Has your wife??? - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 57 Old 09-15-2009, 05:41 AM Thread Starter
Dont mess wit White Ninja

Posting Frequency

Has your wife???

First off what has your wife done to you that makes you upset!! Give me your best one or top of the top that kills everything . The hole point behind this thread is first I have never posted in the out house. Second being I'm a big movie guy. I own all three three Matrix movies ok!! Don't give me to much shit for that but I was bored sitting at the house shooting the shit with a buddy and when we both said hey lets watch the first Matrix movie etc. I go up to my huge dvd stand and look all around for it!! I ended up giving up but later came to take out the garbage and hey right on top was all THREE DVDS. I started to flip out and ended up going back inside to ask what, why etc to the wife. She says these simple words to me,"I hate those dvd's and you deserved getting them thrown away because you made me watch one the other night while army wifes were on." I blew a head gasket just because of the army wifes stuff...But after a good hour or two I came to realizing how stupid it was but come one man, you cant just throw away DVD'S!!! Has any other wifes done this before ???

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 57 Old 09-15-2009, 05:47 AM
Guilty by association

Posting Frequency

i would have said "fair enough". calmly walked into her closet and thrown every fucking thing accross the room. "you deserve that for being an ass hole!"

I love my wife, but no matter what woman it is there are always those things that crawl under your skin.

-I come in peace. I didnít bring artillery. But Iím pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, Iíll kill you all.
General "Mad Dog" Mattis
post #3 of 57 Old 09-15-2009, 05:49 AM Thread Starter
Dont mess wit White Ninja

Posting Frequency

yeah man, I used her hair spray on my grips a view weeks back and left it in the garage!! Wow I had my ass handed to me for that, all I will say is I think hair spray is worse then mace LOL

post #4 of 57 Old 09-15-2009, 05:50 AM
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpriordan View Post
i would have said "fair enough". Calmly walked into her closet and thrown every fucking thing accross the room. "you deserve that for being an ass hole!"

post #5 of 57 Old 09-15-2009, 09:00 AM
Cross-Eyed Cat

Posting Frequency

try and throw out my Matrix DVD set...and it's time to break out the sparring gear!

the bike is gone...but the memories remain...
post #6 of 57 Old 09-15-2009, 10:05 AM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Women....Can't live with 'em; Can't kill 'em, lol

DDM Tuning HID lights| Sportech Windscreen| ASV shorty levers| Driven D3 grips| Evotech 1/4 turn gas cap| LSL sliders| Woodcraft case covers| PCV with custom map| BMC race filter| secondaries removed| EK 525 red chain| Vortex rearsets| M4 Slayer exhaust| PSR chain adjusters| Speigler brake lines| custom front and rear seat| Pro bolt aluminum bolt kit| Hellrazor servo eliminator
post #7 of 57 Old 09-15-2009, 03:02 PM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Well hell, after I bought my track bike, mine complained so much about me having 3 bikes and not riding them all, that I ended up selling my trusty "ole faithful" My 1997 zx-7r. When I sold it, she asked what happened to it, and when I told her I sold it, she stated "I can't believe you sold that bike, you love that thing". I wanted to kill her.

"Be kind and courteous to everyone you come in contact with but have a plan to kill everyone you meet."
post #8 of 57 Old 09-15-2009, 03:12 PM
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

dude my wife has a habit of throwing away shit she doesnt think is important! One time I put a lotto ticket on the side of the fridge hanging on a magnet. Mind you it was on the SIDE of the fridge not the front where everyone can see it. See thew it away and I happened to have won like $150. Sure it's not much but shit why couldnt she have asked me first! I could have bought some accessories for my bike or some new gloves or something... I feel your pain bro. My best advice is dont try to understand women because you will never! It's useless. Everytime she says something just say "Yes honey", "sure babe" "you look nice" and then go out and do whatever the hell you want anyway.

"Life is too short to be living somebody else's dream."
Hugh Hefner
post #9 of 57 Old 09-15-2009, 03:15 PM
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tee's Kawa55 View Post
Women....Can't live with 'em; Can't kill 'em, lol
sure you can kill them..... but if there is an afterlife, rest assured they will be there to annoy the shit out of you. There is no escaping!

"Life is too short to be living somebody else's dream."
Hugh Hefner
post #10 of 57 Old 09-15-2009, 03:17 PM
Guilty by association

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by cesarb714 View Post
sure you can kill them..... but if there is an afterlife, rest assured they will be there to annoy the shit out of you. There is no escaping!
haha, can you kill em again?

-I come in peace. I didnít bring artillery. But Iím pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, Iíll kill you all.
General "Mad Dog" Mattis
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in