Don't Trespass Dog on Duty !!!! - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 28 Old 12-16-2011, 12:31 AM Thread Starter
Bloo Moderator

Posting Frequency

Don't Trespass Dog on Duty !!!!

My protection Dog on duty hate when some think they can come in your yard and there will be no reaction....... In these videos I see a guy coming up the driveway on Security camera, didn't recognize him and my German Shepard was with me in the garage he is a Certified Protection Dog.....lets just say he won't be walking up in our property again he almost got bit but jumped a fence.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 28 Old 12-16-2011, 12:52 AM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

nice. wish it was a little better quality. besides the driveway i have no clue what I'm looking at.

'11 Black zx-10r | Tech-spec Tank pad | Akraprovic w/ link | Power Commander V | Auto tune | HID | 1/5 Insert | Driven Smog Plates | DMP integrated tail light | Vortex rear sets w/ new pressure switch | Puig dark smoke windscreen | BMC Air Filter | Cox Radiator Guard |

To Do List:
ECU reflash
Steering Damper revalved
post #3 of 28 Old 12-16-2011, 01:10 AM Thread Starter
Bloo Moderator

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Nam3less View Post
nice. wish it was a little better quality. besides the driveway i have no clue what I'm looking at.
lol....seen someone looking like they were going to do something to the house break in or not on CC Camera....open the garage door and give a command to my German Shep to be alert, the Garage door opens and he goes to attack, I didn't know at the time what his intentions were other than on video it was clear he was coming on the property for something.....Dog goes to attack and I gave command words to stop in German.....scared the sh*T out of the guy turns out he lives close by and knows my son....tried to say he was going to ask if he can play basketball in the driveway we have a BB Basket...in the video it looks like now he was just looking for cans or something but he lied... but see that when I opened the garage door after the fact when reviewing the video....bottom line if you don't live there don't go into my property DOG on Duty especially if you look like a crook and suspicious which the video showed... I will unleash the Dog.

bloo
post #4 of 28 Old 12-16-2011, 01:27 AM
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

haha. True that. Always better safe than sorry!!!
post #5 of 28 Old 12-16-2011, 01:29 AM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedevil View Post
lol....seen someone looking like they were going to do something to the house break in or not on CC Camera....open the garage door and give a command to my German Shep to be alert, the Garage door opens and he goes to attack, I didn't know at the time what his intentions were other than on video it was clear he was coming on the property for something.....Dog goes to attack and I gave command words to stop in German.....scared the sh*T out of the guy turns out he lives close by and knows my son....tried to say he was going to ask if he can play basketball in the driveway we have a BB Basket...in the video it looks like now he was just looking for cans or something but he lied... but see that when I opened the garage door after the fact when reviewing the video....bottom line if you don't live there don't go into my property DOG on Duty especially if you look like a crook and suspicious which the video showed... I will unleash the Dog.

bloo
very nice.wish I could train a dog like that. Every time I have a chance I have someone (soon to be ex-wife) screwing up the training. I have a pretty well trained cat but if I told her to attack she might go get a ball or one of her toys. But I do have a kimber 1911 .45 and a Springfield XD .40 that will attack if needed . thanks for the explanation in more detail but I was looking at the camera positions and what I was looking at in the other cameras I couldn't make it out.

'11 Black zx-10r | Tech-spec Tank pad | Akraprovic w/ link | Power Commander V | Auto tune | HID | 1/5 Insert | Driven Smog Plates | DMP integrated tail light | Vortex rear sets w/ new pressure switch | Puig dark smoke windscreen | BMC Air Filter | Cox Radiator Guard |

To Do List:
ECU reflash
Steering Damper revalved
post #6 of 28 Old 12-16-2011, 01:35 AM Thread Starter
Bloo Moderator

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by wunnam View Post
haha. True that. Always better safe than sorry!!!
yep...if you come on my property your going to have to face me and my Dog before you get to my family....rather be safe than sorry

bloo
post #7 of 28 Old 12-16-2011, 02:54 AM
Certified SLOW

Posting Frequency

Looks like he was going to dig in your garbage. Either way, good call on letting the dog run him off.

Too bad you can't see his "Oh $h!t" face when he sees the dog coming for him. Now that would be a good pic to share!

Best 1/4mi ET: 8.98 @ 147 (stock motor, no turbo/nitrous)
post #8 of 28 Old 12-16-2011, 03:48 AM
Gen2 Ripper

Posting Frequency

He was there to look through trash and, if able, loikely through garage. That's awesome Bloo. I need me a big dog again. Justifiable shooting is VERY hard to prove in court for simple trespassing or even for B&E even.

07-ZX10R-SOLD
, 1/5th insert, -1/+5,comp werkes decatted,PC3+multi-hub,piperX,30 dry shot,2custom maps,Ballistic EVO2,Pazzo shorties,SATO rearsets,HealTech,ZG Corsa,EBC XC Gen3 rotors,Vesrah pads, SS lines, Gen3 calipers, etc and stretched 8" so it won't flip
05-ZRX1200R-sold
04-KX500-sold
1975 RD350-garage queen
post #9 of 28 Old 12-16-2011, 04:33 AM
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

That's a good boy!!!
Hope he got a nice reward for his work Bloo.

Area P slip-on & link pipe,De-catted Headers,PCV & Autotune,Ivans block off plates,K & N filter,X-Tre,Driven Superlite sprockets,+2 rear,stock front,520 conversion,V4 Speedohealer,Servo motor eliminator,Re-valved Ohlins damper,Spiegler front brake lines,Zero Gravity SR dark smoke screen,Stompgrip tank pads,ZX-6 rear cowl,and more to come.

Speed dosen't kill,it's the sudden stop!!!
post #10 of 28 Old 12-16-2011, 07:00 AM
I really need to get out of the house

Posting Frequency

Is the crime rate high in your area?

Im sure its a good feelin knowin you have your dog to protect your family.

Silly boys ninjas are for GIRLS
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in