How can I find a phone number? - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 17 Old 12-31-2011, 06:30 PM Thread Starter
Post Whore

Posting Frequency

How can I find a phone number?

I have a client that I've had for 20 months....her employer has paid her fees to me to delay the foreclosure sale of her house....

He has been in China for three months....and when I e-mailed him the bill in Sept he asked me to cover it and said he's good for it.

Her house was sold at auction on December 7th...

I sent him a bill for $5,000

He told me to go fuck myself.

He's leaving for China this next week and I figured if I could find her number, go after her and she can yell at him.

I filed a small claims suit against her yesterday.

Her number can't be found....I paid all the Internet search sites and the numbers that came up for her were disconnected.

I'm considering hiring a PI to see what could be found.

Any suggestions?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 17 Old 12-31-2011, 07:09 PM
Licensed Dist of HaterAde

Posting Frequency

Send a message via Yahoo to TMY10ER
wouldn't one of the agents that were dealing with the house have her info? i mean i'm sure they're not supposed to release it BUT under the circumstances i would think they'd maybe? i'd be looking for where they lived as well as a # so i could pay them a "goodbye" visit before they left for China. hope it gets ironed out man, best of luck!

Take a risk, and you may lose. Never risk, and you will always lose.

post #3 of 17 Old 12-31-2011, 07:11 PM Thread Starter
Post Whore

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMY10ER View Post
wouldn't one of the agents that were dealing with the house have her info? i mean i'm sure they're not supposed to release it BUT under the circumstances i would think they'd maybe? i'd be looking for where they lived as well as a # so i could pay them a "goodbye" visit before they left for China. hope it gets ironed out man, best of luck!

No...the house went back to the bank...so no way to get the number...she's here, he goes to China for months....he always refused to give me her number or any number to him...he's trying to buy the house back from the bank for her...

post #4 of 17 Old 12-31-2011, 07:15 PM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by Older Guy View Post
No...the house went back to the bank...so no way to get the number...she's here, he goes to China for months....he always refused to give me her number or any number to him...he's trying to buy the house back from the bank for her...
you could hire a PI. but that would cost you more money.

'11 Black zx-10r | Tech-spec Tank pad | Akraprovic w/ link | Power Commander V | Auto tune | HID | 1/5 Insert | Driven Smog Plates | DMP integrated tail light | Vortex rear sets w/ new pressure switch | Puig dark smoke windscreen | BMC Air Filter | Cox Radiator Guard |

To Do List:
ECU reflash
Steering Damper revalved
post #5 of 17 Old 12-31-2011, 07:16 PM Thread Starter
Post Whore

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Nam3less View Post
you could hire a PI. but that would cost you more money.
sent an e-mail to a PI referred to me by another forum.

post #6 of 17 Old 12-31-2011, 07:17 PM
Licensed Dist of HaterAde

Posting Frequency

Send a message via Yahoo to TMY10ER
I hope you can track her down and get your cash back man....i'd be mad as hell BUT karma will have its way with her when it comes down to it. for what that's worth.

Take a risk, and you may lose. Never risk, and you will always lose.

post #7 of 17 Old 12-31-2011, 07:20 PM Thread Starter
Post Whore

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMY10ER View Post
I hope you can track her down and get your cash back man....i'd be mad as hell BUT karma will have its way with her when it comes down to it. for what that's worth.
It's isn't her, it is her asshole employer...who brags that he's worth $80 million and drives a Rolls....I was delaying the sale on his house too and it got sold, then he hired me to delay the eviction, but he got evicted....hahaha...the Sheriff showed up, he knows the Chairman of Chase Bank personally, called him and and got the eviction stopped...he's trying to get his house back too....

post #8 of 17 Old 12-31-2011, 07:26 PM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Maybe one of the neighbors has a number. Is there any kind of contract with him? File suit against him before he leaves.
post #9 of 17 Old 12-31-2011, 07:29 PM Thread Starter
Post Whore

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyclepuck View Post
Maybe one of the neighbors has a number. Is there any kind of contract with him? File suit against him before he leaves.
The contract is with her.....he has lawyers on staff to fawk with anyone who gets near him...I can't compete with his money and his connections...he knows the LA and OC DA personally too....he has several lawsuits against him too....he claims his e-mail and phone is monitored and his bank account was hacked early last year why he couldn't pay me then....I carried him for three months then too....finally got paid though...I think he's just an asshole bum...I tried to get to his house but it's gated....and when the guard called...no answer, no machine....he's out of the country most of the time....

This guy does work for Billionaires...one in Russia, one in Korea and one in China....has heavy connections....he wanted our help in financing a $45 mil mall purchase but had $20 Mill in Taiwan he needed to bring into the country and not pay taxes on....had to find a way to use that money for the down payment....and he was afraid we couldn't do it..used someone else....

Last edited by Older Guy; 12-31-2011 at 07:36 PM.
post #10 of 17 Old 12-31-2011, 07:35 PM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Yeah he's a waste of flesh.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in