Devastated - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 23 Old 10-03-2006, 03:11 AM Thread Starter
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

Devastated

Got home tonight to find my ZX has been stolen from my parking garage. THREE locks on it guys. This is my second bike stolen from my parking garage and after the first one was taken the landlord allowed me to go all out to install security. A Bulldog cable lock on the front wheel (threaded through the back wheel of my Valk rear tire that I park in front of the ZX), a 1/2" chain held into the ground with a 3" sink bolt with giant Masterlock on the end that I locked onto the side frame, and a Kryptonite lock through the back tire that was also held onto the ground by the same aforementioned sink bolt and 1/2" chain. They cut through the 1/2" chain for at least one of them. All three locks are gone.

Guys, I CANNOT DO MORE THAN THAT TO LOCK MY BIKE UP!

They left my Valkyrie alone which was mighty swell of them. I think this means I cannot have another sportbike until I move outta here (not a bad area at all). God, I really really love riding the ZX too. It has just been a great bike. I was all lined up to get a new helmet this week too as a 40th b'day gift from my wife. Now this. Crap. Crap crap crap crap crap. I hate this shiat. I hate having to post this. Just hate it man. Everyone go check their rides right now! damn....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 23 Old 10-03-2006, 03:20 AM
Shorty's Performance

Posting Frequency

Send a message via AIM to madnessracing Send a message via MSN to madnessracing
damn i feel so bad to hear all this and im here in reseda too i would go crazy if i find out that my 10 has been stolen....post pics of the bike ill look out for your bike i have a lot of friends here in the valley...

Shorty's Performance
post #3 of 23 Old 10-03-2006, 03:25 AM Thread Starter
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by madnessracing
damn i feel so bad to hear all this and im here in reseda too i would go crazy if i find out that my 10 has been stolen....post pics of the bike ill look out for your bike i have a lot of friends here in the valley...
Thanks bud. That's the bike in my avatar. I have some others but too wacked to look for em right now. It was pretty stock except for a Micron CF and sliders. I went straight to the police station and filed a report. This happened to me with my first VFR800 back in 99'. They found it the next day stripped down to the engine (which I sold).

The thing that is killin me right now is knowing I cannot have another here. Just killin me. God fuggin damn those fuggers. We got security cameras in the garage so I will see if we go any evidence to go on.

Oh, and there is a green 06 in the garage too. I tried knocking on the guy's door to warn him but he would not answer. Geezus. Almost feel like I gotta scope his bike for him tonight.
post #4 of 23 Old 10-03-2006, 03:29 AM
Shorty's Performance

Posting Frequency

Send a message via AIM to madnessracing Send a message via MSN to madnessracing
hopefully everything works out for you ill let my friends know about it and if anything i will let you know i hope you had insurance..

Shorty's Performance
post #5 of 23 Old 10-03-2006, 03:34 AM Thread Starter
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by madnessracing
hopefully everything works out for you ill let my friends know about it and if anything i will let you know i hope you had insurance..
Insured to the teeth!
post #6 of 23 Old 10-03-2006, 04:46 AM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Send a message via MSN to BigDally
FAKK!!! What is it with all these ZXs get stolen lately!

Dude, I really hate hearing this. I'd be pissed and bummed out no doubt if some punk(s) snatched the green meanie. I lock mine up pretty well also, but now I'm wondering if it's enough....

I hope the cops catch those fuggahs and string 'em up by the ballz!

D

Big Dally
post #7 of 23 Old 10-03-2006, 05:00 AM Thread Starter
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

Yea, would be nice to catch em. Maybe something on the video. I dunno. Can't really sleep but I guess I should try. Miss the bike already, but I know there are bigger things in life. Still pretty sad about it.
post #8 of 23 Old 10-03-2006, 05:00 AM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

That sucks Sonnyboy! It sure gets personal when you love and take care of something so much then some puke thinks they're entitled to it. Chin up brother....

Eschew Obfuscation
post #9 of 23 Old 10-03-2006, 07:39 AM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

sorry to hear. some one needs to make a pager alarm that that can send out voltage on the bike without fryin the electronics. then you come find the thievesk knocked out and drag em into your garage and tie em up.

better luck next time.
post #10 of 23 Old 10-03-2006, 07:48 AM
I really need to get out of the house

Posting Frequency

Send a message via AIM to luckz88 Send a message via Yahoo to luckz88
that sucks dude...i knwo what its like to have somethign stolen from you...like you said there are more important things in life and the bike can be replaced...i would def. wait though until you got outa that area...it maybe someone that you know also, just keep your ears open...people like to talk and it will catch up to the persons

NESBA #88

Madness Racing wishes he could handle the power of a GSXR

All my homies left this site
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in