Bledsoe or Romo? - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 36 Old 10-26-2006, 12:55 AM Thread Starter
The Movie Goer!

Posting Frequency

Send a message via AIM to ZiG 9th
Bledsoe or Romo?

Who do u think Parcells and the "Cowgirls" should go with?

I been a Bledsoe fan since he played at Washington state and his dayz at The Patriots. I was mad when Tom Brady took his job and won that 1st superbowl. I knew Bledsoe was done in New England after that. Itz sux! I know Bledsoe's not the most mobile QB but man that offensive line sux!

I say stay with Bledsoe, but with his limited ability to scramble and until they get him more protection i can see why they wanna go with Romo. O-line will still suck with him in there but i guess at least he can scramble a little bit to get the pass off.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 36 Old 10-26-2006, 01:08 AM
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

Cowboys need to fix the O-Line first and foremost. they cant run too well, cant pass block, they are like human turnstyles.
Ive been a Cowboy fan for as long as I can remember. I think perhaps they should have worried about that rather than hiring the human soap opera that is T.O. Not bashing the guy or anything because he is good but if you cant protect the quarterback whats the point in haveing someone like him on the team.

As for Bledsoe, he is at the end of his career. Personally I like him and I feel that if the line gave him time he would do fine.
Im not sold on Romo. Yup he is younger, more mobile, and the team seems to like him at the moment. But is all that enough to quash his inexperiance? I dunno, time will tell I guess.

Changing teams......
Being from Indiana I gots to root for the Colts as well. But the team that is really suprising me is Da Bears. Aside from the AZ game a couple of weeks ago they have been putting up some points. Impressive I think.

post #3 of 36 Old 10-26-2006, 02:24 AM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

I like the move & imo should have been done after the Eagles game. Parcells has always been too loyal to veteran QB's (ala Vinny Testaverde).

Look for the Cowboys to use more rollouts and even shotgun formations to utilize Romo's mobility.
post #4 of 36 Old 10-26-2006, 10:50 AM
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

I voted Romo to start the season. I have been a long time Bledsoe fan but not only is his time up, he doesn't fit well in the offensive package. Especially since it is a package without a offensive line!!!

I say trade T.O. for a couple of real guards and a center, get Romo some experience, toughen up the defense and come back strong in '07...

Industria, Virtus, et Fortitudo!
(means build it right, ride it hard, and never let up!)
post #5 of 36 Old 10-26-2006, 11:52 AM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

i have always been a bledsoe fan and a cowboy's fan even longer but i do like the move to romo...although i don't think bledsoe would have been pulled if he would have threw for that second touchdown instead of the interception before the half....as stated bledsoe can still be a very effective but he is at the end of his career and could contribute more as a back-up and mentor to developing younger quarterbacks...ps...and yeah the o line does suck and really needs to be addressed next season.
post #6 of 36 Old 10-26-2006, 12:03 PM
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

Sorry Bledsoe is washed up. He had his hay day but in the past few years he lost any type of team respect. i remember last year him screaming at Parcells and Keyshaw. Not a way to respect from your team. i agree thay should not have picked up TO, I am an Eagles fan and i was tired of that butthole. But all in respect the Cowboys have always liked the media attention outside the locker room, days of Micheal Irvin and so on.
post #7 of 36 Old 10-26-2006, 12:10 PM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Send a message via AIM to djblacksuperman Send a message via MSN to djblacksuperman Send a message via Yahoo to djblacksuperman
neither.... trade em both, they both suck in my opinion.... they should pick up marcus vick, he's just sittin around on tha free agents list...
post #8 of 36 Old 10-26-2006, 12:25 PM
I really need to get out of the house

Posting Frequency

Send a message via AIM to luckz88 Send a message via Yahoo to luckz88
I like Romo but I dont think that the O.L. has been helping Bledsoe either which makes him to make bad throws. As far as T.O. goes, he has talent, but why does he act the way he does? I think that he gets paid more to act like a jackass because it causes more people to watch to see what he is going to do.

NESBA #88

Madness Racing wishes he could handle the power of a GSXR

All my homies left this site
post #9 of 36 Old 10-26-2006, 12:43 PM
les
Squid

Posting Frequency

I like bledsoe but he isnt the same guy since the preseason cuncusion.
post #10 of 36 Old 10-26-2006, 12:47 PM
Track Day Rider

Posting Frequency

I've had to watch bledsoe up here in New England for wayyyyy too long, im glad he is sucking somewhere else. He cant scramble AT ALL and he throws interceptions when it counts the most. He might look good on paper but get him out on the field in a big game and he falls apart. Best thing to ever happen was bledsoe deciding to run with the ball and get hurt, since then the Pats have been good.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in