Got dumped, and almost sank my boat. Then got fired.
Hi all, I've been away for a while since I haven't had a computer. Just wanted to share some of my chronicles so that maybe you won't feel so bad or alone if you are dealing with serious crap in your lives.
1) Girlfriend of two years dumps me. I didn't realize how much I actually loved her till she left.
2) She won't come back but still wants to talk (too hard for me)
3) Did not chain down a 21,000 pound piece of cargo because I thought the seas four days ago would be calm. Said load shifted to Starboard and almost sank out 100 ton Fast Supply Vessel. Spent the next few ours fighting to right the boat and save our lives.
4) Got fired for my negligence. It could have happened to anyone, an honest mistake.
5) Won't be able to save the 4-5k for school in August.
1) Did not die. A huge reality check. Now feel that I should not be afraid of anything.
2) I was able to get in pretty good shape over the past couple weeks offshore.
3) My confidence has seemingly returned and I do believe that females may be checking me out from time to time.
4) I got pulled over 5 minutes after taking the mufflers of my Z1000. The cop had followed me and witnessed a pass at 90 miles an hour, a stand up wheelie and an expired temporary tag. HE LET ME GO. He said I need not dig myself into a hole and told me to get myself straight.
5) Evidence of a guardian angel?? I mean, 5 minutes after I take off with no fear. Is this God telling me not to push my luck? I don't know but I'm alive and maybe I should give up wheelies and road hooliganism.
Thanks for reading. Even though I'll probably never meet any of you, I know that you are the people that would stop to lend a hand if I needed you on some dark ass road in the middle of wherever you live.