Four Loko anyone? - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 Old 11-01-2010, 09:56 PM Thread Starter
inappropriate

Posting Frequency

Send a message via AIM to hesaves0211
Four Loko anyone?

This drink is insane, after hearing all the buzz about it killing of dumb frat boys across the nation I had to try this energy alcohol drink for myself. I had three which i was warned to be content with one...i shouldve had stayed w one (thats just how easy they go down and decieving they can be) but it was a blurry and fun halloween ill put it that way. no hand over the next morning but lets just say im glad the bar didnt serve it because its so easy to consume this drink.

im going to stay away from it for that very fact. im not a huge partier, but can hold my own from time to time. this drink is just crazy. grape and orange are good, fruit punch sucked.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_(drink)

1ST GEN-10R 234hp/[email protected], GT2871RS, cometic gasket, tial bov/ex wastegate, BEGI FMU, WALBRO fuel pump,falicon clutch basket,race pak clutch,200/50 pilot,yana-shiki levers,.net wristband, WEGO III,PC3,GPR damper,cbr cals/Galfer SS brake lines,gp shift,1/5 throttle, 2NDARIES REMOVED <<click for how-to, *R.I.P D.J 10 Apr 04*

Last edited by hesaves0211; 11-01-2010 at 10:02 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 Old 11-01-2010, 10:08 PM
Street Rider

Posting Frequency

stick to watermelon, and the only way you avoided a hangover after 3 would be to drink a quart of water between each can and another gallon before sleep
post #3 of 10 Old 11-01-2010, 10:37 PM
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

Excellent recipe for instant waterbed!
post #4 of 10 Old 11-01-2010, 10:48 PM
Street Rider

Posting Frequency

they get you krunk, but they are too sweet... good for women and frat boys
post #5 of 10 Old 11-01-2010, 11:06 PM Thread Starter
inappropriate

Posting Frequency

I did get around to the watermelon and honestly wasn't hung over, just fatigued. When I sleep after a night of sugar, my bodys not only digesting the alcohol but all that sugar too so I wake up physically exhausted but no headache.

1ST GEN-10R 234hp/[email protected], GT2871RS, cometic gasket, tial bov/ex wastegate, BEGI FMU, WALBRO fuel pump,falicon clutch basket,race pak clutch,200/50 pilot,yana-shiki levers,.net wristband, WEGO III,PC3,GPR damper,cbr cals/Galfer SS brake lines,gp shift,1/5 throttle, 2NDARIES REMOVED <<click for how-to, *R.I.P D.J 10 Apr 04*
post #6 of 10 Old 11-01-2010, 11:11 PM
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by hesaves0211 View Post
I did get around to the watermelon and honestly wasn't hung over, just fatigued. When I sleep after a night of sugar, my bodys not only digesting the alcohol but all that sugar too so I wake up physically exhausted but no headache.
lucky you.. i get a headache, exhaustion..stomach ache.. i feel empty, unmotivated... and generally dizzy ALL day. Luckily i don't get hung over every time i drink a lot.. only when people insist on buying me drinks...

Two bros exhaust, pcIII, 16t front 42t rear, 1/5 throttle, ivans TRE, HID's,white LED running lights, complete underglow LED's, speedohealer, flies removed, nissins with ss lines, k&n filter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guyta View Post
Fuck that's hot, i wish god didn't make me ugly.
post #7 of 10 Old 11-01-2010, 11:33 PM Thread Starter
inappropriate

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vortec View Post
lucky you.. i get a headache, exhaustion..stomach ache.. i feel empty, unmotivated... and generally dizzy ALL day. Luckily i don't get hung over every time i drink a lot.. only when people insist on buying me drinks...
How's your diet, are you in shape? Nothing personal it's just that proper dieting and physical fitness are as much factors in regards to how your body reacts to alcohol as much as anything else
But then again, I can't mix dark and light liquor or else dr.jkyll turns into mr.Hyde.

post #8 of 10 Old 11-01-2010, 11:36 PM
Licensed Dist of HaterAde

Posting Frequency

Send a message via Yahoo to TMY10ER
..12.5% alcohol in Ohio!!!!!

Take a risk, and you may lose. Never risk, and you will always lose.

post #9 of 10 Old 11-01-2010, 11:38 PM
Certified SLOW

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by hesaves0211 View Post
How's your diet, are you in shape? Nothing personal it's just that proper dieting and physical fitness are as much factors in regards to how your body reacts to alcohol as much as anything else
But then again, I can't mix dark and light liquor or else dr.jkyll turns into mr.Hyde.
I can't have any kind of alcohol or that happens. Doesn't seem to matter what I drink. I'm good 90% of the time, but that 10% I'm not is realllllly bad. Finally just had to admit that I had anger issues that come out with X amount of alcohol and I can't moderate myself once I start drinking. 1yr 2mo now completely dry.

Best 1/4mi ET: 8.98 @ 147 (stock motor, no turbo/nitrous)
post #10 of 10 Old 11-01-2010, 11:42 PM
Licensed Dist of HaterAde

Posting Frequency

Send a message via Yahoo to TMY10ER
Quote:
Originally Posted by nolaZX10 View Post
I can't have any kind of alcohol or that happens. Doesn't seem to matter what I drink. I'm good 90% of the time, but that 10% I'm not is realllllly bad. Finally just had to admit that I had anger issues that come out with X amount of alcohol and I can't moderate myself once I start drinking. 1yr 2mo now completely dry.
...............i didn't really have "anger" issues from drinking, i had alcohol issues period....been on the wagon for over 6 years now but more power to those who can drink recreationally and control it...i was never a real violent drunk BUT when the ol' switch did flip, good things never happened to me..i got to the point where i had to get a 12-18 pack every day and drink till i was fuked up!!!! that shit went on for a while!

Take a risk, and you may lose. Never risk, and you will always lose.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in