Dousche on a HD almost ruins xmas - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 Old 10-01-2005, 04:47 PM Thread Starter
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

Dousche on a HD almost ruins xmas

Palm Beach Co. Executive Airport has some nice 90-120mph corners with very little traffic, right off the B-line. Coming back through a loop exiting a sweeper there's a fat hairy no-helmet wearing hog turning around in the middle of the f'in road I'm normally not an HD hater, but this jackass needed to be shot

venting over
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 Old 10-01-2005, 05:26 PM
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

kill em all, one of those fat no helmet wearing bastards ran into me about two months ago. Ever since when im driving in my car and one pulls along side of me, I get a sudden urge to jerk the steering wheel. I haven't done it yet but I cant promise you I won't.
post #3 of 8 Old 10-02-2005, 02:02 AM
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

Do the cops patrol that entrance road much? Do you ride with any of the crazies that hang out at the Beeline gas station on Sunday mornings?

Dave

The state is the great fictitious entity by which everyone seeks to live at the expense of everyone else. --Frederic Bastiat
post #4 of 8 Old 10-02-2005, 09:16 PM
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

That's funny....I normally don't complain about cruiser riders either...but.....

I was out Saturday night, coming in from a nice solo ride, I decided to ride thru downtown to see if I knew anyone out....No one was out on bikes except for me, the Harley group, and one hardcore dude that I always see with a Confederate.

So I end up falling in behind the Harley group (actually a bit before actual downtown). There are 8 of them, loud pipes, some baggers with radios blarin'. So, I'm behind them, coming up to a stoplight, there's a jog in the four lanes. Not a hard thing to follow, but these dumb fuck's spread out all over the place!! I go all the way over to the right (the 2 right hand lane's continue straight). One of the guys is in that lane, and I go past him slowly to stop behind the only car in front. They all end up lining up and taking off "fast" (I guess they thought they were moving)......It was faster than the car anyway, so I let them all go around, then fall in behind them again (a note: its stupid to go really fast in town here, there are LOTS of police)....

The next mile or so is relatively uneventful, just lots of revving and noise.....We get into downtown proper, and a couple guys at the back break off and decide they're going to park. Obviously the jackasses didn't plan for that. You should have seen the confusion it caused in the group!!! So I continue on straight, behind some of the guys, and then they decide to stop and block the road at a green light to let their buddies catch up....I think to myself, "no problem, I'll just wait and wave them by...." Right? That's the polite thing to do, most of us, I imagine, would appreciate having that done for them.....NOPE....This one stupid FUCK decides he's going to pass me about 8" to my left going about 40mph while I'm rolling at 5mph to let them pass! Yup, it was the guy I eased past at the stoplight back in the beginning.....So like that doesn't piss me off enough, we get to another stop light and this prick is bouncing his lump o' crap hardley (doesn't deserve capital letters) off the limiter and I'm going deaf and choking on fumes.....

The light turns green and we all go right onto a 2 lane....I fall in behind for a second to be sure they aren't going to pull any other stupid shit, and when they all fell in line, I pulled into the right lane and passed them like they were standing still (on one wheel for effect)....I didn't see the dumb fuckers after that, but I can honestly say, motorcycling is no better for having those waste's of sperm riding.......

Stupid rant, sorry, but stupidity just pisses me off.....I'm no hippie, but why can't we all just get along? I thought having a MOTORCYCLE was the common thread that tied us all together.....not a certain type...just having 2 (or 3 in cases) instead of 4......
post #5 of 8 Old 10-02-2005, 10:48 PM
Track Day Rider

Posting Frequency

Sorry to hear that dogbone. Sounds like they were smashed drunk anyways. I usually just avoid being even remotely close to those goofy ass things. Chrome PArts falling off due to vibration, engine puking oil, unburned gasoline seaping out the pipes and enough noise to mess up your eardrums. Nothing but a two wheeled road hazzard. Just drop the hammer and zip past them (or through their lil pack if they want to be jerks). It's not like they can take chase.

I do ride with a pack of cruisers sometimes...but they're yam's and honda's that can atleast get out of their own way.
post #6 of 8 Old 12-19-2005, 06:04 PM Thread Starter
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryptoman
Do the cops patrol that entrance road much? Do you ride with any of the crazies that hang out at the Beeline gas station on Sunday mornings?

The cops are never there...sorry for the late response but I was in the process of moving...

As far as riding with anybody, I usually roll solo...
post #7 of 8 Old 12-19-2005, 10:42 PM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Since we are ranting about the oil burners, here's mine. Last spring we were on a charity poker run called the ride for kids. Me and my group of sportbikes (about 6 of us came up on a group of Hardly Davidsons moving slower than us. We were not tearing thing up by any means at this point. We were only going about 80-85 on a nice straight away. We had a clear shot, signaled and moved over to pass. We did not accelerate, rev our engines, wheelie, or anything. Just maintained our speed and pulled out to pass. As we were passing these non-helmet wearing tubs-o-$hit, they all started to flip us off! For what?! We were all on a chairty ride to raise money for sick children by doing something that we love to do--ride motorcycles.

Like they say, continued contact with used motor oil my cause health problems. I didn't know it caused mental retardation too.

green 10r, Akro EVO 2, Hyperpro rsc, tre, pcIII, Puig DB, K&N, Purvision HIDs, Speedohealer, GONE

08 Ducati Hypermotard S GONE

08 Kawi Concours 14, Area P full sys, PCV, Flies out
post #8 of 8 Old 12-19-2005, 10:53 PM
Post Whore

Posting Frequency

Haven't you guys figured it out yet...

Hardley owners IQ is inversely proportional to the price of their motorcycles...

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in