Originally Posted by beenthere
George, can you explain: why Iraq will soon be controlled by the Iranians, why the Taliban is back on the move in Afghanistan, why the Saudis are pulling away from us, why new countries are going to have the bomb, why the national debt is skyrocketing exponentially, why we have to borrow money from the Chinese, why we are outsourcing jobs and future employment, why our war wounded are treated so badly, why our borders are not secure from anyone. Why are you exposing our militaries limitations. I have more questions George, alot more, but see if you could get thru a few of the above first. Thanks, a fellow American.
Since George is not a member here I will attempt to answer for him:
1. Iranians have no chance to Control Iraq, they can smuggle weapons but any show of a Military force in that territory will be meet with a greater force.
2. Taliban is gone, yes some are loyal but for the most part they are on the run, everyday the current government gets stronger to combat any resistance.
3. Saudis needed us when Saddam was alive and was an enemy to their country. He is now dead thanks to George W and his army of Americans and Iraqi patriots.
4. Borrowing money from the Chinese
…are they richer than the US and we need a hand out?
5. Outsourcing jobs is what most major American companies do today, that is nothing new and makes economic sense.
6. As far as the wounded being treated badly stop watching the local news and watch the “Military” channel. There are so many documentaries of wounded in Iraq getting better treatment than most Americans can ever get when they loose a leg or 2 with better Insurance to boot.
7. Exposing are limitations? be more specific…this Country is only limited by our will to survive.