Intelligence to World Moral Innoceont Leaders, Nations, a People;Pls Be Advised!!! - Page 3 - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net
 10Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 55 Old 12-14-2015, 08:12 AM
Track Day Rider
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 107
Posting Frequency
 
Scout, the belief without proof at the time is in basics of definition, Theory
the belief by multiple people, that the actions of the "elite" are pre planned and determined, makes it under law definition, Conspiracy.

hence conspiracy theory.
Cageconvert is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #22 of 55 Old 12-14-2015, 12:21 PM
GP Star
 
peterd10r's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Australia
Posts: 2,922
Posting Frequency
Images: 7
     
Garage
Anyway Shervin!here's a big "fuck you"from a Australian in your so-called sub-Countries bagging!many times Ive seen your posts in the past and present!and tried not to offend in my comments!obviuosly you need help!
Big Daddy likes this.
peterd10r is offline  
post #23 of 55 Old 12-14-2015, 02:16 PM
Chairman of the Board
 
or10r's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Central Florida
Posts: 15,980
Posting Frequency
Images: 17
           
Garage
Personally I think the hippies, Sea World and Bernie Ecclestone are at the heart of all this. Bottom line is if we can't keep the posts and opinions respectful towards each other then there will be infractions and or bans. I know politics, religion, oil preferences and tire pressures seem to raise blood pressure levels but let's keep it civil.
scout likes this.

or10r is offline  
post #24 of 55 Old 12-14-2015, 02:43 PM
The Pace
 
scout's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: watsonville, ca
Posts: 6,855
Posting Frequency
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cageconvert View Post
Scout, the belief without proof at the time is in basics of definition, Theory
the belief by multiple people, that the actions of the "elite" are pre planned and determined, makes it under law definition, Conspiracy.

hence conspiracy theory.
The above reading list is NOT about theories but about evidence. Each author offers a certain piece of fact that either builds or confirms. Each author writes using a review of the literature as shown within the bibliography and footnote links.

Your view is EXACTLY what our ruling international cabal teaches. Unless you read and think and sort things out, using reason, you'll not EVER come close to truth.

Evidence is NOT theory and most theories, if enacted to cover up ruling cabal acts, are designed by these rulers to distort, confuse and force the airhead citizen to give up and accept whatever is politically correct at the moment. Very old concept of ruling elite. They create the counter groups WITH their leaders to guide the ideology reactions away from evidence that would be a danger to their junta control.

Try this. Take two books from the list and read them. First is Dr. Judy Wood's book on 9/11 and then read Peter scott's book, 'the road to 9/11.' The first is a textbook, nothing buy evidence of what happened written by a physicist. Don't goggle her just BUY her book on amazon for 45 dollars. Her text will crack your perception. Scott's book is excellent as he put together the history of the COG, continuity of government, which is deep state, a parallel government outside of the Constitution enacted during Ford's watch as a response to social agitation caused by the Vietnam war. Then go thru the other books on that beginner list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Daddy View Post


BD
lol

Last edited by scout; 12-14-2015 at 02:52 PM.
scout is offline  
post #25 of 55 Old 12-14-2015, 03:16 PM
Track Day Rider
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 107
Posting Frequency
 
Evidence that is speculative and capable of being manipulated to serve a purpose is not fact. you tell me to view as such and claim I do not know truth because I disagree with you.

if I agree'd with you would I not be blindly following you?

their evidence is presented in the same fashion a minister at a church presents scripture, out of context. the whole of the verses must be viewed before taking into account the single line.

of course you can string together several lines and still extrapolate and present the same desired effect if desired.



also what does 9/11 and the physics of the building collapse have to do with monetary power and government manipulation? that is propaganda people manipulation of the masses through psychological means, a means perfected by the USSR's KGB many decades ago.


to put it bluntly, you are not focusing primarily on one event or issue, but multiple events and issues and tying them together in a pseudo science kind of way.

you also cannot PROVE the current people in power are coming together in this supposed "cabal" to manipulate the world events, THAT is why it is theory.
Big Daddy likes this.
Cageconvert is offline  
post #26 of 55 Old 12-17-2015, 03:20 PM
The Pace
 
scout's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: watsonville, ca
Posts: 6,855
Posting Frequency
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cageconvert View Post
Evidence that is speculative and capable of being manipulated to serve a purpose is not fact. you tell me to view as such and claim I do not know truth because I disagree with you.

if I agree'd with you would I not be blindly following you?

their evidence is presented in the same fashion a minister at a church presents scripture, out of context. the whole of the verses must be viewed before taking into account the single line.

of course you can string together several lines and still extrapolate and present the same desired effect if desired.



also what does 9/11 and the physics of the building collapse have to do with monetary power and government manipulation? that is propaganda people manipulation of the masses through psychological means, a means perfected by the USSR's KGB many decades ago.


to put it bluntly, you are not focusing primarily on one event or issue, but multiple events and issues and tying them together in a pseudo science kind of way.

you also cannot PROVE the current people in power are coming together in this supposed "cabal" to manipulate the world events, THAT is why it is theory.
noooooo, evidence is NEVER speculative. Get the Wood's book on 9/11. Read it. THEN point out to me where in the text you find a problem resulting in disagreement.

Judy is the only 9/11 work of evidence compilation and she's a total outcast of the organized truthers. Why? They are on the same payroll as the criminals that did the NYC crime of death and destruction.

I know something about the scientific method as I have two post grad degrees.
scout is offline  
post #27 of 55 Old 12-17-2015, 04:04 PM
I really need to get out of the house
 
Big Daddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 34,537
Posting Frequency
Images: 38
           
Quote:
Originally Posted by scout View Post
noooooo, evidence is NEVER speculative. Get the Wood's book on 9/11. Read it. THEN point out to me where in the text you find a problem resulting in disagreement.

Judy is the only 9/11 work of evidence compilation and she's a total outcast of the organized truthers. Why? They are on the same payroll as the criminals that did the NYC crime of death and destruction.

I know something about the scientific method as I have two post grad degrees.
pure theory & speculation.

BD




Those who stir the shit pot should have to lick the spoon.

Last edited by Big Daddy; 12-17-2015 at 07:24 PM.
Big Daddy is offline  
post #28 of 55 Old 12-17-2015, 08:14 PM
GP Star
 
thundercoupe9's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: ST. LOUIS
Posts: 2,154
Posting Frequency
  
People still think that jet fuel melts steel and that building fall perfectly straight down when airplane hits it????
thundercoupe9 is offline  
post #29 of 55 Old 12-17-2015, 10:06 PM Thread Starter
Champion Rider
 
ShervinRRR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: On Earth
Posts: 307
Posting Frequency
Images: 1111
 
Send a message via Yahoo to ShervinRRR
"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cageconvert View Post
..... this falls right into the whole conspiracy theory of elitists and the NWO.

problem is you forget, these leaders are all puppets of one primary conglomerate, the BANK. the world central bank is in EU, and they hold more cards then any leader can dream of. in the U.S. the federal Reserve does as it is a privately owned bank, not owned by the feds. our government trades bonds to the reserve for printed reserve notes.

they control the currency, and with that they control the directions of government and countries.

and frankly we are still the greatest debt holder of other countries, so that also puts a damper on your theory.

although we are the world police, and are hated by many for it, that alone promotes hatred abroad, and targets us individually as a country for terrorism, or plots thereof.

But nice try on your theory.


Thank you for your opinion. I do not believe our leaders (American Leaders) are all puppets of any source; I believe our leaders sometime cooperate in acts that are risky because they believe it is beneficiary to nation, they simply get tricked by outside sources, or unfortunately in some cases for personal profits.

In my opinion, it does not matter if EU or X or Y or Z or Several of them have more cards/budgets/strength at any source more than us. We need to focus of one basic rule and that is income and outcome. No one and NO Nation, NO Group, No country, No phenomenon whatsoever should control us and if it is happening, my message to all our Leaders and Business traders and Politicians is to stop allowing them to control us (United States of America) even if that cause great loss of benefit in your business/case because we don't need them. We have a large nation, 300 million population, have 4 season, have access to several water plus 2 Oceans, have a reasonable value in our continent, have sources, have intelligent minds, and have a lot of Potentials and forces which was not mentioned. I believe if we cut all these outsiders from advising/supporting (Controlling) us and stand and depend on our own People, Residents, Citizens, land, and other Potentials we can be the strongest and most productive and most civilized and intelligent in every aspect. Japan which is very wealthy modern and powerful and outstands in quality and products started this progression after world war 2. Most of todays Big name Japan car companies and motorcycle companies and electronics companies only got created because of independence unlimited Heroic Spirits who decided to produce goods and top every product in planet; For example, I read the introduction of the Holy Person who created the "Sony" and I do not remember words by words but I remember he was mentioning that he is starting this company/business to stand for Japan and make the Japan Stronger; God bless his soul and he DID!!!! Long story short we don't have to be the wealthiest to succeed. We need to start MAKING Money from producing peaceful lawful moral environment friendly genuine high quality products that can represent us for us.

I do not believe we are the world police because we are not required to. Unfortunately our leaders voluntarily accept responsibility for activities outside of United Sates of America in the name of Law which I believe it should be reduces and supervise by some of our genuine Loyal Experienced Successful Business men and Lawyers and those who lived in other nations and other intelligence and not just bunch of politicians or successful warriors.


Cageconvert, You mentioned a problem that I appreciate so much because I believe it is one of the big problem we are facing and dealing with and that is debt. If we are the biggest debt holder of all countries, we are also one of the wealthiest of all countries so it does not necessarily means that we are the most desperate country. What I did like that you mentioned this problem, is because I have a solution to this problem that we do not owe any debt any more. I suggest and believe in my heart that we can become 100% debt free if we stop our financial credit system and avoid ANY large financial deal with ANY outsiders of United States of America. Most of our companies value themselves on nonfactual values. For example, company of X worth 100 million dollars but when you look at the assets and all properties belong to the company it is worth 2.5 million. I believe the "credit card" and any credit in general should be remove from our nation. These credits are not given to us to make us more valuable; I believe these extra credits are given to us to make less powerful and more in those landers control. IF a natural disaster or any disaster happens, all these companies based on credit most likely would have a tough time or simply go under water (they fail). We should budget our spending with we have available, do not get any dept, focus on more small deals with more outsiders rather than a large deal with fewer outsider, and avoid representing ourselves (our Businesses and Powers) on something that we do not have. We need to look at our income and outcome just like a small business and go with out budget. If no one buy 100,000 cars perhaps we should produce 10,000 with a quality that outsiders like to buy.



Thank you for your post. It was intelligent."

*

I wrote the above post on 12/17/2015 by all respect in respond to Cageconvert and he did not deserve that recognition because of his impoliteness in respond in post #46.
I leave this post untouched to remind you, if you see someone does not introduce himself and does not have a history on the side or other spots, it is a risk who you are engaging conversation with.

Last edited by ShervinRRR; 12-30-2015 at 06:03 PM.
ShervinRRR is offline  
post #30 of 55 Old 12-18-2015, 11:17 AM
The Pace
 
scout's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: watsonville, ca
Posts: 6,855
Posting Frequency
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShervinRRR View Post
Thank you for your opinion. I do not believe our leaders (American Leaders) are all puppets of any source; I believe our leaders sometime cooperate in acts that are risky because they believe it is beneficiary to nation, they simply get tricked by outside sources, or unfortunately in some cases for personal profits.

In my opinion, it does not matter if EU or X or Y or Z or Several of them have more cards/budgets/strength at any source more than us. We need to focus of one basic rule and that is income and outcome. No one and NO Nation, NO Group, No country, No phenomenon whatsoever should control us and if it is happening, my message to all our Leaders and Business traders and Politicians is to stop allowing them to control us (United States of America) even if that cause great loss of benefit in your business/case because we don't need them. We have a large nation, 300 million population, have 4 season, have access to several water plus 2 Oceans, have a reasonable value in our continent, have sources, have intelligent minds, and have a lot of Potentials and forces which was not mentioned. I believe if we cut all these outsiders from advising/supporting (Controlling) us and stand and depend on our own People, Residents, Citizens, land, and other Potentials we can be the strongest and most productive and most civilized and intelligent in every aspect. Japan which is very wealthy modern and powerful and outstands in quality and products started this progression after world war 2. Most of todays Big name Japan car companies and motorcycle companies and electronics companies only got created because of independence unlimited Heroic Spirits who decided to produce goods and top every product in planet; For example, I read the introduction of the Holy Person who created the "Sony" and I do not remember words by words but I remember he was mentioning that he is starting this company/business to stand for Japan and make the Japan Stronger; God bless his soul and he DID!!!! Long story short we don't have to be the wealthiest to succeed. We need to start MAKING Money from producing peaceful lawful moral environment friendly genuine high quality products that can represent us for us.

I do not believe we are the world police because we are not required to. Unfortunately our leaders voluntarily accept responsibility for activities outside of United Sates of America in the name of Law which I believe it should be reduces and supervise by some of our genuine Loyal Experienced Successful Business men and Lawyers and those who lived in other nations and other intelligence and not just bunch of politicians or successful warriors.


Cageconvert, You mentioned a problem that I appreciate so much because I believe it is one of the big problem we are facing and dealing with and that is debt. If we are the biggest debt holder of all countries, we are also one of the wealthiest of all countries so it does not necessarily means that we are the most desperate country. What I did like that you mentioned this problem, is because I have a solution to this problem that we do not owe any debt any more. I suggest and believe in my heart that we can become 100% debt free if we stop our financial credit system and avoid ANY large financial deal with ANY outsiders of United States of America. Most of our companies value themselves on nonfactual values. For example, company of X worth 100 million dollars but when you look at the assets and all properties belong to the company it is worth 2.5 million. I believe the "credit card" and any credit in general should be remove from our nation. These credits are not given to us to make us more valuable; I believe these extra credits are given to us to make less powerful and more in those landers control. IF a natural disaster or any disaster happens, all these companies based on credit most likely would have a tough time or simply go under water (they fail). We should budget our spending with we have available, do not get any dept, focus on more small deals with more outsiders rather than a large deal with fewer outsider, and avoid representing ourselves (our Businesses and Powers) on something that we do not have. We need to look at our income and outcome just like a small business and go with out budget. If no one buy 100,000 cars perhaps we should produce 10,000 with a quality that outsiders like to buy.



Thank you for your post. It was intelligent.
Our leaders are puppets of the international cabal but the puppet role comes in several layers. Most are exactly like yourself and have no idea what's going on but, unlike you, they know where the money is coming from.

Unless you read, and I mean read a lot, like the beginner reading list I gave you above, you will continue to spin your mental wheels until you get old and too tired to give a crap anymore. Be brave.
scout is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in











Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
A Little Help Pls...Cold Weather Track Day Tire Pressure Recommedation/Advise Pls. highsider The ZX-10R 4 11-28-2010 04:17 AM
Are people really this crazy in the real world? Gho3t The Out House 12 07-07-2009 02:16 PM
(MX Fans) RC, RV, TF @ MX of Nations K10 Pictures and Videos 7 10-04-2007 05:14 PM
MARCH 20th ! PEOPLE ACROSS THE WORLD UNITE ! badboy99 The Out House 12 03-15-2004 07:50 AM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome