Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Fairbanks, Alaska
I can understand your excitement... The new speaker has a clear voting record as to how her party wants our country to be.....
Pelosi's voting record is frightening. From Newt Gingrich at Human Events Online by way of Beth at My Vast Right Wing Conspiracy:
* NO on the Border Security Bill; (Everyone is welcome, America will pay for your welfare, medical ect.)
* NO on making the Republican tax cuts permanent; A family of four making $50,000 now pay about $1,300 in fed tax, W/O the tax cuts they will pay about $3,300.
* NO on eliminating the marriage penalty, you and your wife may enjoy paying more in taxs than you would if you were not married... do you want more taxes??
* NO on eliminating the death tax; the goverment should redistribute your inheritance
* NO on creating Health Savings Accounts (more to pay in taxes)
* NO on the Defense of Marriage Act
* NO on the 1996 Welfare Reform Law (and NO on its reauthorization)
* NO on protecting the Pledge of Allegiance; I know that "under God" bugs the crap out of you.
* NO on banning partial-birth abortion; do you applaud the idea that in the third trimester that you can place a baby in the mothers birth canal to where the babys head is about to come out then shove a metal rod into the babys head scramble its brains and then suck them out..... killing the baby. Hey thats worth a bottle of wine buy itself!
* NO on requiring a photo I.D. to ensure only legal voters vote, this is a big part of your base.
* NO on the Patriot Act
* NO on authorizing domestic tracking of terrorists
* NO on military tribunals and new interrogation rules for terrorist detainees; ya give them the same rights as americans....
You enjoy your bottle of wine and make sure you toast each one of Pelosi's votes and where you want the country to go. I use to think of you as a deep thinker..... now you just spew crap (your last thread) of hate!
Last edited by AK10R; 11-07-2006 at 11:33 PM.