Bonds' Grand Jury Testimony - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 Old 02-29-2008, 09:06 PM Thread Starter
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Bonds' Grand Jury Testimony

was released today:

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/graphic...ondsunseal.pdf

The interrogation starts on page 4 and is very long. I haven't had a chance to read it all, but I'm hoping someone here with more time than me can read it and point out the good parts...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 03-01-2008, 08:32 AM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

i read some of the yahoo! article on it. He took steroids. He said his trainer gave him something called "the clear" and he wasn't sure what that was.

"shiny, let's be bad guys"
post #3 of 4 Old 03-01-2008, 08:59 AM
Track Day Rider

Posting Frequency

Garage
Bottom line....Bonds, Clemons, Sosa, etc. they all took steroids. They all lie about it. Baseball sucks. It's sucked since the strikes. It sucks worse now that these guys can't admit to cheating therfore giving up all the great numbers and records and the chance to be in the Hall. America's great pastime? I think I'll teach my son how to play golf and perhaps a little racing. Don't see too many steroid junkies in either.
post #4 of 4 Old 03-01-2008, 10:25 AM Thread Starter
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Movie stars are taking steroids, I wouldn't put it past Golfers. I hope Bonds gets what he deserves as well as Clemens and everyone else that cannot come clean.

I intend to read his whole testimony one of these days because there are a couple of deucy's from him from what I understand. The guy truly has to be dilusional if he thinks people believe he didn't do steroids. There was a reason the single season Homerun record had lasted so long and now all of a sudden Sosa, McGwire, and Bonds all shattered it within a short period of time; BULLSHIT! All there records should be taken out of the books. BTW, steroids wasn't enough for Sosa, he also had to cork his bat, what a POS!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in