How 'bout the VP office - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 19 Old 03-07-2007, 01:31 PM Thread Starter
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

How 'bout the VP office

How do you tell a politician is lying?...When he or his assistants mouth is moving. Lies, plots, and plans to side step the judicial system in the run up to the Iraq invasion. Windfall profits for military contractors and suppliers. Did Haliburton make any money off this deal. How 'bout that VP office?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 19 Old 03-07-2007, 01:35 PM
BANNED

Posting Frequency

GET A LIFE TROLL!
post #3 of 19 Old 03-07-2007, 01:40 PM Thread Starter
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

It's because I am an American, and am loyal to Americans that I raise the question. You can get mad an accuse others of not being patriotic...living is easy with eyes closed. Iraqgate would be the best thing that could happen to expose the truth.
post #4 of 19 Old 03-07-2007, 01:56 PM
BANNED

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by beenthere
You can get mad an accuse others of not being patriotic...living is easy with eyes closed.
Guilty conscience huh? I never said anything about your Patriotism. You keep starting these threads for one reason and one reason only, too stir up s**t, therefore you're a TROLL.
post #5 of 19 Old 03-07-2007, 02:08 PM Thread Starter
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanw
You keep starting these threads for one reason and one reason only, too stir up s**t, therefore you're a TROLL.
The Iraq war is in a world of s**t, its costing us a fortune in lives, credibility, and money, if anything needs to be explored it is how it happened, and how we are going to get out of it. Discussion doesn't stir up shit, lack of it does. Too bad you oppose others rights to speech. Read your constitution, it specifically addresses free speech, and Americans political rights and obligations to exercise it.
post #6 of 19 Old 03-07-2007, 02:15 PM
BANNED

Posting Frequency

Quote:
The Iraq war is in a world of s**t, its costing us a fortune in lives, credibility, and money, if anything needs to be explored it is how it happened, and how we are going to get out of it. Discussion doesn't stir up shit, lack of it does. Too bad you oppose others rights to speech. Read your constitution, it specifically addresses free speech, and Americans political rights and obligations to exercise it.

Once again, it was a nice try for an imbecile. I don't recall ever opposing your right to free speech. I said you were a TROLL, and I stand by it.
post #7 of 19 Old 03-07-2007, 02:23 PM Thread Starter
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

You're state of denial, won't allow you to get 4 when putting 2 & 2 together. Increasingly more and more Americans oppose a war that they now can see was ill concieved. And, they realise, this war was invented in the oval office. I put the thread up to see other opinions, and clearly you have one, but with the troll and imbecile references, it's hard for me to consider any input you could offer. From where I am sitting, this is the worst administration since Nixon.
post #8 of 19 Old 03-07-2007, 02:29 PM
CMG
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

like our Vice President Nathan is first a Jew and then a American, there he is not open to anything that does not agree with our Pro Israel stance, i.e Iraq war etc

Quote:
You're state of denial, won't allow you to get 4 when putting 2 & 2 together. Increasingly more and more Americans oppose a war that they now can see was ill concieved. And, they realise, this war was invented in the oval office. I put the thread up to see other opinions, and clearly you have one, but with the troll and imbecile references, it's hard for me to consider any input you could offer. From where I am sitting, this is the worst administration since Nixon.

Last edited by CMG; 03-07-2007 at 02:31 PM.
post #9 of 19 Old 03-07-2007, 02:31 PM
BANNED

Posting Frequency

Quote:

You try so hard to sound intelligent, and yet you cant spell to most basic words. :headshake
post #10 of 19 Old 03-07-2007, 02:32 PM
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanw
GET A LIFE TROLL!

Man there's no reason to go there...You may not agree but there's no need for personal attacks like that..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in