Bring the troops home - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 15 Old 09-02-2005, 08:24 AM Thread Starter
Track Day Rider

Posting Frequency

Bring the troops home

From Lousiana.... Nothing worth fighting for over there... Iraq has >>> Oil then they do and we have a better chance of stabilizing it first.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 15 Old 09-02-2005, 09:07 AM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Send a message via AIM to Louks03 Send a message via MSN to Louks03 Send a message via Yahoo to Louks03
I thought after we took over Iraq gas would be cheaper... WTF were we fightin for if not cheap gas? /wink

www.doodie.com
post #3 of 15 Old 09-02-2005, 09:25 AM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Let all the lawless looters wipe each other out. I mean, come on, shooting at helicopters trying to land and save people? Dumbasses! They should have evacuated, if they had the means, when they were told to.

Opinions are like buttholes........everyone's got one.
post #4 of 15 Old 09-02-2005, 09:40 AM
BANNED

Posting Frequency

This should be a wake-up call for the government to end these massive government supported breeding colonies. In the mean time we should seal off the area and wait until just a few well fed ones try to exit.
post #5 of 15 Old 09-02-2005, 11:28 AM
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

I agree with DB, Screw those fu#& faces who are shooting at those who are trying to help. I hope you fall off the ledge you are standing on, into the feces infested water, and a big hungry croc tears your sorry ass up
post #6 of 15 Old 09-03-2005, 06:20 AM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Send a message via AIM to Louks03 Send a message via MSN to Louks03 Send a message via Yahoo to Louks03
You guys have no idea the kind of carnage and cruelity that are going on in Iraq. We are there for a reason. Ask some of the troops that are over there if THEY think they should be there.. 9 out 0f 10 answers will be yes. It seems our military members that are making the sacrafice of their lives and time are the ones doing the least amount of complaining.

Just my 2 cents and view on things.

When I was sent to Afganastan after 9/11 everyone was all gung ho about it. Americans lose interest in a cause very quickly.

www.doodie.com
post #7 of 15 Old 09-03-2005, 08:37 AM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Send a message via Yahoo to BNninja
I wasn't for the war when it began but we can't back out AGAIN. GWB Sr should have finished what he stated in 1990 when we had them on the run before. Had Daddy done the job instead of using opinion polls to try and win an election we would be fine and nobody would be getting killed in roadside bombs.

It is BS our troops are exposed to this type of war, conventional war is permenantly over. These people (Iraqis) should realize what we are doing for them and have a sense of patriotic pride and start handing these little faction groups over to us so we can kill them or place 100 M-80's on their sack and lite the wick. Their families are hiding them.

Dont let me be president! I would send out flyers that said in 2 days we are doing a massive air strike, if you choose not to evacuate, well your house will fall on top of you. These cells are hiding in neighborhoods where people are afraid to leave their things because their stuff will get taken over adn they will lose everything...leave people cause the 2 ton bomb is going to land in your living room! We demolished Japan and rebuilt it. What price is a life? I'd rather send over money to build new homes and level the whole fucking area then lose one more person's son.

"Bikes are like women: beat them like a whore, they can take it and you will like the moaning you hear."
post #8 of 15 Old 09-03-2005, 01:12 PM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by BNninja
I wasn't for the war when it began but we can't back out AGAIN. GWB Sr should have finished what he stated in 1990 when we had them on the run before. Had Daddy done the job instead of using opinion polls to try and win an election we would be fine and nobody would be getting killed in roadside bombs.

It is BS our troops are exposed to this type of war, conventional war is permenantly over. These people (Iraqis) should realize what we are doing for them and have a sense of patriotic pride and start handing these little faction groups over to us so we can kill them or place 100 M-80's on their sack and lite the wick. Their families are hiding them.

Dont let me be president! I would send out flyers that said in 2 days we are doing a massive air strike, if you choose not to evacuate, well your house will fall on top of you. These cells are hiding in neighborhoods where people are afraid to leave their things because their stuff will get taken over adn they will lose everything...leave people cause the 2 ton bomb is going to land in your living room! We demolished Japan and rebuilt it. What price is a life? I'd rather send over money to build new homes and level the whole fucking area then lose one more person's son.

I believe in the cause but there are some things we should have done and should be doing differently.

www.doodie.com
post #9 of 15 Old 09-03-2005, 01:39 PM
I really need to get out of the house

Posting Frequency

just think if the people who wanted us to stay out of the war. it would be a lot differance today. I'm talkig about ww2. Now iran is on verge of making a bomb. let the troops do there job. All the cry babies want to stick there heads in a hole and hope everything will go away. it won't. finnsh what we started. no half ass job here.
post #10 of 15 Old 09-05-2005, 03:29 PM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Send a message via Yahoo to BNninja
Iraq wasn't bothering us and I was fine leaving them alone, we SHOULD have finished off that little fugger Osama...he's hiding in the mountains! Drop a nuke on those mountains there are no civilians who live there, tunnels will be flattened and he will suffocate or die from the fall out...Ooops sorry beotch.

"Bikes are like women: beat them like a whore, they can take it and you will like the moaning you hear."
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in