Free healthcare/illegal immigrants - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 18 Old 04-14-2008, 09:29 PM Thread Starter
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Free healthcare/illegal immigrants

I was wondering what you all thought of the story below that was in Sundays Los Angeles Times.

Do you think illegal immigrants should be given all health care free and should they be getting transplants when our own citizens are on waiting lists?

Doesn,t charity begin at home, or is someone home once they cross the border?

http://www.latimes.com/news/printedi...,6190565.story
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 18 Old 04-14-2008, 09:39 PM
Street Rider

Posting Frequency

crime pays! free healthcare

07 zx-10r se
99 zx-9r
post #3 of 18 Old 04-14-2008, 09:44 PM
MIA mod

Posting Frequency

Doesn't surprise me at all.

Some days will stay a thousand years, some pass like the flash of a spark.
post #4 of 18 Old 04-14-2008, 09:52 PM
Judge Dredd Mod

Posting Frequency

If I cant have free healthcare, then neither should they. As a matter of fact, they should be shipped back to wherever they came from and let their country deal with their health problems. That goes for ALL illegals. NO anchor babies, free school, free medical, free anything. Our hard earned money is going to provide all these things to these people and it needs to stop. Eject them back, and keep them out- and then we wont have to worry about providing livers to illegal aliens.

BURNOUT.....
Attitudes are contagious. Mine might kill you.
post #5 of 18 Old 04-14-2008, 10:02 PM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_honez View Post
If I cant have free healthcare, then neither should they. As a matter of fact, they should be shipped back to wherever they came from and let their country deal with their health problems. That goes for ALL illegals. NO anchor babies, free school, free medical, free anything. Our hard earned money is going to provide all these things to these people and it needs to stop. Eject them back, and keep them out- and then we wont have to worry about providing livers to illegal aliens.
X 1,000:headshake
post #6 of 18 Old 04-15-2008, 06:12 AM
I really need to get out of the house

Posting Frequency

Send a message via AIM to luckz88 Send a message via Yahoo to luckz88
I have to pay so they should too...if not ship'em the heck out with whatever problem they have

NESBA #88

Madness Racing wishes he could handle the power of a GSXR

All my homies left this site
post #7 of 18 Old 04-15-2008, 07:05 AM
Track Day Rider

Posting Frequency

Simple solutions to complex problems. Pay no attention to the consequences of your solution. Listen to Rush. Think what he tells you. Hate John McCain because he disagrees with you. He's from a state with many problems caused by undocumented aliens and knows that this won't be solved with tough rhetoric. We've tried that for the past 8 years and look where it got us.

post #8 of 18 Old 04-15-2008, 08:54 AM Thread Starter
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnson_howard View Post
Simple solutions to complex problems. Pay no attention to the consequences of your solution. Listen to Rush. Think what he tells you. Hate John McCain because he disagrees with you. He's from a state with many problems caused by undocumented aliens and knows that this won't be solved with tough rhetoric. We've tried that for the past 8 years and look where it got us.
You did not give one answer, instead typical sound byte pyscho babble...refering to Limbaugh...whats that supposed to mean..

( At least you are in a win win situation all three presidential candidates agree with you)

whats so complex about the problem...they are here illegally...ever hear the term in our legal/court system..."fruit of the poison tree" according to our law they cannot have it.....a criminal cannot benefit from any gains received through illegal activity.........

apparently by your way of thinking if someone breaks into your house they are not only entitled to everything in it but you are also obligated to supply them with food, education, transportation, housing and anything else they want because they are "entitled to it"

to you thats complex..to me they do not belong there...and are not entitled to anything because they got there ILLEGALLY of course this is the one word everyone loves to gloss over.
post #9 of 18 Old 04-15-2008, 09:46 AM
FAF
Rent this space

Posting Frequency

Mexico is the worlds 6th largest oil producer and has the second largest untapped oil field in the world.

Makes you wonder how long the border will remain.
post #10 of 18 Old 04-15-2008, 10:52 AM
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

"He said it is likely that more illegal immigrants donate organs than receive them."

I'd like to see the supporting documentation on this.

But I have done a thousand dreadful things,
As willingly as one would kill a fly,
And nothing grieves me heartily indeed,
But that I cannot do ten thousand more.
-Titus Andronicus
NESBA #78
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in