DYNO #'s are in!!!
Well let me just start off about Ivan and his shop, what a guy, I mean I will only take my bike to him while i am here, no matter how cold it is out there and me almost freezing to death on the ride home. His shop you could eat off the floor, very clean and professional.
My bike: 13,000miles on the clock - I have a K&N air filter and gutted the cat on stock pipe
Ivan did most of the 15k service, some things i didn't need done:
1. Valve adj - He said everything looked great, all in spec
2. Throttle body adj/sync, said they were way off - idles smoother now
3. New OEM spark plugs - old ones looked a tad lean - K&N was prob reason
4. His TRE installed
5. PC3 with his custom map installed
6. Checked the steering head nut, that was fine
7. Adjust this and tweak that a bit, nothing major
8. Dyno run, he waited for me to show up to do it, i love hearing this bitch roar!!
And the verdict: 152.5 RWHP, 77.6 TQ
How does she ride comparing stock? Just like Ivan said, hella smooth!! Instead of jerky on and off, its smooth on and off, and she pulls hard also, didn't get to rip her wide open, just to about 130ish, but i could tell she is faster. Ivan said i may even have 2-3 hp with my chain a little on the tight side, but hey, its more than i can handle now!!
So if your in the NY area or close enough, i recommend Ivan for whatever you need. And not to forget that he only imphasized like 20 times that if i have anything go wrong with the TRE, or anything, let me know. Makes me feel real confident with him vs. the bozo the clown dealership!!
"Lead, Follow, or get the hell outta my way!!"
Blue 2004 ZX-10R
- 152.5rwhp 77.6rwtq - more than I need
Red 2003 Jack ROUSH Classic #8 of 50
- 375rwhp 381rwtq