Dumb Sayings at a Red Light
I am going to start with five I've personally heard, or heard from friends on a bike, the idea is things you've heard at a stoplight that where absolutely stupid.
1) I think I need more gas.- After engaging the kill switch (myself)
2) I'm way faster than you because I have a Gixxer, don't you know we win all the time? - GSX-R600 Local prior to ZX10R freeway pass (ahem rubber dusting)
3) I'm going to pink slip your bike "explitive"- Mustang GT owner with "EXHAUST" ohh scary...
4) I can beat anything off the line, so why don't we try a roll from 20? - G35 Owner to Friend w/CBR1k '08 after being dusted in 50yrds to next light.
5) Bikes are slow because they have small engines. BF to GF who had asked thru window how fast I can go after seeing me zip by.
The attitude of my bike is worth the weight