attacks and operations and weapons were not made to destroy exactly Russia, Iran, Serbs, Iraq, Syria, Egypt, French, innocent people, and innocent environment but to weaken and destroy The United States of America. You might say Shervin, That is just your opinion and I don't think that way and that is fine but I give my opinion based on the fact that what had happened and who did what and who supported what kind of action even officially or publically was not announced. In ALL of the events mentioned above, United Kingdom/England/Britannia is completely involved but according to political perspective of United Kingdom/England/Britannia it has no side or if captured on radar or otherwise, it was just transporting "First Aid" or "Food" or "Water" or were/are doing "Environment Friendly Activities" -(!!!)- purposes and nothing more, which is not truth.

..............First Post>>

Last edited by ShervinRRR; 12-11-2015 at 08:15 PM.
post #3 of 55 Old 12-11-2015, 07:52 PM Thread Starter
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

>>First Post..............

Every time that any nation have a fight/war/impact force with another nation/force there are several damages to both sides even if one side win the battle flawlessly (I want you to pay attention to that part that even flawlessly win is a damage). Those damages are physical, economical, creditability in international levels, falling behind peaceful innovations, and so much more. United Kingdom/England/Britannia politicians have a statement that says "The Sun in Britannia never set" and some of their leaders in the past mentioned they seek to own all the nations under United Kingdom/England/Britannia territories. The current sub countries of United Kingdom/England/Britannia was either invaded or purchased by United Kingdom/England/Britannia. I Shervin Asemani Strongly sincerely and colomnly believe that United Kingdom/Britannia/England invite/encourage United States of America to these kinds of wars or operations to make United States of America to a state of weakness to buy or own the United States of America as a new territory of United Kingdom/England/Britannia.

UK/England/Britannia copied other nations units and systems and then after all countries in the world agreed on International Units, UK/England/Britannia made its own nonsense units to make money. You might ask how make money exactly?! When United Kingdom/England/Britannia made these units -such as miles instead of kilometer and pound instead of gram and inch instead of meter- United Kingdom/England/Britannia started making products that display indicators in these nonsense United Kingdom/England/Britannia made up units and every time that those products need repair or even maintenance need "Tools" that correspond with measures in United Kingdom/England/Britannia which make these nonsense unit creation, a double sale right there, meaning that you don't only buy the product buy also the tools that needs to maintain the product (you have to sooner or later) and only can buy that from United Kingdom/England/Britannia because no other intelligent nation support those units. Therefore, all of these nonsense measure units and such systems were created by United Kingdom/England/Britannia to achieve financial gains and NOT to represent any level of convenient unit in measuring phenomenon.

Another aspect I want all Americans to be advised of is that United Kingdom/England/Britannia makes a lot of money by showing friendship to The United States of America leaders and I am going to analyze that for you. England products first of all not only are not advanced but in many cases they suffer miserably, not to mention again that they do not correspond with International Units and Systems. United Kingdom/England/Britannia Products mainly export to their own sub countries and since World Wars mostly to the United States of America. The "BEST" claimed Products by United Kingdom/England/Britannia that are sold to America are not the best at all. It is just the matter of advertising and mind washing just like that sale man that says "I am the best sales man in the world and have the biggest collection of cars and you go to his/her dealership there is not 11 junk cars!". The best engine in the world is NOT Rolls Royce. United Kingdom/England/Britannia politician made such statement to prepare and then heat a market for it, specifically in the wealthy nation of United States of America. For example, to sell Rolls Royce air craft engines and parts to get American's money in exchange for their garbage engines and other products. Rolls Royce engines and products suffered significantly because their quality was so low and their price was/is so high that no intelligent mind in the world would buy their product and Rolls Royce finally bankrupted. Just to remind you, a used Rolls Royce about 10 years old in showroom absolutely mint condition is available for sale for $20,000 in United States of America today in 2015 -and $10,000 for the same model in excellent condition with no operational problem what so ever- and there are so many limousine/traveling agencies in United States of America and those agencies rather buy a used good condition Toyota for $20,000 or a used good condition Lincoln for $20,000 over a Mint condition Rolls Royce for $20,000 because Rolls Royce does not have the actual appropriate quality. Right now in 2015, most buyers of United Kingdom/England/Britannia garbage junks -that look flashy but have no actual class such as Rolls Royce, Bentley, Range Rover, Land Rover, and several other United Kingdom/England/Britannia products- are sub countries of United Kingdom/England/Britannia and The Great United States of America. In another world if United States of America do not buy their products, United Kingdom/England/Britannia becomes desperate. They make Americans to buy their garbage only by advertising and mind washing of promising class and quality in their product which definitely is not even half high as the level as advertised and claimed. Let me actually give me a small feed back on these cars mentioned. I already talked about Rolls Royce; Bentley cars are related to Rolls Royce cars. Let me talk about Land Rover/Range Rover, and Rover company. Rover cars were so horrible and problematic that no one wanted to own any of them. The only two cars which survived on dealership floors were the classless land rovers and the "classy flashy" uh ooh absolutely piece of garbage without quality of engineering- "Range Rover". The fact is these vehicle are over priced of their actual value and
some folks in American and now Chinese keep buying them because of the advertisements that "you buy this car and now you have personality" or "you buy this car you become above and beyond (!!!!)" How many Range Rovers -or any United Kingdom/England/Britannia cars- do you find with more than 200,000 miles that did not spend more than twice original car price for maintenance??!

..............First Post>>>

Last edited by ShervinRRR; 12-11-2015 at 08:17 PM.
post #4 of 55 Old 12-11-2015, 07:54 PM Thread Starter
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

>>>First Post..............

United Kingdom/England/Britannia is encouraging United States of America or bring reasons or create such environment or conditions to encourage or involve United Stated of America into war with other countries or communities with logic that it is beneficiary to United States of America but in really it is very damageful to The United States of America. All this friendship and promises can be all be diverted, changed 180 degrees, or just discredited to enemiship by United Kingdom/England/Britannia in just 1 day. I am not even thinking that based on facts; I am saying that based on facts. Back a few decays ago -before the latest Iran revolution in 1979- United Kingdom/England/Britannia -and all their subs- were in very close and friendly relationship with Iran leaders, Iran companies, and Iran in general. They were number 1 fan of Iran products on public paper and on public picture. Trades from politician friendly vacationing, to exchanging goods, exchanging students, imports and exports, recognition, respect to Iran, and a complete supporter of Iran and Iran leaders. Long story short, when the revolution accrued -which many intelligent minds said it was done by United Kingdom/England/Britannia- and newer Iran government leaders at the time did not welcome the former Iran leaders, former Iran leaders ended up leaving the country without a choice. That included The King and The Queen of Iran which their Kingdom goes over 2500 years before 1979. They were The True King and The Queen and the 2500 years are actual Kingdom years. After Iran Government revolution, The King and The Queen tried to refuge to United Kingdom/England/Britannia at first since United Kingdom/England/Britannia was the center of their friendship but to The King and The Queen surprises, not only United Kingdom/England/Britannia were not even welcomed The former Iran King and The former Iran Queen but also not even allowed The former Iran King and The former Queen in several of United Kingdom/England/Britannia sub countries and treated them as spies and criminals all of the sudden!!! (Can you imagine that your best friend would do that????!!) The King and The Queen of the former government of Iran, then tried to go to the United States of America which they actually did and they went to a hospital for check up and the King got mysteriously sick and very ill in the hospital and doctors in the hospital told him that he is going to die soon perhaps in 1 month(!!). The King and The Queen then contacted some of their other friends -which were true friends- and went to Egypt and then France (both very Civilized and Moral Nations and People). So how Iran is related to United States of America or why did i brought The Iran King and The Iran Queen incident to your attention??? I brought it to your attention because i want you to understand that United Kingdom/England/Britannia is not the friend of United States of America. Today United Kingdom/England/Britannia claimed to be friend of United States of America, Tomorrow they claimed they are friends with Chinese, and day after, they would claim another nation which they can trick and take advantage and abuse and charge and achieve economical strategic and other benefits. Other than all these wars that make United States of America weaker and give more advantages to United Kingdom/England/Britannia over United States of America AND The Economic Gain by selling over high priced United Kingdom/England/Britannia products to United States of America to empty American pockets, saves, and bank accounts and fill United Kingdom/England/Britannia pockets, saves, and bank accounts, United Kingdom/England/Britannia STILL try to weaken United States of America by creating tensions between different Groups and Communities and People within the UNITED States of America to make this wonder Country of United States of America so weak and so tensioned that their own people (Americans) can/would fight with their own Loved ones/People (Americans). I do believe all recent mass shouting inside United States of America are as results of this United Kingdom/England/Britannia methods of tension making within American people. United Kingdom/England/Britannia fearously and momentarily and differently try to engage people inside America to turn against each other. This religion against that religion; This community against that community; This race against that race; This Holy group of people who chose A against those Holy group of people who chose B (A and B both Legal and Peaceful); Support "no religion" (Atheist for example) instead of any Holy religions; Bashing/Denying positive features of our successful Leaders and instead bashing them by writing junks about them; creating bad influenced environment to distance the Most Holy Innocent Connection between the Largest groups of all, Man and Woman by creating such environment which can advertise that such as "PUBLIC" Gay bars (The first completely public gay bars in United States of America was created by in United Kingdom/England/Britannia); Creating environment that teach our innocent children and people to be cruel and fatal and careless by producing movies and video games that are so damageful and inmoral in so many ways and encourage an innocent person to do unethical acts (many of unreal Horror movies or even stories have roots in United Kingdom/England/Britannia); and to surveillance and grab data from every and each American Person, Entity, and other sources and phenomenon including our tactical record numbers to use that as a blackmail or against that Person/Entity/Other (Against us what I am saying.

I have recently studied, investigated, and analyzed some of negative destructive sources in our environments such as media and internet which try to put us in tension with each other and found out that these sources are outside of United States of America and in fact in United Kingdom/England/Britannia that i am going to show them to you to prove you that this staff is happening every day under our mustache and we are not even noticing it.

..............First Post>>>>

Last edited by ShervinRRR; 12-11-2015 at 08:18 PM.
post #5 of 55 Old 12-11-2015, 07:56 PM Thread Starter
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

>>>>First Post..............

Dear society members!

Please be AWARE and advised that many NEGATIVE IN PURPOSLY Tension Making individuals, forces, and sources from outside of United States of America and mostly from United Kingdom/England/Britannia -and their sub countries and regions such as Australia, south Africa, Ireland, News lands, Scotland, Israel, and more regions- make unreal usernames, Fake person names, Fake company/business name/and more, and then post a destructive comments, articles, posts, and much more to start a negative conversation and to put Great People in The United States of America against each other or to create tension at some sort for future opportunities.

They want to make United States of America weak until they can own it themselves. They want to engage the country at war with Outside AND within INSIDE!!!! Hear me out because these social destructive negative attacks are going to shock you! I started looking into our media systems and environment and ....!!! Go visit Craigslist right now (www.Craigslist.org) and then click on United States of America and click on major cities such as Miami, San Francisco, Chicago, Boston, Washington, Los Angeles, New York, Texas, and .. and then click on "Community" sections, then click on "Politics", and read the ads in those sections. You will see so many ads which talk about negative aspects (mostly fake) against our Moral Ethical Successful Leaders and in addition to that there are many ads there to invite you (the regular people) to post or write an article against someone, some entity, or a Moral Accepted Positive phenomenon that is INSIDE The United States of America and post it to the poster which if you ask is either in Kingdom/England/Britannia -and their sub nations- or they won't give you the information or give you wrong information that can not be traced. These forces from Kingdom/England/Britannia post these negative destructive ads and then ask you to join them or like them or visit them or write something against "someone trusty and positive" or "something moral and ethical" AND get paid for it too!!! This is Actually alarming because these forces which are OUTSIDE of United States of America are creating tension between us INSIDE United States of America to make us weaker and use that data against us. I went after these sources, websites, magazines, persons, etc.. and found out that they are in Kingdom/England/Britannia -and their sub countries- and post these ads to create tensions in the United States of America. Just to give you an example; one of the ads:
Example 1: "Explain and write why is it logical to be Atheist? and we give you $10 for every article that is well put together".
Example 2: "Explain why do you think our current president, governor, Mayor, chief or leader is such a bad person and the most negative paper would win a reward!!"
These are just examples that they are just screaming tension making from enemy. You do not believe me just go to craigslist.org and look for yourself. Read, Look, and analyze the words and size and picture and data of these ads. Similar story with CNN, BBC, and other Kingdom/England/Britannia -and their sub nations- media/magazines and articles and post written by Kingdom/England/Britannia persons or entity and you will capture this fact very clearly. Do not buy those garbage magazines or cable just to watch or listen to their garbage made up negative stories and made up posts. Take a look at posts on Craigslist under "Politics" and you will see that many of "Anti American" or "Anti American Successful Person" posts are originated by someone in Kingdom/England/Britannia. This problem exists in all our social medias and internet environment such as medias, craigslist, forums, youtube, any comment area, chat rooms, even on imports goods from Kingdom/England/Britannia, and more..

I see this problem very harsh recently and that is why i wanted to bring it to your attention. Many of bashings on our successful leaders in our(United States of America) communities are coming directly or indirectly from Kingdom/England/Britannia -and their sub countries- sources and then they ask you to "join the voice!", or "be heard!", or "be something big!!" or ... and then when you investigate the initial poster name, they give you a fony name that there is no ACTUAL person with history of an ACTUAL person under than name, there is no name and if you ask they wont give you their name because they know they are talking absolutely garbage and making destructive comments/tools against Societies and that is exactly why the name is fony or just no name at all and when they want to ad more data, they say "oh, someone that did n't want his/her name to be called!" or "someone that is classified" or "someone who is very experience in this field but we cann't say his/her name (!!!)", or ....

Dear People of United States of America, Iran, France, Russia, Japan, and the whole world!
If there is not actual person who took responsibility for a comment/opinion/post that post/whatever must go straight to garbage because it is out of value and if it is marked or claimed to be said by a Person whom that Person claims it is not made or post by him/her/theirs, that post/comment/opinion/whatever must go straight to garbage and is out of value once again. You lovely Innocent Civilized People should not take those posts/comments/opinions seriously because no Actual Human take responsibility for making such post(s)/comment(s)/opinion(s). Those unnamed comments and posts and claims are all in purposely untruthful destructive coming from Kingdom/England/Britannia -and their subs- to make United States of America weak and as Shervin Asemani is alive HE will be against all those comments and forces and do his best to defeat them all and put them outside of United States of America in effort to help the new Civilization of The United States of America STAND UP on its and their own (100% American) without any -direct/indirect in the policy or in the fine print- Kingdom/England/Britannia and their sub regions politician/expert/person/policy and/or other unknown subjects/objects involved.

I Shervin Asemani, do my best to help American to make productive products in United States of America to improve United States of America. Products that corresponds and support International community of all civilizations and that includes SI units (System International) and that is must to make Civilization of United States of America internationally friendly with other Civilizations. I was a victim of bashings myself and i know the reason is to bring me down was to not help others. Dear brothers and sisters! Please do not contribute to any post/comment/article/other.. that is bashing someone just because someone else or even a bunch of people, made fun (bash) an innocent mind, idea, and/or soul. I want you to understand that you should avoid contributing even subscribing or even posting "no comment" or "eat popcorn" or "stay tuned" or "+1" or "-1" or "like" or "linked" or attach a data or other contribution in any way and just walk away from those type of bashings because they are poison to our society and ourselves.

..............First Post>>>>>

Last edited by ShervinRRR; 12-11-2015 at 08:20 PM.
post #6 of 55 Old 12-11-2015, 07:58 PM Thread Starter
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

>>>>>First Post..............

I am advising you because of the very bothering very horrific acts thorough the world and last one was just in a county which was a part of my city (2 Killers Killed 14 Innocent Moral Holy Heroic Souls who were serving public and wounded 22 other Innocent Moral Holy Heroic Souls) which cause me to write this and bring it to your attention because in the Media they are putting this act responsible to Muslim or to Syrian/Iraqi especially some terrorist groups which are against United States of America and the whole Humanity made a comment that those 2 are martyrs because what they did was "Jahad" therefore those 2 killers are Martyrs; I want to clear this to Every American and Every Person in the world that this was not Jahad and these 2 killers or any killers who kill innocent civilians are just murders and NOT martyrs. "Jahad" actually refers to defend your own land against those who come to your land and intent to kill you; Basically means defend and Jahad never ever means that go outside of your land and kill someone -especially especially someone unarm-. The act of Jahad actually was announce to attack but to stand up for your own life because at the beginning of Islam, Muslim were extra kind to every one and when someone invade their land, muslim would just asked the person to believe in God or other Spiritual prayers and long story short, Islam Leaders felt necessary to ask muslims to stand up for their own life and land. It was not refer to any Killing, it was not refered to harming any Innocent Person. The word Jahad does not exactly means war or even fight. The word Jahad is an Arabic word and comes from the root of 'J H D" (all Arabic verb and names have 3 major root alphabets that by adding other alphabets to those 3 alphabets the words have different definitions). If I want to translate the word "jahad" to Parsi it translate "reshadat" and in American translates "bravery". I just want to remind EVERY ONE that these bloody acts and hurting Innocent Souls and Lovely People are not allowed even permitted under religion or nationality. I heard in the news that some says the problem is Muslims, or the problem is Syrians or Iraqis, Or the problem is our immigrants/refuges, or ... I want you to pay attention that every immigrant Person is a power at some source for a nation as long as it is proven that that person is not a negative source; Therefore, entering immigrants even large amount -as long as monitoring and back ground and identity and other checks apply- is not bad for our country in my opinion. For example, they can work in a farm and make food (just an example). Immigrants from counties in Middle East specifically from Syria, Egypt, Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan mostly assumed dangerous in stero type but in reality there are actually the most innocent, actually Positive and Giving, and Civilized Citizens and Residents and a Very Lawful community inside United States of America. Allow me to remind you that the founder of "Apple" company which truly improved the economy inside the internationally and even save the government from shutdown, was an immigrant from Syria. This was just one of those immigrants. If you actually research some of the Intelligent Syrians thorough the History, their intelligent level will amaze you! You might say so what Shervin?? Allow me and I tell you; for someone/source/force/nation/group who is an enemy of United States of America, they would like to create a tension or such environment that can destroy the trust between United States of America and productive and/or peaceful sources and communities inside United States of America such as Syrians. Now this is just one group, the enemies of United States of America want to destroy trust between ALL groups of people and I felt very in danger for our American Societies -which are Holy Innocent People from around the world with different cultures and religions who came to United States of America to have a logic peaceful moral life and produce goods and be safe and happy- that I decided to alert EVERY American of these tension making attempts inside our societies. I don't believe the real victims are Muslims or Syrians; I believe the real victim is United States of America and these deadly incidents and bashings from outside of United States of America happens to put different groups of people INSIDE the United States of America at fight with each other so the country would be weaker to defeat, to be purchased, to go with war, to black mail, and other intensions and other.

..............First Post>>>>>>

Last edited by ShervinRRR; 12-11-2015 at 08:23 PM.
post #7 of 55 Old 12-11-2015, 07:59 PM Thread Starter
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

>>>>>>First Post..............

I post all this ad because I Shervin Asemani believe that these horrific incident happen to make us (Americans) distance from each other, to make us in fight with each other, and the whole target was/is our wonderful nation The United States of America. Therefore, I Shervin Asemani invite every one to do not contribute to any bashings, do not hate any group of people, and do not join any voice that is talking about harming or even bashing anything or anyone or any phenomenon related to United States of America.

..............First Post>>>>>>>
Capncalyx likes this.

Last edited by ShervinRRR; 12-12-2015 at 03:25 PM.
post #8 of 55 Old 12-11-2015, 08:16 PM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

lol, no one is going to read all this shit!
Big Daddy likes this.
post #9 of 55 Old 12-11-2015, 08:36 PM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxtradamus View Post
lol, No one is going to read all this shit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakedinseattle View Post
i could give two shits if you were taking a bubble bath in applesauce being fed grapes by lemurs with electrodes attached to your nipples in the bed of a semi truck, as long as you're not holding up traffic, go for it
post #10 of 55 Old 12-12-2015, 04:29 AM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Garage
Really man!WTF is all ^about?
Seriously your off your trolly!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in