Hellll No 28 34.15%
It's Before u so get over it 54 65.85%
Voters: 82. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 75 Old 07-21-2009, 10:41 AM Thread Starter
Pimp/Player

Posting Frequency

Buddy's Wife Can he trust her?

Hey a buddy called me today and he was pissed.Yesterday was his 4year anniversary and him and his wife went out for a movie and dinner.Well i guess on the way home they were talking and he made a joking comment about something that she freaked out about before they were together(Like 2months).And she dropped a bomb and said that "was the only thing i did"

Story is that she was dating a guy and she was waiting for her apartment to get done so she could move in,so she stayed with him and his roomate at his roommates house.Well one day when the boyfriend was gone the roomate took a shower and came out of the shower with his towel on and she was in the bedroom and the guy walked in and they started to talk,Well she told my partner that the guy started to talk in a sexual way and pulled the towel down,she said she freaked out started yelling at him and pushed him out the room and locked the door.

My partner didn't think nothing of it cuz he though the dude was a piece of work for doing something like that(I told him that there has to be more to the story then that)

And I guess there was now 4 years later on there way home he said they were laughing and having a good time and were talking about past things and he said "Just like when u sucked that dude dick"and thats when she said that was the only thing she did.

Well he flipped out and they got in a huge fight and how he say's he can't trust her.

So he calls me and im trying to clam him down and his wife is calling mine,and she's upset and thinks that he shouldn't be mad it happened before him.

Well my partner see's it another way.I told him it was before him so don't sweat it ,but he's stuck on her lying to him when she didn't need to.And i guess she has lied before about other small things before.I said let it go cuz she married u(but he don't want to hear that).Yeah the other problem is that i guess they all hang out at the same track(dragracing).I see how his wife is with him and i told him that that woman loves u and just leave it alone,but he's big on respect and he feel's she disrespected him

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 75 Old 07-21-2009, 10:52 AM
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

well its hard enough to trust people as it is but when your WIFE starts lying to you who can you trust i would be pissed just like he is i would get over it but @ the same time i wouldnt 100% trust her i would always have it in my mind that she COULD be lying

bay boi get wit it or get lost
post #3 of 75 Old 07-21-2009, 10:55 AM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Tell your buddy to chill out. Women keep alot of crap about their past quiet because they assume a guy doesn't want to hear that....And they are 100% right. The same way I don't tell my wife about this one and that one, she keeps shut.

Guys love to have a super star wife in bed, but act like like teenagers when the realize ANOTHER guy invested time in teaching her that thing that she does.

I agree, not smooth on her part for telling him that, but now, your buddy needs to man up and let it go. If there is alot of other crap going on between them, get a divorce, ruin your marriage, mary a virgin, whatever. He needs to just say this sucks (no pun intended), and move on.

Hating on the other guy for getting blown by your wife is pretty stupid. He was just being a dude, and it was a long time ago.

For the record, alot of men who claim to be really big on "respect", in actuality have a lot of problems with their own insecurities.

I'm gonna go now and teach my wife something new.....

Ride like you pay a mortgage...
post #4 of 75 Old 07-21-2009, 11:06 AM
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuhuba View Post
For the record, alot of men who claim to be really big on "respect", in actuality have a lot of problems with their own insecurities.
My thoughts exactly.

She lied, so what. It probably wasn't the first time, and it probably won't be the last. Have him look you in the eye and tell you that he has NEVER lied to her. Bet it won't happen. People keep secrets, thats just human nature.

My wife and I don't talk about stuff that happened before us. Whats the point? We've been faithful to each other since we've met (at least that's what she tells me), and it's been a good 7 years. No reason to ruin it with some petty jeolousy about something that happened years ago. We'd be throwing away a lot of good times over one little incident, and that just doesn't make sense.

Tell your buddy to grow up. this is highschool drama type stuff.

---------------------------------------------------
If it aint broken, it doesn't have enough features yet
---------------------------------------------------
There are 'glass half empty' people, and 'glass half full' people. Then there are engineers who see that the glass is twice as big as it needs to be.
post #5 of 75 Old 07-21-2009, 11:13 AM
Squid

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by bayboi View Post
well its hard enough to trust people as it is but when your wife starts lying to you who can you trust i would be pissed just like he is i would get over it but @ the same time i wouldnt 100% trust her i would always have it in my mind that she could be lying
post #6 of 75 Old 07-21-2009, 11:17 AM
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

Send a message via Yahoo to ducatibrandon
Woman = No Trust ever
post #7 of 75 Old 07-21-2009, 11:27 AM
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

Send a message via AIM to green_zx
Quote:
Tell your buddy to chill out. Women keep alot of crap about their past quiet because they assume a guy doesn't want to hear that....And they are 100% right. The same way I don't tell my wife about this one and that one, she keeps shut.

Guys love to have a super star wife in bed, but act like like teenagers when the realize ANOTHER guy invested time in teaching her that thing that she does.

I agree, not smooth on her part for telling him that, but now, your buddy needs to man up and let it go. If there is alot of other crap going on between them, get a divorce, ruin your marriage, mary a virgin, whatever. He needs to just say this sucks (no pun intended), and move on.

Hating on the other guy for getting blown by your wife is pretty stupid. He was just being a dude, and it was a long time ago.

I agree women keep a lot and so do men. Just last night I was having a conversation my my girl and see told me somethings that I did not know. I took them with a grain of salt because it was before me and I know she loves me. I feel I can still trust her but there will always be new things you learn. I do think that it is important to be up front though. Just remember we ALL have things about us that no one knows.
post #8 of 75 Old 07-21-2009, 11:33 AM Thread Starter
Pimp/Player

Posting Frequency

Quote:

Hey i agree with u on everything except the Respect thing.So if someone was to do something to u that u though was disrespectful would that mean that u are insecure,no it means that what they did in your eyes is wrong.Like i said i see them together and she does everything for him.From what i get he isn't mad about what she did before him,just mad that at the begin when they talked about everything she lied,(I told him she probably told u that so u wouldn't think bad of her).My wife has been talking to her and she told me that she feels like she lost her best friend,I just don't know what to say to him to get him to see "Just blowit off" J/k

post #9 of 75 Old 07-21-2009, 11:38 AM
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

Send a message via AIM to drock41
Quote:
Originally Posted by ducatibrandon View Post
Woman = No Trust ever
agreed. but in this situation dude should chill about it in my opinion (not that it really counts for a whole lot)

"Faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death."
post #10 of 75 Old 07-21-2009, 11:53 AM
Caedite Eos Novit Enim Do

Posting Frequency

he needs to get on with life, she had a life before him and that is that. if he wants a virgin or nun he should of married one. i know my old lady was no angel and neither was i but we're together now 5.5yrs and thats all that matters

Rape is no laughing matter.
Unless you're raping a clown.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in