Help me out Guys lookin for old post..... - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 15 Old 07-19-2006, 11:42 AM Thread Starter
Track Day Rider

Posting Frequency

Help me out Guys lookin for old post.....

Hey Guys,

I seen a post not that long ago. Said something about ,"Wonder how this one turned out???" Showed a series of pics of some chick on the back of a bike. Wearing no gear, I think a swim suite and flipflops, waving to the camera. 3 pics , I think, The last one with them losing it and ready to low side. Been searching all the posts and havent been able to find it......Any help PLEASE...........................................: thumbsup:

YEAT ENOUGH OF MY DUST YET?....I AM AHEAD OF YOU CAUSE I AINT SMART ENOUGH TO BE SCARED!!!HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 15 Old 07-19-2006, 11:56 AM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

post #3 of 15 Old 07-19-2006, 01:35 PM
I really need to get out of the house

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by lunitk
awe your such a helpful soul

BD

post #4 of 15 Old 07-19-2006, 01:40 PM
GP Star/Official Spam Spotter

Posting Frequency

Send a message via AIM to cain772 Send a message via Yahoo to cain772
why do u want them? are u going to show them to someone that wears no gear?

I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.
-Albert Einstein
post #5 of 15 Old 07-19-2006, 04:53 PM Thread Starter
Track Day Rider

Posting Frequency

Exactly. I know some no helmet fellas.....Wanted them to see it. Thanks Lunitk for the info.

YEAT ENOUGH OF MY DUST YET?....I AM AHEAD OF YOU CAUSE I AINT SMART ENOUGH TO BE SCARED!!!HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
post #6 of 15 Old 07-19-2006, 05:43 PM
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

posers

Sounds like a great idea! Hope they listen.Here's another thing.There's a saying in the business "BUY A FIFTY DOLLAR HELMET FOR A FIFTY DOLLAR HEAD.....meaning buy a quality helmet.It's protecting your brain.There's alot more to expensive helmets that just nice graphics,they are make of superior materials for strength and light weight.So when you have it on for a couple of hours its more comfortable.
post #7 of 15 Old 07-19-2006, 06:21 PM
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daves Cycles
Sounds like a great idea! Hope they listen.Here's another thing.There's a saying in the business "BUY A FIFTY DOLLAR HELMET FOR A FIFTY DOLLAR HEAD.....meaning buy a quality helmet.It's protecting your brain.There's alot more to expensive helmets that just nice graphics,they are make of superior materials for strength and light weight.So when you have it on for a couple of hours its more comfortable.
I'd like you to show me a 3rd party report where a Higher Priced Helmets always protects better than the lesser. I've read many reports with helmets in varying price ranges.....Expense in NO way dictates it's protective abilities when properly reported from an UNBIASED source. You've either been missinformed or have been gotten ahold of by the biased mainstream press!....

In fact, most unbiased sources doing tests or reporting on what agencies that have tested helmets have found, is that the cheaper helmets (being less stiff) produce less "g's" (as they call it in the industry) which equals less chance of injury......so the Pep Boys brand motorcycle helmet will actually protect you better than alot of ARAIS

Last edited by hotstang46; 07-19-2006 at 06:31 PM.
post #8 of 15 Old 07-19-2006, 06:48 PM
I really need to get out of the house

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotstang46
I'd like you to show me a 3rd party report where a Higher Priced Helmets always protects better than the lesser. I've read many reports with helmets in varying price ranges.....Expense in NO way dictates it's protective abilities when properly reported from an UNBIASED source. You've either been missinformed or have been gotten ahold of by the biased mainstream press!....

In fact, most unbiased sources doing tests or reporting on what agencies that have tested helmets have found, is that the cheaper helmets (being less stiff) produce less "g's" (as they call it in the industry) which equals less chance of injury......so the Pep Boys brand motorcycle helmet will actually protect you better than alot of ARAIS

There some truth to your words. I had a cheapo when i was a kid and had a bad accident. helmet crack like an egg, but my head was still in one piece. A cheap one or expensive one. when your number is up. it don't matter what on your head. it's better to pay more attention on whats going on around you when you are on your bike.

Rain. Whats is this Rain i keep hearing?.
post #9 of 15 Old 07-19-2006, 07:29 PM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Daddy
awe your such a helpful soul

BD
Don't let that get around, people will start taking advantage of my good nature.
post #10 of 15 Old 07-19-2006, 07:54 PM
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by cain772
why do u want them? are u going to show them to someone that wears no gear?
my wife wonders why I always make her wear jeans and good shoes(she actually wanted to wear something similar to the girl in the picture once) , not that they is as good as leathers,but I showed her these pics. amd told her THAT is why !!! and I was glad to be able to show by their example rather than mine, which was good for me bad for them
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in