Everyone Read This. Please! - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 Old 06-16-2006, 05:02 PM Thread Starter
Track Day Rider

Posting Frequency

Everyone Read This. Please!

As I sat hear enjoying this site, I heard a horrendous sound in front of my house. The sound of an accident. I ran to the car only to find they weren't in the car anymore. They had been thrown. I begged her not to leave. I feel so helpless right now. She left. I had my hand on her trying to calm her, telling her that they were on their way. You could hear the sirens getting close. It's not fair! How do you yell into a keyboard? She left me. She left us. She left everything. I couldn't do shit to stop it. I'm so fucking angry right now! Damn it, I couldn't even roll her over or move her to get her off the hot asphault. That's bullshit man. Shouldn't have to go that way. I know a lot of people belive a lot of different things. You've never met me, either. I'm asking, just asking, please say a little prayer for her as well as the other girl who I think is going to live. There were diapers as well as bibs on the ground, so one of them had a little one. I'm sorry to bring this to you all like this. I had to. If you would do one more thing for me.....please, please, please be safe this weekend. I've never met one of you. I don't want to lose one of you either. It's going to be a long weekend for me. Maybe I'm just trying to make up for what I couldn't do anything about, but I'm pleading with you all to make that extra little effort. Take care of yourselves.
Chrispy
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 Old 06-16-2006, 05:56 PM
formerly GHOST RIDER

Posting Frequency

everyone

Sorry, you have to see S%#t like that. I'll be extra careful this weekend. Hope the other girl make it .
post #3 of 9 Old 06-16-2006, 06:09 PM
Post Whore

Posting Frequency

i can take care of myself...... i think ....... i know that feeling, and its sucks you couldnt do nothing, but ill try really hard to be careful
post #4 of 9 Old 06-16-2006, 06:33 PM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

rip..

dont get on yourself like that, you can only do so much.
i'll be a lil more careful too.
post #5 of 9 Old 06-16-2006, 07:17 PM
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

Don't pin this on yourself, brother. Your heart's in the right place and it sounds like you did as well as any of us could hope to do.

I'll make a promise to ride extra cool this weekend if you make a promise to let this go. Deal?
post #6 of 9 Old 06-16-2006, 09:00 PM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Sorry you had to experience that, Chrispy. Something like that can really mess with your head. Just goes to show how important life is, and how fast it can be snuffed-out from under your feet. I'm sure that woman felt safer in her last minutes, because of you, bro. It would have been much scarier if she was lying there all alone. One prayer coming your way! Keep the faith!

Gettin' jiggy wit it!
post #7 of 9 Old 06-16-2006, 09:10 PM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Send a message via AIM to smalls23
hey man i am sorry for what you have seen, and i can tell you from experience what you did probably put her at ease and actually helped her greatly most peopel are scared of leaving alone and you were by her side. as for the other girl i hope she makes it. and remember you did what you could ( you are NOT a trained first responder ) what happened is not your fault at all.
I am a police officer and again i a speaking from experience

Again it is not your fault . . .

And we will have the women and you in our prayers.
We will all try and be more cautious, the guys on this forum (most anyway) have alot of sense and street savy. we will be careful
post #8 of 9 Old 06-16-2006, 10:47 PM Thread Starter
Track Day Rider

Posting Frequency

To all of you...THANKS. You're good people. I appreciate your thoughts. I'm so sorry I laid this on you guys as well. Shouldn't have done it that way. God bless all of you.
post #9 of 9 Old 06-17-2006, 02:01 AM
FAF
Rent this space

Posting Frequency

I feel your pain dude , been down that road.....but you know what ??......it reminds you that youre only human , take it as a learning experience.

Peace brother.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in