"Cajun Justice" Some Cops Doing Good Things - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 16 Old 07-26-2012, 10:14 PM Thread Starter
Servo's Eliminatus ;)

Posting Frequency

"Cajun Justice" Some Cops Doing Good Things

If you watched "Cajun Justice" tonight,
You got to see what being a good police officer is really about.
The Fiche brothers, both cops, caught some kids drag racing tonight.
The 1st brother Deputy Fiche, let the kids go with a warning.
The kids accidentally let it be overheard that they were moving the races to a secondary spot. The cops (Fiche bros) knew right where they were going.
So they took a shortcut and beat the kids to it.
Cut their lights and lay in wait.
Sure enough, the kids show up and start drag racing.
BUSTED
They hit the blue lights and stopped the kids once again.
The older brother, Cpl Fiche decided that kids will be kids and they need to do something for the kids to keep them safe.
So, instead of ticketing or arresting them, he let them go with a 2nd warning.
And to boot, set up some track days at No Problem Racetrack.
Cops against local kids.

With all the Po Po hating going on from everyone,
I figured it was time the cops had their 15 minutes of fame for doing something good, when they did not have to.

They remembered what it was like to be young and not have anything to do in a boring ass town.

Morale of this, Not all cops are assholes.

To the Po Po

If your hair is short and nappy...
Afrosheen will make you happy.
Anyone remember that one from the 1970's ?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 16 Old 07-26-2012, 11:57 PM
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

yeah. if only the cops i got deal with were on a clearly faked tv show then maybe i could be that lucky.

dont get me wrong, i know not all cops are assholes. and i respect them. but i have never had a traffic violation go even remotely close to that. never been let go. never gotten a warning.

oh well.

will i know when its finally done?
this whole life's a hallucination.
post #3 of 16 Old 07-27-2012, 12:01 AM
ZX-10R enthusiast

Posting Frequency

Garage
I've gotten a written warning for 141/65 on my 05 ZX-6R on an empty freeway round midnight. He ticketed me for expired inspection or something like that. Judge wasn't too happy about the speeding warning

Also been ticketed for 121/65. Wrote the ticket and sent me on my way.

Not bragging by any means, I've been lucky, and cool headed, that's all.

Strictly for my Ninjas
https://www.instagram.com/mistr.123/
Current Ride: 2016 ZX-10R ABS (under construction)
Former Ride: 2011 ZX-10R ABS
17/41, Woolich Racing Tuned ECU and QS, Rifleman's 1/5th throttle insert, CL XBK5 pads, Yosh case sliders, Mivv Carbon w/ Ti Akra link
post #4 of 16 Old 07-27-2012, 12:07 AM Thread Starter
Servo's Eliminatus ;)

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by zx10rFTW View Post
yeah. if only the cops i got deal with were on a clearly faked tv show then maybe i could be that lucky.

dont get me wrong, i know not all cops are assholes. and i respect them. but i have never had a traffic violation go even remotely close to that. never been let go. never gotten a warning.

oh well.
Damn bro,
That sucks ass, I've been let go, had warnings, been arrested and or ticketed.
There are some good cops out there.
As a matter of fact, a guy I grew up with made lead homicide detective and ran interference between me and a patrol cop that I was beefing with.
Got so bad that I threatened to beat the fuck outta him in front of other po po. He was a punk ass bitch.
My buddy kept me from getting in serious trouble by convincing the other cops that this guy was singling me out and was just being an asshole and needed his ass whooped.
Talked to me and calmed me down and got the charges dropped.
Still owe him my gratitude for getting me out of that felony.

So there are some really good cops out there and I'm just trying to show so love after all the bad PR they get.

If your hair is short and nappy...
Afrosheen will make you happy.
Anyone remember that one from the 1970's ?
post #5 of 16 Old 07-27-2012, 01:47 AM
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

no doubt there are good cops out there. when im out at bars and i run into ones that are cool. and back in my pot smoking days i met a few who were cool too haha.

i just dont seem to have the same luck when im in my car or on my bike haha

will i know when its finally done?
this whole life's a hallucination.
post #6 of 16 Old 07-27-2012, 02:26 AM
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

A few years back I was racing another bike and a car, when I had my 750, stopped under the expressway cops rolled up we got back on they lit em up, needless to say I ran because I had already had another huge ticket in play they both pulled over the car got clocked at 170 something and bike 160 something got verbal warnings and on their way.

Have the race and pull over on video too, it's on youtube lol. They didn't catch me pulling a wheelie while running tho =/

But cops are kinda in the same boat as bikers really. Some give all a bad rep, except there is probably more bad ones then good ones.

Last edited by Johnn999; 07-27-2012 at 02:49 AM.
post #7 of 16 Old 07-27-2012, 03:15 AM
Post Whore

Posting Frequency

I like hearing stories like this. I want to be a police officer and hope to be just like this. some people need to be taught a lesson and that does not mean they need to get stuffed with tickets and arrested and such. I know there have ben instances where I was ticketed and I fully admit that I was speeding, but just didnt realize it because of the conditions I was in. If I had gotten a warning I would have been extremely grateful for it and watched my speed like the officer had asked. instead, I left with a sour taste in my mouth about how some people let the authority go to their head and treat someone like crap for nothing.

this is a great instance of police officers doing good to push kids to be smart. yes, street racing is a thing that happens a lot. needs to be reinforced that the track is the place for balls out racing, not the street.

good move to the officers and would definently send them rep for being cool

08 ZX6R Radial M/C ZG Sport Touring Windscreen CBR600RR Calipers BMC Street Filter
GP Shift Pattern DIY Mod Fender Eliminator Kit 16/44 Gearing Euro Flushmount Signals
Gauge Cluster Color DIY ModSoupy's Fully Adjustable Lowering Links HEL Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines
post #8 of 16 Old 07-27-2012, 03:51 AM
Chairman of the Board

Posting Frequency

Garage
I know personally alot of good LEO's and Im proud to say alot of them are on this forum. I cant say Ive ever been busted for something I wasnt absolutely guilty of and Ive had more than my fair share of "Im gonna let you slide this time" episodes. Always great to hear the good stories. I think there are alot more than we may realise.

post #9 of 16 Old 07-27-2012, 09:01 AM
BigCat for Prez!

Posting Frequency

$20 says they were racing on Choctaw in Baton Rouge lol Years ago the police would actually close down florida Blvd so ppl could drag race on saturday nights, but one night a guy was riding his bike and got smoked by 2 cars racing toward him with their lights off

now everybody goes to Choctaw bec its concrete so the cars will hook on launch. Theres was a news story about it in February and they had a video of the parking lot where everybody parked to watch and wait their turn, and all u see on the video is me backing the BigCat into a parking spot. Luckily the caerma was black and white

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakedinseattle View Post
in reference to the man card issue, let me clarify it for everyone, " If a man builds a 1000 bridges and sucks one cock, that doesnt make him a bridge builder, it makes him a cock sucker..."
My bike is the fattest and slowest of all the G2s
post #10 of 16 Old 07-27-2012, 10:34 PM
ZX-10R enthusiast

Posting Frequency

Garage
This evening me and some buddies went cruising down one of our scenic roads a few miles out from where I live and there was a cop stopped in the road with his lights on. As I got closer I noticed that a big ass tree (maybe even a few) had fallen over and was blocking the WHOLE two lane road... You couldn't even see over the pile. It was quite a mess....

All my friends turned around but I drove up to the Sheriff and chit chatted with him a bit. Just asked him how long ago the tree had fallen and if anyone got hurt. He went on to say "have you guys ever rode down Crabb River Rd?" I replied, yessir, that is where we are headed next. He said "back in my riding days we used to ride there all the time and then go this direction and ride such and such road. Sounded like I gave him a real good opportunity to reminisce. He seemed like a pretty cool dude. He told us to be safe, and I u-turned and caught up to my buddies.

Strictly for my Ninjas
https://www.instagram.com/mistr.123/
Current Ride: 2016 ZX-10R ABS (under construction)
Former Ride: 2011 ZX-10R ABS
17/41, Woolich Racing Tuned ECU and QS, Rifleman's 1/5th throttle insert, CL XBK5 pads, Yosh case sliders, Mivv Carbon w/ Ti Akra link
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in