I need EVERYONES help - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 61 Old 09-21-2006, 06:31 PM Thread Starter
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Send a message via MSN to zx7rydr
I need EVERYONES help

Ok here is the situation, I send my son to a private christian school and the school is run primarly off funds from parents. Every now and then they have fundraisers to help support the school. This is one of them. This fundraiser is through Readers Digest you can buy anything from magazine renewals to chocolates to wraping paper. What I am asking, if you can, please help me support my son and our school in this fundraiser. For every item sold the school gets up to 50% of the money. And of course my son will get credit and win prizes based on the number of items sold, not dollar amount. So ladies and gentalmen please help if you can.

Here is a link to the site www.qsp.com

Once there, click the SHOP NOW button on the lower right side of the screen
The schools Account Number is 710309721.

Then once you have found an item to purchase Fill out the required info at the check out, then there will be a spot to put the childs name to get credit my sons number is PRE1

Once you have completed that please post saying you have purchased.

CA green int. brake light, CA green front blinkers, APE manual cct, Kleen air mod (Ivan's), Jumper mod, Full Akrapovich Race exhaust, PC3, Factory Pro Velocity Stacks, Muzzys Alum. Rad. Fan, Factory Pro Shift Star kit, Competition Werks fender elim, Stealth Sprockets (-1, +2), D.I.D ERV3 X-Ring Gold Chain, Speedo Healer, GPR V4, Black/Black Pazzo "shorty" levers, 08 ZX6R Calipers, rockin the pilot powers, more to come...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 61 Old 09-21-2006, 07:31 PM
I really need to get out of the house

Posting Frequency

i bought a subscription to sport rider. good luck with your son sale.

Rain. Whats is this Rain i keep hearing?.
post #3 of 61 Old 09-21-2006, 08:55 PM Thread Starter
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Thank you for your support rocketracermike hope you enjoy your subscription. rep to ya.

CA green int. brake light, CA green front blinkers, APE manual cct, Kleen air mod (Ivan's), Jumper mod, Full Akrapovich Race exhaust, PC3, Factory Pro Velocity Stacks, Muzzys Alum. Rad. Fan, Factory Pro Shift Star kit, Competition Werks fender elim, Stealth Sprockets (-1, +2), D.I.D ERV3 X-Ring Gold Chain, Speedo Healer, GPR V4, Black/Black Pazzo "shorty" levers, 08 ZX6R Calipers, rockin the pilot powers, more to come...
post #4 of 61 Old 09-22-2006, 01:02 AM Thread Starter
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

post #5 of 61 Old 09-22-2006, 01:15 AM
Bloo Moderator

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by zx7rydr
I have to renew a few subscriptions of motorcycle mags and that site gives that choice...I wonder if it's the same as me mailing in my renewell ..but if you find out it is I have no problem doing it on your site.
post #6 of 61 Old 09-22-2006, 07:50 AM
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

Send a message via MSN to hotee
Thats what I think of fundraisers. :headshake

BUT since I have to do them too...I have one daughter in competitive cheerleading and one in competitive gymnastics AND our school is not funded....I can understand the frustration ............................

SO, being that I can never pass up the opportunity to shop ....I ordered too

Hatred begins and ends with YOU I don't hate people....I just dislike some of ya

If you don't want the speeding ticket.......then don't get caught.

REMEMBER: Floss and brush daily
post #7 of 61 Old 09-22-2006, 08:03 AM
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

How long is this going? I don't get paid until the end of the month.

Fear is interest paid on a debt you may not owe.
post #8 of 61 Old 09-22-2006, 09:30 AM Thread Starter
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotee
Thats what I think of fundraisers. :headshake

BUT since I have to do them too...I have one daughter in competitive cheerleading and one in competitive gymnastics AND our school is not funded....I can understand the frustration ............................

SO, being that I can never pass up the opportunity to shop ....I ordered too
Thank you for your support. Rep to ya

post #9 of 61 Old 09-22-2006, 09:35 AM Thread Starter
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedevil
I have to renew a few subscriptions of motorcycle mags and that site gives that choice...I wonder if it's the same as me mailing in my renewell ..but if you find out it is I have no problem doing it on your site.

Yes it is the same as mailing your renewell, this company just basicaly does it for ya.

post #10 of 61 Old 09-22-2006, 10:55 AM Thread Starter
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in