I need mod help - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 19 Old 10-07-2005, 07:45 PM Thread Starter
GP Star

Posting Frequency

I need mod help

I could not stay away and picked me up another 10 tonight! I checked with Wal-Mart and they said they would not be getting any bloo models, afraid it would cause a stampede with the demand and they do not want to risk the liability. So, I went with Green. Now I just need to mod it. The turn signals and mud flap will be off in a few minutes along with the left passenger peg. I have som ti paint for the can and I think I know how to make a tiny Akra sticker although I may go Leo. The mirrors are coming off as they are useless and look retarded. Not sure what to do for covers for the holes that are left. Gonna shorten the pegs and paint them Ti, may try to make them look like Gilles. I see no way to get rid of the reflector by the front disks, so I may just paint them black. Any other mods I am missing? Should I make a damper for it? Bike really needs a cowl......

I am still a MotoGP Star
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 19 Old 10-07-2005, 07:54 PM
Bloo Moderator

Posting Frequency

Did you ask your son or daughter first I have to keep all mine stock because the boy just starts and plays with them as is. I did have to do a mirror repair because of course it broke. Also, just found another black one today, so now I have 3 ZX10s(ok, my boy does)
post #3 of 19 Old 10-07-2005, 07:57 PM Thread Starter
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedevil
Did you ask your son or daughter first I have to keep all mine stock because the boy just starts and plays with them as is. I did have to do a mirror repair because of course it broke. Also, just found another black one today, so now I have 3 ZX10s(ok, my boy does)

My son wants to "borrow" it until I go to work Monday. He has a Caprossi replica, a Rossi replica, a ZX-12R, and now he wants my 10.....

I am still a MotoGP Star
post #4 of 19 Old 10-07-2005, 08:18 PM
Bloo Moderator

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by king-tony
My son wants to "borrow" it until I go to work Monday. He has a Caprossi replica, a Rossi replica, a ZX-12R, and now he wants my 10.....
Oh, dude....you can't deny him the 10. My son has watched me drag race and roots for me all the time. When I first found the 10 at WalMart I never seen him so exited for a toy, and he is the only child and gets alot Let the boy have it, I now have found 2 in the past 2 weeks so they are coming in better quanities, you just have to keep looking everytime you go hit the store
post #5 of 19 Old 10-07-2005, 08:18 PM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

I haven't been able to find any ZX10R's at the Wal-Mart here. Guess I'll go to Ebay.

Kenny Poppell
AMA Dragbike SuperSport #1000
2007 AMA Dragbike 1000SS National Champion
2007 1000SS 1/8th ET Record Holder 5.967
Best 1/[email protected] Best 1/[email protected] Stock Wheelbase
Special Thanks:

Performance Psycle
Richies Tires
http://www.XXXRacingFuel.com
http://www.SuperbikeSpecialties.com
http://www.Tsukigi.com
http://www.CycleConceptsRacing.com
http://www.myspace.com/ruthlessracing1
post #6 of 19 Old 10-07-2005, 08:23 PM
Hillbillie Mod

Posting Frequency

Send a message via Yahoo to hillcountry10r
I still havent seen full leather pics next to the bike yet!

*waiting...

For every species of beasts and birds, of reptiles and creatures of the sea, is tamed and has been tamed by the human race. But no one can tame the tongue; it is a restless evil full of deadly poison.
James 3:7,8

post #7 of 19 Old 10-07-2005, 08:38 PM
Post Whore

Posting Frequency

I picked up a green 10R just like that one, and a silver/grey busa kit like that. Got them on the shelf in my spare room where I keep all my bike shid. Wish I could find a black 10 kit... May have to buy another green one and paint that bitch!

--
"Bottom line, when I'm on that bike, it's just me and God...And He better be holding on."- Stillie on SSB

Si vis pacem, para bellum...

El Diablo
post #8 of 19 Old 10-07-2005, 08:41 PM
Bloo Moderator

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruthless Racing
I haven't been able to find any ZX10R's at the Wal-Mart here. Guess I'll go to Ebay.
How much you willing to pay, Maybe I can talk my boy into selling you his black one he got today that is un-opened
post #9 of 19 Old 10-07-2005, 08:44 PM
Post Whore

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedevil
How much you willing to pay, Maybe I can talk my boy into selling you his black one he got today that is un-opened
Is it the model kit like the one posted above? The big kit that comes in pieces and you put it together like the one in the first post in this thread? Or is it the smaller pre-assembled version? I want the bigger model that requires aseembly so it is the same size as the green 10 and busa on the shelf.

--
"Bottom line, when I'm on that bike, it's just me and God...And He better be holding on."- Stillie on SSB

Si vis pacem, para bellum...

El Diablo
post #10 of 19 Old 10-07-2005, 08:58 PM
Bloo Moderator

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Diablo
Is it the model kit like the one posted above? The big kit that comes in pieces and you put it together like the one in the first post in this thread? Or is it the smaller pre-assembled version? I want the bigger model that requires aseembly so it is the same size as the green 10 and busa on the shelf.
I'm a little confused because the Model kit you said is the pic above looks exactly like the 10 I bought at Walmart originally. It was pre-assembled and the 2 black one's I bought so far are the same Here is the original thread I started when I found the green one with pics:

https://zx-10r.net/forum/showthread.p...ound+walm art
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in