Bumper sticker - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 23 Old 04-27-2008, 09:56 PM Thread Starter
MIA mod

Posting Frequency

Bumper sticker

Saw a bumper sticker on a car today that kinda, well a bit more than kinda, ticked me off. It read:

God Forgive America

:headshake

Some days will stay a thousand years, some pass like the flash of a spark.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 23 Old 04-27-2008, 10:04 PM
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

I agree with it. We're really crapping on our own people here. Giving away our jobs to illegals, sending jobs overseas, giving illegal healthcare while shitting on those who've served for our country. Money seems to rule everything around here while people without it get overlooked. God forgive us.

post #3 of 23 Old 04-28-2008, 03:26 AM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

not to get religious but america is the promised land promised to abraham,this country has become vile,kind of a modern day babylon and the blessings bestowed upon abraham are being taken away.Kind of sad,If we would all only repent of our sins through changing our ways and follow Gods ten simple commandments this country would be blessed greatly.But unfortunatly God is going to have to spank us lke a small child to wake us up.And a third nuclear war is the way hes going to get our attention.only when we've come near annihalation will he intervene to set up his government on this earth and bind satan so we will be free if his evil influence.Its scary to think about but how wonderful will it be for everyne to be happy,follwing the same government without sickness,war,pestilence,famine.what a wonderful thing it is to know this isnt all there is to life.So yes please Gog forgive America

post #4 of 23 Old 04-28-2008, 04:33 AM
Chairman of the Board

Posting Frequency

Garage
America is in the crapper, no doubt about it. I love America, dont get me wrong, I have been to 100's of athletic events and still get chocked up when I hear the national anthem. I would like to hear gpz's side of this one, I'm sure he has a reason to feel the way he does.
post #5 of 23 Old 04-28-2008, 07:40 PM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

just in case that sticker was referring to the war in Iraq my comment was misdirected.I believe we are definetly doing the right thing and I support our troops with all my heart.I do however feel we arent being tough enough though.the only troops we should have sent are in the form of a warhead but that would obviously cause more problems than it solves.Eh, on second thought kill em all and let God sort em out.

post #6 of 23 Old 04-28-2008, 07:52 PM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Send a message via Yahoo to JOSHUAZX10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange Juice View Post
I agree with it. We're really crapping on our own people here. Giving away our jobs to illegals, sending jobs overseas, giving illegal healthcare while shitting on those who've served for our country. Money seems to rule everything around here while people without it get overlooked. God forgive us.
We're well on our way to becoming a third world country, it's a shame...
post #7 of 23 Old 04-28-2008, 10:03 PM Thread Starter
MIA mod

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by or10r View Post
America is in the crapper, no doubt about it. I love America, dont get me wrong, I have been to 100's of athletic events and still get chocked up when I hear the national anthem. I would like to hear gpz's side of this one, I'm sure he has a reason to feel the way he does.
We do have a great deal of trouble, but of our own doing. We have given our soul away.

The context of the bumper sticker as viewed with others on the car, suggested that the owner had a very poor grasp of American history. We, as a nation, have protected freedom, driven the world's economy, helped nations feed their populations, given hope when there was none. We are the most generous peoples in history. We stand for what is right and just. Have we made mistakes? Of course we have. Tell me of a nation that hasn't. But by and large this world is far better off than if we had never been. Without the experiment in freedom that this country is, we all would be ruled by kings and despots. Do we need God to forgive us? Yes. But to forgive us only for loosing our way, not for what we have given to the rest of the peoples of the world.

post #8 of 23 Old 04-28-2008, 10:11 PM
SPLAT!!!

Posting Frequency

i agree 100% with you gpz. I wouldnt be caught dead with that shit.

post #9 of 23 Old 04-28-2008, 10:31 PM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

GPZ,
You kinda uhhh controdicted your self there bud. Current america is in the porta shitter. but you mention american history.... definatly 2 different sides there. I respect our history but our current state is strait shitpaper

I got tiered of buying go fast parts.... So i got a turbo! now i need go slow parts!
If it aint modded it aint yours!
post #10 of 23 Old 04-28-2008, 10:52 PM Thread Starter
MIA mod

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10 speed View Post
GPZ,
You kinda uhhh controdicted your self there bud. Current america is in the porta shitter. but you mention american history.... definatly 2 different sides there. I respect our history but our current state is strait shitpaper
No contradiction. I'm taking the long view of it. We have problems, yeah. But we've had problems throughout our history. Most people only look at history from the view point of their life time.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in