Help please!! - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 62 Old 01-10-2012, 08:06 PM Thread Starter
Slow Poke

Posting Frequency

Help please!!

Does anyone live in Kent washington? Or know someone who does??? SOme asshole stole my card number and cleaned out my entire F'in account. I was bummed that I had to take all the rest of my money out to pay rent, just to find out I had 27 bucks to my name. I spent all day a freakin wreck at work. When I got home I started doin some diggin and found out this dick ordered like 1 tv and 3 monitors, I found out one went to Georgia, and one other is set to be delivered by fedex in Kent washington. I talked to a cop in Kent and he did the best he could but not much help. I don't even really know what i'm askin for, maybe just venting. I swear if I didn't live over 1k miles away I would be headed there right now. Sooo uhhh does anyone live in Kent Washington and wanna beat someone's ass???
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 62 Old 01-10-2012, 08:18 PM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by bgmagma10 View Post
Does anyone live in Kent washington? Or know someone who does??? SOme asshole stole my card number and cleaned out my entire F'in account. I was bummed that I had to take all the rest of my money out to pay rent, just to find out I had 27 bucks to my name. I spent all day a freakin wreck at work. When I got home I started doin some diggin and found out this dick ordered like 1 tv and 3 monitors, I found out one went to Georgia, and one other is set to be delivered by fedex in Kent washington. I talked to a cop in Kent and he did the best he could but not much help. I don't even really know what i'm askin for, maybe just venting. I swear if I didn't live over 1k miles away I would be headed there right now. Sooo uhhh does anyone live in Kent Washington and wanna beat someone's ass???
do you have a name, contact, adress, phone number, anything for that dipshit.

Puig Screen, Carbon Scorpion Slipons, Starrotors HID, Champs Sliders, Targa Fender Eliminator, GIPRO/ATRE, Rim Stripe, CRG Shorty Levers, Galfer SS Lines. ZX14 Nissin Calipers, Puig Carbon Rear Fender, Attack Racing Carbon Front Fender, Vortex Mirror Blockoffs, Oberon Barend Mirror, BMC Race Air Filter, Carbon Fiber Heel Guards, Stomp Grip, Speedo Healer, 16t front Sprocket
post #3 of 62 Old 01-10-2012, 08:20 PM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Did you get the address in Kent...seems as though the cops would go there and check this out, but good luck and I hope you get everything back brother

DDM Tuning HID lights| Sportech Windscreen| ASV shorty levers| Driven D3 grips| Evotech 1/4 turn gas cap| LSL sliders| Woodcraft case covers| PCV with custom map| BMC race filter| secondaries removed| EK 525 red chain| Vortex rearsets| M4 Slayer exhaust| PSR chain adjusters| Speigler brake lines| custom front and rear seat| Pro bolt aluminum bolt kit| Hellrazor servo eliminator
post #4 of 62 Old 01-10-2012, 08:47 PM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Sux, I used to live not too far from there...I surely woulda gone and waited for your package to arrive?
I hope you get this mother F-er!!! Your bank won't cover any fraudulent charges???

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakedinseattle View Post
i could give two shits if you were taking a bubble bath in applesauce being fed grapes by lemurs with electrodes attached to your nipples in the bed of a semi truck, as long as you're not holding up traffic, go for it
post #5 of 62 Old 01-10-2012, 08:53 PM
Blitzkrieg

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by xx8055NIACxx View Post
thats in someones neck of the woods....

"There is always time to think about what you want to do,
Until it comes time to start doing what you were meant to do."

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation. Your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.~unknown~

"The true test of a mans character is how he treats someone, from whom he has nothing to gain"

"It's the things that people don't know about themselves on the inside, that make them afraid"
post #6 of 62 Old 01-10-2012, 08:58 PM
Blitzkrieg

Posting Frequency

also need to contact the shipping company and let them know its a fraudulent transcation. the officer you reported it to in your hometown can contact them and find out where its going, if not the one in kent can. same deal for georgia, its really hard to get things done across state lines in this situation, he!! its hard ot do it across county lines in the same state sometimes. best situation is your bank works with you once you take them a copy of the police report. if its a credit card company, they are usually pretty good about crediting your acount. i had a similar situation years ago with my credit card, dude charged alomao 1k in online gambling sites. called up my cc company, told them what happened and they cancelled my card sent me a new one, and didnt hold me responsible for the charges. best of luck man, that sucks for real...

"There is always time to think about what you want to do,
Until it comes time to start doing what you were meant to do."

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation. Your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.~unknown~

"The true test of a mans character is how he treats someone, from whom he has nothing to gain"

"It's the things that people don't know about themselves on the inside, that make them afraid"
post #7 of 62 Old 01-10-2012, 09:04 PM
Supercharged Mod

Posting Frequency

Check with your bank ... At least in this country, bank accounts and credit cards are generally insured against fraud. There may be a deductible, but it's fairly small.

Helibars, MRA screen, Ohlins damper, reversed shift pattern, sorted suspension, braided lines, Michelin Pilot Power, all else stock 'coz it's fast enough!
post #8 of 62 Old 01-10-2012, 09:37 PM
Custom Powder Coater

Posting Frequency

Yes bank should be able to help... My card was used twice in France and once verified it wasnt me my money was back and my account info. changed.. i had to sign a paper stating if i was lying i would be prosecuted.. other thatn that it took about 2 weeks

www.sportbikepc.com
Sport Bike Powder Coating,LLC
Custom Powder Coating & Authorized Dealer for:
ASV Levers,Brocks Performance,Carrozzeria Wheels,Core Moto Brake Lines, EarthX Batteries,Sato Racing, SuperSprox..
PM or [email protected] for pricing..
post #9 of 62 Old 01-10-2012, 09:41 PM
Squid

Posting Frequency

Same here, I had 2 people taking $40 per month out each for 1 1/2 years!!! I somehow didnt catch it that whole time but got every penny back! That was a nice little bonus in the account!!

post #10 of 62 Old 01-10-2012, 11:51 PM Thread Starter
Slow Poke

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by xx8055NIACxx View Post
All I have is the tracking number. Goto fedex.com tracking number is
093778089820573 I did talk to my bank. Its actually a credit union. They are going to give me my money back. After talkin to the cop in Kent (Officer E Hale One of the nicest cops I have ever delt with) <---Which I really REALLY appreciate. He told me to have fedex return the shipment. I have to wait till tomorrow to goto the cop shop here to actually file a report since they're to freakin lazy to make calls like this anymore.. Even the cop in Kent said.. "Uhh this is why we are 24 hours, is for stuff like this"..

So once I get a case number, then my cops can get the shipped to addresses from fedex and work with local law enforcement in the other states to catch these guys..(yeah right). I really wish it wasn't so damn far away. I wouldn't even have called the cops... The worst part now is I don't get paid till thursday and I have to wait a week to get a new card, not like I have any money to spend anyway.. MOTHER [email protected]*#&^$)@()*#(&*$RRRRSSSS... lol ok i'm good. Thanks guys.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in