A Harley Guy - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 35 Old 10-06-2005, 02:32 PM Thread Starter
Squid

Posting Frequency

A Harley Guy

I had a weird experience yesterday. I ride my bike everyday and I go to the gym too. I workout about 4-5 times a week and I am fairly in shape. Anyway, after my workout this Harley guy is in the locker room. I see him at the gym all the time but he still looks like he never touched a weight. He is bold, has a gut, a nasty beard, I guees you can picture him. Anyway, I never talked to this guy, never said anything bad about him. This dude knows that I am riding a zx10-r and out of nowhere is start sayin out loud, you are gay, you are gay with a very agressive tone of voice in fron of everybody. I had to control myself really hard not to beat him up.

What's up with these Haley dudes. I know they not all like that but when I split lanes on the freeway and there is harley guy in fron of me, they NEVER move... I have to wait for a hole, pass him (and of course flip him)....Sport bike riders, as soon as they see me in their mirror, they move over and they say hi...

Any bad experience like the one I had yesterday ?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 35 Old 10-06-2005, 02:52 PM
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

Him: "You are gay."
Me: "Ummm, no..... why? You trolling for a date?"
post #3 of 35 Old 10-06-2005, 03:23 PM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Sorry to hear. Several Hardly riders at my gym. We joked all the time about their oil leaks and my rice burner. Sounds like this guy is just retarded.

I am still a MotoGP Star
post #4 of 35 Old 10-06-2005, 03:35 PM
GP Star/Official Spam Spotter

Posting Frequency

Send a message via AIM to cain772 Send a message via Yahoo to cain772
i thought Harley guys are suposed to have guts?
post #5 of 35 Old 10-06-2005, 03:38 PM
Squid

Posting Frequency

I've pretty much come to the conclusion that there are idiots everywhere. I personally have the worst experiences with dump truck drivers. They tend to drive aggressively, forgetting they are often carrying 10,000 lbs of rocks or debris that flings out and chips your windshield or helmet if you get caught behind them.

Living in Milwaukee, I see alot of Harley Davidson riders. The vast majority are cool and respect me as a fellow motorcyclist. I hate the poker rides where there are 50 in a row and they give you shit if you try to pass them. I also could do without the obnoxiously loud exhausts and the lack of helmets - helmetless riders cause all our insurance rates to be higher.

Just ignore the brickhead.
post #6 of 35 Old 10-06-2005, 03:44 PM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

GOD I HATE THERE DAMN EXHAUSTS!!!!!!!!!!!! my roommate has a harley, but not your typical guy, real calm, relaxed, he just rides to ride, but yes, they do ride freaken slow. Anyways, onto their exhausts, one of the MOTHER F...ERS! went tearing out of the apt this morning, and we live at the front, so at 5:30am, you here this brum brum brum, bruuuuuum, bruumm, bruuuum,.. braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

i am like holy crap, is that necessary. anyways, ya, they sound cool on choppers, thats it.

"Lead, Follow, or get the hell outta my way!!"

Blue 2004 ZX-10R
- 152.5rwhp 77.6rwtq - more than I need

Red 2003 Jack ROUSH Classic #8 of 50
- 375rwhp 381rwtq
post #7 of 35 Old 10-06-2005, 04:07 PM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

thats outta line...
post #8 of 35 Old 10-06-2005, 04:58 PM
Squid

Posting Frequency

Ask yourself who wears the assless chaps? That should tell you who is more gay!

I rode a friends HD Sportster 883. I realize this is the smallest engine in the harley lineup but it was a joke. The throttle was a volume control and nothing more. I was fearful to try to pass cars.

I guess almost anything is going to feel slow coming off a 10R but I would expect almost any motorcycle to have more performance then the average car.

05 Ti 10R
post #9 of 35 Old 10-06-2005, 05:04 PM
Still here

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetkll

I rode a friends HD Sportster 883. I realize this is the smallest engine in the harley lineup but it was a joke. The throttle was a volume control and nothing more. I was fearful to try to pass cars.

I guess almost anything is going to feel slow coming off a 10R but I would expect almost any motorcycle to have more performance then the average car.
I rode an 883 that belonged to a girl I knew. Rode it to the end of the block, hated the lounge chair position, turned that train around and brought it back to her.

Started on a dirtbike and I don't want to ride something where I can't actually stand on the pegs if I need to.
post #10 of 35 Old 10-06-2005, 05:16 PM
Bloo Moderator

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetkll

The average car is allot quicker than the old days, and the ZX10R is a monster when it comes to passing cars, as one magazine said when it first came out is that an R1 can pass a few cars with ease on the Hwy but a 10 will pass a dozen
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in