Gonna be in Panama City Beach FLA this weekend... - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 Old 05-05-2005, 12:10 AM Thread Starter
Post Whore

Posting Frequency

Gonna be in Panama City Beach FLA this weekend...

Anybody from there? I'm leaving as soon as I get off work in the morning and staying until Sunday. Just thought I'd post up and see if anyone was from there, or close by. I should have posted up sooner, but didn't think about it until now. I'll try to get internet access while I'm down there though and check this thread. If you're there and want to try to hook up for dinner or something just post here or PM me your contact phone # and I'll hit you up. Just thought I might get the opportunity to meet another board member or two.

--
"Bottom line, when I'm on that bike, it's just me and God...And He better be holding on."- Stillie on SSB

Si vis pacem, para bellum...

El Diablo
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 Old 05-05-2005, 12:22 AM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Send a message via AIM to Louks03 Send a message via MSN to Louks03 Send a message via Yahoo to Louks03
Goin to pimp up some ladies El D?

www.doodie.com
post #3 of 9 Old 05-05-2005, 12:26 AM Thread Starter
Post Whore

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louks03
Goin to pimp up some ladies El D?

Well, it's sort of a family trip. Going with my Dad and sisters. He wanted us all to go together since we hadn't all been on a trip like this since my Mother passed away... but if the opportunity to pimp arises I'll certainly do my duty as a red blooded american male and a 10R rider and handle bidness.

If I run across more chicks than I can handle I'll send up a Pimp In Distress signal and you guys can head down to assist.

--
"Bottom line, when I'm on that bike, it's just me and God...And He better be holding on."- Stillie on SSB

El Diablo
post #4 of 9 Old 05-05-2005, 12:28 AM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Send a message via AIM to Louks03 Send a message via MSN to Louks03 Send a message via Yahoo to Louks03
I'de expect nothing less. Hope you guys have a good time.

www.doodie.com
post #5 of 9 Old 05-05-2005, 12:44 PM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

i was born and raised in Panama City but left when i was 17 and joined the Marine Corps which eventually deposited me in San Diego. I've gone back a few times since but honestly after living in SoCal for so long I wouldn't want to move back. I get better weather here without the bugs......damn flying cockaroaches.....lol
post #6 of 9 Old 05-05-2005, 12:57 PM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Send a message via AIM to motorcykleash Send a message via Yahoo to motorcykleash
I'm in Miami if you feel like doing some traveling when you get to Panama....I can take you to some of the bike nights down here.....it's an offer.....
post #7 of 9 Old 05-08-2005, 05:40 PM Thread Starter
Post Whore

Posting Frequency

Well, I'm back. Never found internet access while I was there. Had a blast though. Lots of construction going on right now. TONS of skyscraper hotels goin' up on the beach. PCB was long overdue for an overhaul anyway. Seems like they're gonna gear it more toward the money crowd now rather than the redneck teen spring break crowd.

--

El Diablo
post #8 of 9 Old 05-11-2005, 12:33 PM
Street Rider

Posting Frequency

Those are not Motels Chrs.. They are Condo's! LOL... They don't want the teen crownanymore.. I was down there for Thunder beach...

Steve
post #9 of 9 Old 05-11-2005, 03:39 PM Thread Starter
Post Whore

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgia Boyz
Those are not Motels Chrs.. They are Condo's! LOL... They don't want the teen crownanymore.. I was down there for Thunder beach...

Yeah, you're right. They were condos. Don't know why I said motels. Must be da redneck in me. And yeah, I have a buddy who knows a PCB popo. The popo told him a while back that PCB is gearing away from the teenie crowd and more toward the high roller, better paying older crowd. Shootin' for a new "image".

--

El Diablo
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in