girl scouts now accepting boys??? - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 57 Old 10-26-2011, 08:53 PM Thread Starter
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

girl scouts now accepting boys???

Don't know who is most f'ed up here. The little boy who wants to be a girl and girl scout (ok i really blame his f'ed up mom for this), the mom who thinks her 7 year old son should act, play, and dress like a girl, or the girl scouts, for backing down and saying ok we'll let boys join girl scouts. Crazy! This story is really bothering me, what do you guys think?

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/upshot/y...210130922.html
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 57 Old 10-26-2011, 09:00 PM
Still here

Posting Frequency

I feel bad for the kid. I believe people are born gay just as I was born straight.
That said, maybe 7 is too young for the kid to really know?

Pretty messed up situation, I think girl scouts and boy scouts should be allowed to be gender specific for sure.

Tough situation if the kid really feels he is a girl in a boy's body and will live life as a girl or become one with surgery later in life. Of course, life isn't always fair so maybe this could be the kid's first lesson in that and leave the scouts alone.

Glad it isn't my problem.

Sarah Palin and friends can call it a snow machine all they want but Yamaha, Polaris and Bombardier plus the related magazines all seem to call them Snowmobiles.

Snow machines create snow on ski slopes. Just sayin'
post #3 of 57 Old 10-26-2011, 09:06 PM
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

What the eff is wrong with that kids mother? Stuff like this is NOT ok. YOu were born with a penis... you are a GUY. Girl scouts are for GIRLS.... grrrrr

And what bugs me is the people that let sh!t like this happen... no wonder the world is going to crap!

Two bros exhaust, pcIII, 16t front 42t rear, 1/5 throttle, ivans TRE, HID's,white LED running lights, complete underglow LED's, speedohealer, flies removed, nissins with ss lines, k&n filter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guyta View Post
Fuck that's hot, i wish god didn't make me ugly.
post #4 of 57 Old 10-26-2011, 09:13 PM Thread Starter
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

yeah man, i don't blame the kid at all. And whether you think a person is born gay or not, i really believe it his parents job to guide him in the right direction (ie: not allowing him to dress like a girl, play with girl toys, and think it ok to join an all girl organization). This would ideally be a dad's job, but apparently his dad is not in the equation. Which kinda helps explain why he is so confused i guess. He's definately got a tough road ahead of him. Be nice if the girls scouts wouldn't cower down and cater to the confused family. I personally think this would be a good lesson for him and mom if they didn't allow him in.

Anyway, just saw this, it really disturbed me, and i thought i'd share. Like you, glad it's not my problem. And yes, i agree stuff as this is why everything is going to crap.

Last edited by hayden41; 10-26-2011 at 09:17 PM.
post #5 of 57 Old 10-26-2011, 09:21 PM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

When I was 7 I wanted to be a Factory motocross rider My dad told me the world needs ditch diggers more

2011 zx10r
Ducati 996

Last edited by prototype; 10-26-2011 at 09:42 PM.
post #6 of 57 Old 10-26-2011, 09:39 PM
Chickenstrip Eater

Posting Frequency

Send a message via MSN to SUPER K
I guess there will be a bunch of new badges............

the " ooohh fabolus" shopping badge
the "rainbow ends here" badge

WTF, this is why our country is failing. We might as well just open the 10R.net doors to gixxers.....

http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o45/josh10r/IMG_0144-1-1-1.jpg
Sent from your mom's IPhone using dirty fingers
post #7 of 57 Old 10-26-2011, 09:50 PM
All show and all go 10r

Posting Frequency

Homosexuality is a mental disorder plain and simple. Why we make exceptions for them is fucking retarded. Now I don't mean make fun of them or anything and it's not always something that can be fixed but alot of homosexuals now are fucking choice. The whole same sex marriage thing is a fucking joke.

post #8 of 57 Old 10-26-2011, 10:16 PM
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUPER K View Post
I guess there will be a bunch of new badges............

the " ooohh fabolus" shopping badge
the "rainbow ends here" badge

WTF, this is why our country is failing. We might as well just open the 10R.net doors to gixxers.....
lol, are gixxers terrible ?

anyone agree this is 1000% mothers fault and dad? common im i to think that this kid has the ability to think what his really doing? WTF! whata bunch of horrible people people..... the kids brain is a freakin sponge you can make it straight or fucked up like this kid turned out so far.

------------
Taimed Beast
------------
post #9 of 57 Old 10-26-2011, 10:34 PM
Chickenstrip Eater

Posting Frequency

Send a message via MSN to SUPER K
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ram-ZX10 View Post
lol, are gixxers terrible ?

anyone agree this is 1000% mothers fault and dad? common im i to think that this kid has the ability to think what his really doing? WTF! whata bunch of horrible people people..... the kids brain is a freakin sponge you can make it straight or fucked up like this kid turned out so far.
No,just making a point. This is the Kawi forum, not the gixxers painted green that think they're kawis forum.

http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o45/josh10r/IMG_0144-1-1-1.jpg
Sent from your mom's IPhone using dirty fingers
post #10 of 57 Old 10-26-2011, 10:49 PM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

This is the same bullish!t that is pissing me off everyday. It is the pussification of America. Little kids are getting set up for failure. Team sports don't have losers anymore, my kid brought a note home from school that said they could wear costumes to school but they cannot wear anything scary, because it might upset some of the other students, they are 7 for f#^k sake. Now they are letting boys in the girl scouts. I am getting fed up with America, people are ruining everything. Soon you will have to do a public apology for farting in public. I personally am sick of this, sports have losers, halloween is scary, girls are girlscouts. Fuckin pussies

Rant complete

There are three rules I live my life by:
1. No matter where you are or what you are doing always look cool.
2. Don't be a pussy
3. When in doubt refer to rule number 1
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in