FraCK COMMUNIST ASS WALMART!!!---kinda long read - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 43 Old 09-25-2011, 10:15 PM Thread Starter
BigCat for Prez!

Posting Frequency

FraCK COMMUNIST ASS WALMART!!!---kinda long read

After 2yrs and a half years i quit my job at the walmart distibution. I really had no intentions of quittin because i made almost $20hr, but my manager was trying to fire me over some BULLSHIT!.

Im a forklift driver and they make us wear safety glasses incase something falls when out forks are over our heads....I was puttin a pallet of hawaiin punch in a 10 slot which is roughly 1ft off the ground so i had no need to cover my eyes at that moment. AP(security if u will) comes up to me and asks for my badge and if i knoew what i did wrong. I had no idea .

He tells me i didnt have my glasses over my eyes, i said thats because the pallet is 1ft off the ground...debris isnt going to magically jump up into my eyes from below... If this was the case EVERYONE should be wearing safety glasses.

I tell my boss that if i get hit for this ill be fired and im explaining what happened and even brought up how HE, THE AP GUY THAT HIT ME, and the other AP guy have all stopped me in the aisles for small talk while i was putting something in a slot and none ever corrected me on the matter.

HE proceeds to tell me that he must not have noticed that they werent on my eyes, yet the day id forgotten them at home I was halfway down an aisle as he was passing down the breezeway that crosses through the aisle and he definitely saw me without them so i knew he was full of shit he was just covering his own ass.

HE then tells me that if theyve talked to me all these times before then i shouldve corrected myself...HOW THE FUCK DO U CORRECT A PROBLEM U NEVER KNEW WAS A FUCKING PROBLEM IN THE FIRST PLACE?!?! He said that I obviosly didnt want to know it was a problem...REALLY?!

I told him if this is how its going down then y am i still talking to u and told him fuck this i quit and called him a stupid mother fucker and walked out the door...Assholes were literally trying to get rid of me. ALL OF THE OTHER LIFT DRIVERS THOUGHT THE SAME WAY I DID ON THE MATTER, THAT IF MY FORKS ARENT OVER MY HEAD THEN I CAN TAKE THEM OFF MY EYES... I SWEAR AFTER MY GOOD MANAGER TOOK A LEAVE OF ABSENCE THAT NEW PIECE OF SHIT HAS BEEN RUINING THE NUMBER 3 SHIPPING SHIFT IN THE ENTIRE WALMART LOGISTICS NETWORK... I hope i see him and that POS from AP in the street one day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakedinseattle View Post
in reference to the man card issue, let me clarify it for everyone, " If a man builds a 1000 bridges and sucks one cock, that doesnt make him a bridge builder, it makes him a cock sucker..."
My bike is the fattest and slowest of all the G2s

Last edited by miykl; 09-26-2011 at 02:00 PM. Reason: F bomb in the title
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 43 Old 09-25-2011, 10:24 PM
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

Guess you should've had your glasses on....

"If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." Mario Andretti

LRRS/CCS/ASRA
2012 AM GTU & MWSB Champion
EX 411

2013 Sponsors
JAF Motors
Amsoil
Dunlop
EBC Brakes
HotBodies
Vortex
post #3 of 43 Old 09-25-2011, 10:31 PM Thread Starter
BigCat for Prez!

Posting Frequency

they make us put them on incase something falls from up high when were grabbing pallets, not incase something jumps up from the ground. total fuckin bullshit....they never tell us shit they just hit us for it expecting us to know every god damn policy walmart implements

Quote:
in reference to the man card issue, let me clarify it for everyone, " If a man builds a 1000 bridges and sucks one cock, that doesnt make him a bridge builder, it makes him a cock sucker..."
post #4 of 43 Old 09-25-2011, 10:34 PM
Jah
Track Day Rider

Posting Frequency

Send a message via AIM to Jah Send a message via MSN to Jah Send a message via Yahoo to Jah
i used to work at a wal mart store. fukin hated it.

communist wankers indeed.
post #5 of 43 Old 09-25-2011, 10:36 PM Thread Starter
BigCat for Prez!

Posting Frequency

QUOTE=Brendin87;1707954]Guess you should've had your glasses on....

[/QUOTE]

Quote:
post #6 of 43 Old 09-25-2011, 10:41 PM Thread Starter
BigCat for Prez!

Posting Frequency

My old manager was fuckin awesome she took care of us when they tried to fuck us over stupid shit bec we busted our asses for her, but she took an LOA bec she was diagnosed with cancer. I only stayed as long as i did after she left bec i made almost $20hr. i didnt really need the money, i have another job and own 7 rent houses bringing in $3800 a month by themselves, im more pissed at how they all of a sudden were trying to get rid of me and i was 1 of the top 3 liftdrivers on that shift, me and the other 2 would always compete to see who could get more moves done in a day and shit more often than not i had top moves so its not like a didnt do shit there.

Quote:
post #7 of 43 Old 09-26-2011, 01:34 AM
Starbucks Connoisseur

Posting Frequency

Was your job union?
if so, you can bring it up to them and walmart will bein a heep of trouble

09' Ice Blended Peppermint Mocha Frappuccino
10' Venti Mocha Latte spilled some of it, was too hot
11' Peppermint Mocha W/Extra Shot of Espresso
12' Eggnog Venti Latte
13' Bagel
14' Standard Drip (since a Venti latte went up 20 cents)

post #8 of 43 Old 09-26-2011, 01:44 AM
La Flama Blanca

Posting Frequency

Rules are rules bud. Safety is stupid like that. Alot of the OSHA regs and such don't make a whole lot of sense, but they are there for a reason. Some where at some time, a employee was in a stupid ass situation and got injured from some freak accident and sued. I worked ground safety in the Air Force for 6 years and have alot of experience with some of the crazy safety regs and rules. There are jobs out there that you have to have hard hats and safety glasses on as soon as you step foot on the job no matter what your doing. You knew the rule obviosuly, why try and rationalize your way out of it. After all you choose to work there, therefore you can follow the rules or quit, or get fired.

"Now, I am Become Death, the Destroyer of Worlds"
post #9 of 43 Old 09-26-2011, 01:45 AM Thread Starter
BigCat for Prez!

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by Static IP View Post
Was your job union?
if so, you can bring it up to them and walmart will bein a heep of trouble
no, they played their lil propoganda videos a while back abt how unions are bad and only bring problems, and the dumbasses fell for it so the union vote didnt pass

Quote:
post #10 of 43 Old 09-26-2011, 01:52 AM
Jah
Track Day Rider

Posting Frequency

Send a message via AIM to Jah Send a message via MSN to Jah Send a message via Yahoo to Jah
walmart dont do unions.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in