Goodbye Constitution - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 115 Old 01-09-2012, 01:20 PM Thread Starter
Speed Freak

Posting Frequency

Send a message via AIM to garth285
Goodbye Constitution

Has anyone been following this fucking bill that Obama passed????

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nationa...al_Year _2012

No wonder why Hank Jr did a comparison of Obama to Hitler

If you dont bother reading or looking into this please do not post your opinions until you actually know what your arguing.

Time to stock up on AMMO!!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 115 Old 01-09-2012, 01:38 PM
Does not drive into smoke

Posting Frequency

I sent a note to my senator (via ACLU) asking him to vote against it. I got a reply that this is to combat terrorism, keep the country secure, blah, blah. Of course he voted in favor of the bill. :(
post #3 of 115 Old 01-09-2012, 01:39 PM Thread Starter
Speed Freak

Posting Frequency

I guess I should have started a "post pics of your guns" thread instead huh lol
post #4 of 115 Old 01-09-2012, 02:05 PM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Garth and I seldom see eye to eye and have argued quite a bit. HOWEVER on this issue I stand side by side with him and anyone else that's had enough! Sadly we'll fail to make any difference because most Americans are so self absorbed that unless it's directly effecting them at that exact minute they think whatever you are telling them is either a lie or total bull shit designed to scam them somehow.. This is true and this is happening !! Here in Tennessee where I live there's so many LEO's that riding a sportbike is just about a crime on it's own. You can't drive down the road 2 miles without picking up a cop and 50% of the time you will get stopped and ticketed for something. The local LEOs have you private medical and pharmacy records on the lap top inside their car before they ever stop you as well. They know if you are taking medications that will allow them to arrest you for DUI even if you're not breaking any law at all! They know that they can take blood and you will test positive for your prescriptions that this shitty state has passed laws allowing you to be found guilty of DUI even if you had a little dental work that required some pain meds to get past.. It's a sad day for America and for us all. As for myself my lovely Canadian wife's homeland is looking better every single passing day !! Obama is Hitler reborn !!!!!!!! I'm saddened because so many Americans refuse to believe this is taking place ....

Garth I'll be more than happy to get your back anytime ! This is a much bigger problem than agreeing about any motorcycle !! Thank you sir for posting this thread!!!
post #5 of 115 Old 01-09-2012, 02:08 PM Thread Starter
Speed Freak

Posting Frequency

^^^ Great post man!!!

Yeah I know we have argued plenty but when it comes down to it I think being ont he same page about how shit is being ran here is WAY more important!

Thanks for the good post!
post #6 of 115 Old 01-09-2012, 02:15 PM Thread Starter
Speed Freak

Posting Frequency

Meanwhile..... we have asshats like Mitt romney who doesn't know DICK about the constitution trying to take power.... for the record, I've never voted but I'm actually registering to vote just for Ron Paul this upcoming election!!!

post #7 of 115 Old 01-09-2012, 02:36 PM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Dude our country is gone and every man, woman, or child that has ever lost their life defending it have been spit on !! By our very President !! Hell he's pissing in our face every single day as we all slip deeper and deeper down the drain pipes!! Every single elected official is living like royalty!!! Living above the very laws they are locking us all away with!

My own wife was stopped 4 years ago and arrested for what they claimed was DUI but she wasn't drunk or drinking ! We went to court 4 times over the next several months and the cop wouldn't show up for court so finally the judge dismissed the case and tossed it out !! We have in our possession signed and notarized court documents stating the case was dismissed... Last year she gets a traffic stop at 5:30 am on the way to work.. Her and the cop was the only two on the road and I'm sure he stopped her because she was out there and he figured she was still out from the night before probably drunk.. Anyway they haul her to jail !! After the judge dismissed that charge the DA took up over the judges head to the Grand Jury and pissed and cried that he didn't agree with the call the judge made and they allowed him to re indite her for the same fucking charge !!! No one ever told us or our lawyer about this so when they ran her name out pops a warrant to pick her up! It took half of the next day to just find out why they had her jailed!! Then I produced the documents showing the case was dismissed and long passed but that didn't matter we still had to make bond rehire a lawyer and pay yet again! -------------------------> And get this we were told last week 4 years after the fact that they are going to get their DUI to stick and she has to do Jail time and lose her license for a charge already dropped by one judge !!!!!!!!!! WHAT THE FUCK HAS HAPPENED TO AMERICA !!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are all guilty of whatever they decide they want to pin on us and you will pay and do jail time !! When we ask about double Jeopardy we were told that the court that dismissed the charges wasn't really like a real court ! WTF ????? I sat there four different days and watched that same judge lock up several people and that was damn sure real court to those people !! And the DA was all about what a good and fair man the judge was in those cases, BUT allow one to go the other way and all the sudden he don't know what he's doing and it's not really court !! WHAT A BUNCH OF FUCKING BULL SHIT!!!

People if you think this can't happen to you keep lying to yourself !! My wide is 42 and has never broken any laws or been in any trouble in either Canada or here until that BS trumped up charge !! She was stopped because she was seen leaving a local sports bar that they have the hots for and are trying to cause people as much trouble as possible so they'll stop going there and the bar place will close !! We go there to play pool or at least we went there to play pool but no more so in this case they got what they wanted.. And now they want even more..... Sadly there will be 12 ignorant people that will sit there and believe whatever the DA tells them so going to trial is useless !!! People in America are completely in the dark and refuse to wake up!!! 47 years I've lived here but in the 48th year of life I'll depart for another country because no one here gives a shit about what's going on enough to take a stand against it.. 20K this country charged me and my wife for her to become a US citizen !! Stole 20K right out of our pockets and blamed it all on 9-11 and the new laws !! We paid it and will now walk away because America is no longer a free country..In fact it's Natzi Germany all over again !!
post #8 of 115 Old 01-09-2012, 02:41 PM Thread Starter
Speed Freak

Posting Frequency

^^^ That is some crazy shit man!!!!

I'm so sorry to hear and wouldn't wish that on anyone to go threw all that BS, well see what happens to this country but so far I'm not a fan of any of these new laws passed.

Maybe if we have the right leader in charge things will be different but I am not a believer in our voting system anyways, I think the strings pulled behind closed doors are to powerful to get a REAL American president in office.
post #9 of 115 Old 01-09-2012, 03:01 PM
Does not drive into smoke

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by garth285 View Post
Maybe if we have the right leader in charge things will be different but I am not a believer in our voting system anyways, I think the strings pulled behind closed doors are to powerful to get a REAL American president in office.
When you have people like Santorum (who claimed that science has no place in politics) running for office and not getting 0% votes, you know the country is in trouble.
post #10 of 115 Old 01-09-2012, 03:04 PM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Ron Paul is a "lesser evil" in many ways, no doubt about it. However, his foreign policy or lack there of is much too extreme. Cutting spending on day one is wonderful, and so is pulling out of the countries where we are not needed. Thing is though, having military presence in countries that might eventually be a threat to our country is protecting us TREMENDOUSLY. A Ron Paul administration would weaken our national security. It's too bad because other than that he looks great.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in