yes 16 50.00%
no 16 50.00%
Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 23 Old 12-09-2011, 08:46 PM Thread Starter
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

did youe recruiter say to lie?

i'm just curious if any of your recruiters told you to lie or to hold back information when you were enlisting in the military. if you want explain how it went down from the begining. thanks

BTW!!! IF YOU TOLD THEM SOMTHING OR HINTED SOMTHING AND THEY TOLD YOU TO NOT WORRY ABOUT IT OR SAY NO CHECK YES.

I SUPPORT GEORGE ZIMMERMAN.

Last edited by buckcr250r; 12-09-2011 at 08:50 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 23 Old 12-09-2011, 08:50 PM
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

Well, considering it is illegal to " lie " or falsify any information when joining the military i doubt too many people will be forthcoming knowing they could be discharged if anyone ever found out.

Two bros exhaust, pcIII, 16t front 42t rear, 1/5 throttle, ivans TRE, HID's,white LED running lights, complete underglow LED's, speedohealer, flies removed, nissins with ss lines, k&n filter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guyta View Post
Fuck that's hot, i wish god didn't make me ugly.
post #3 of 23 Old 12-09-2011, 08:56 PM Thread Starter
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vortec View Post
Well, considering it is illegal to " lie " or falsify any information when joining the military i doubt too many people will be forthcoming knowing they could be discharged if anyone ever found out.

when i went to M.E.P.S. like 90% of the of the possible recruits said they were told to "lie". i personally my recruiter'S ARE the biggest pieces of shit known...i'm not going to get into it. i just want to know about ya'll. thank's.

btw i respect my recruiters for their services but please if you have no stories about them, don't post please.

Last edited by buckcr250r; 12-09-2011 at 08:58 PM.
post #4 of 23 Old 12-09-2011, 09:01 PM Thread Starter
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vortec View Post

if they voted it would be anonumous of course.

post #5 of 23 Old 12-09-2011, 09:02 PM
MIA Post Whore

Posting Frequency

Aside from my recruiter telling me I was "getting in on the ground floor" on a "new weapons system" there was no lying involved. My 11-H MOS turned 11-B pretty quickly. But not before I got to send some HE rounds down range.

2011 Ninja 1K street
2004 636 track
post #6 of 23 Old 12-09-2011, 11:17 PM
I really need to get out of the house

Posting Frequency

of course they lie. I had a good MOS while I was in the army in the 80's. 16s-stinger missiles.

Rain. Whats is this Rain i keep hearing?.
post #7 of 23 Old 12-09-2011, 11:41 PM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

it is more like bending the truth . I picked combat support to do tanks and they said i could. Then i got arty as a dam cannon cocker. I have to say I have no pride in being in an artillery unit because of that. I like the truth even if it is fucked up and something i don't want to hear.

As far as M.E.P.S. I didn't tell them shit. That's like giving them an excuse for you not to get in. Did they tell me to lie..... no. but they did say not to bring up anything that was not important for you to bring up.

'11 Black zx-10r | Tech-spec Tank pad | Akraprovic w/ link | Power Commander V | Auto tune | HID | 1/5 Insert | Driven Smog Plates | DMP integrated tail light | Vortex rear sets w/ new pressure switch | Puig dark smoke windscreen | BMC Air Filter | Cox Radiator Guard |

To Do List:
ECU reflash
Steering Damper revalved
post #8 of 23 Old 12-12-2011, 04:46 AM
Track Day Rider

Posting Frequency

Deff not gonna answer yes or no but, I know a few people who were told to. Not a big deal to me. Some of the shit they ask is Fing ridiculous. Been in going on three years and i love it.
post #9 of 23 Old 12-12-2011, 07:12 AM
Of course you are faster

Posting Frequency

Recruiters are used car salesmen... are they going to tell you about the oil leak, no. Are they going to show you the good radio, yes...

I really REALLY had them drewling, scored a 98 on the ASVAB and wanted to go into nuclear power (they get credit for 2 people for a NUC).

I also went in knowing it wasn't going to be a cush job, alot of school, alot of bull... that's the military. If that's not what you want, don't go it.

6 years navy, last 3 on submarines

but that got me the job I have today, so no complaning. Glad I'm out but glad I got the training and experiance I got.

now carry on

Need to know how to install your Rifleman's 1/5th throttle insert? click me
For more info on a sticky grip (not enough cable slack) click me
And another amazing install write up click this

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rifleman View Post
lol, once you go 1/5th... you NEVER go back
post #10 of 23 Old 12-12-2011, 08:57 AM Thread Starter
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

i just got one hell of a bad impression i guess. after being with my recruiter i would just hate to think that everybody else is like this, i feel like i could trust a drug dealer more at this point.

as much as i would like to say my story they have 6 months left before they can retire and both were absolutely physicall and abviously mentally torn up and one was an previous sniper, SF, scout and the other was previous Ranger, cav scout, air assualt.

it really isn't the best idea to try and get them in trouble since they have just about every bit of info about you and with them being so highly trained with soo much to loose

if i was told to hold back info about minor things that wouldn't effect a sc than yah, no big deal. if i'm lied to about about how things work ect... i can deal with that. now if i am threatened that if i give my recruiters up by my recruiters and told that they will come to my families house to hurt them then i get pretty mad.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in