DNA Energy Drink - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 Old 08-05-2010, 04:59 AM Thread Starter
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

Send a message via Yahoo to ZX10BURNER
DNA Energy Drink

I normally donít make a practice of talking about/endorsing a product(s) or manufacturers on the web. In this particular case Iím going to make an exception. A little background on how this scenario came about. Iím stationed in Korea and the BX offers pretty much most products you can get in the states to include most major brands of energy drinks i.e. Red Bull, Rockstar, AMP, Full Throttle, Monster etc. While watching On The Throttle TV www.onthethrottle.tv I saw a clip of a privateer race team running in the Daytona Sportbike class with Michael Beck. What caught my eye in the video was the main sponsor of the team, DNA Energy. My curiosity was piqued, so I spent the next several days looking around base to see if DNA Energy was carried. My results came up short. I sent an email to a gentleman by the name of Geoff and asked if I could purchase and have their product shipped to me in Korea. I received a response within 24 hours, hereís where it gets interesting.

Geoffís reply was their shipping company does not ship to P.O. boxes, however; if I provided a state side address when I returned home he would send out some product. Well, I happened to be in luck because I was close to leaving for my mid-tour (30 days of leave that allowed me to go and see my family). I sent a reply to Geoff stating that I would be home on the 15th of June and returning to Korea on the 14th of July. Geoff asked me for my address and he would ship something out. I arrived home on 15 June at 11:00 p.m. to my surprise there was a case of DNA Energy with 24 cans divided into 3 flavors, Lemon Lime, Sugar Free, and Citrus. On top of the case of drinks there was also a case of beef jerky and a box of Shred Stix. I was blown away; honestly I expected a small sample of a drink or two and maybe a few stickers. Geoff went out of his way to send me a very nice compliment of their product and made sure it was there my first day home.

Iím posting this because Geoff from DNA went above and beyond to provide me an opportunity to sample their products and he didnít ask for anything in return. The energy drinks have a clean, crisp flavor and doesnít taste sickly sweet or leave a heavy after taste also their jerky is good; my kids tore in to it like crazy.
Iím back in Korea, however; when I get state side again if I have a craving for an energy drink and I can find DNA Iíll buy it. You may ask why? My reasons are simple, Geoff sent me a sample of their product he went beyond my expectations, the product was there my first night home, and finally Geoff and DNA race and support motorcycle road racing a sport Iím passionate about.

I donít have any affiliation with DNA I just wanted to share my experience with Geoff/DNA and their product. So if youíre out and see their drinks try one, support those who support our sport.

It's Not denial, I'm just very selective about the reality I accept.

Last edited by ZX10BURNER; 08-05-2010 at 05:01 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 Old 08-05-2010, 05:02 AM
Chairman of the Board

Posting Frequency

Garage
to them. Sounds like they hooked you up. Thanks for serving and for sharing.

post #3 of 6 Old 08-05-2010, 06:19 AM
GEN II Driver

Posting Frequency

good story, i'll look them up next time i'm in the states.

MDCCLXXV
post #4 of 6 Old 08-05-2010, 06:27 AM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

We drink a lot of energy drinks here at work and have tried a good majority of them. Right now Rockstar has my top vote but I'll give DNA a shot if I see them around.

"You can't trust anyone, not even your own asshole; sometimes you think you're gonna fart and you sh*t."
post #5 of 6 Old 08-05-2010, 11:13 PM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

i'll try it too!

Time will prey on you, and drag you thru hell....
TIE THIS AROUND YOUR NECK! :deathmeta

PRAY FOR VILLAINS
post #6 of 6 Old 08-05-2010, 11:25 PM
Track Day Rider

Posting Frequency

im a lo-carb monster guy myself but i will buy one just for you
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in