LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 Old 09-01-2009, 03:17 PM Thread Starter
dim
Track Day Rider

Posting Frequency

Send a message via MSN to dim
black leather jacket

i think its cool for casual and easy riding use,
but i dont know anyone wearing this brand. called adrenaline from Rev'it. does anyone know about it?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	jacket.jpg
Views:	129
Size:	65.3 KB
ID:	106549  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 Old 09-01-2009, 03:29 PM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

who cares as long as you like that....i actually would rock that....then 2 icon is really good stuff...no im not a squid:)

BOOM!!! SHAKE AND BAKE
post #3 of 6 Old 09-01-2009, 03:38 PM Thread Starter
dim
Track Day Rider

Posting Frequency

haha! i care! maybe its not so good as it looks like, perhaps someone got the same jacket and its dissapointed, no?
post #4 of 6 Old 09-01-2009, 03:57 PM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

a*, icon and Speed and Strength make good products check em out

BOOM!!! SHAKE AND BAKE
post #5 of 6 Old 09-01-2009, 05:51 PM
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

I personally like Rev'it. I think (not sure) they are a new-ish French brand. Icon and Joe Rocket are a baggy fit that rules North America (not my taste personally). They seem to be in love with a slightly "Hommie" style, where as the Europeans make a snug racier look for the hardcores and a more chic-slick style for casual gear. I picked up a new French brand myself when I was over in the UK as they had to priced lower to compete with the likes of Aplinestar, Dainese, Bering, Sidi, etc. Currently I have an Ixon (French) jacket, Ixon suit, and a Dainese jacket.

The Ixon jacket has a craaaaaap liner that makes you roast in it as it doesn't breath properly. Anything over 18 deg.C and you cook in it. But very very rugged and high quality jacket. The suit is perfect...no complaints.

But my Dainese...amazing...expensive Italian brand but amazing quality, construction, liner technology, trick bits like titanium shoulders, etc.

Just checked out the Rev'it site...they are definately Dutch with offices only in Holland and the US. Can't figure it out. They have a polished web site and some slick stylish gear.

The one thing I have noticed about all Euro brands is that they are a very snug fit. Seems the Europeans don't have much use for bellies or on the flip side, oversized body builder bodies so fitting is always an issue with them.

By the way never ever ever buy British brands.....they suck ass so hard. The poorest quality leather and poorest quality construction and lamest designs I have ever seen!

Case in point....Frank Thomas, Tech (somether or other), RST. The only one even half way decent out of the UK is BKS and it's represented by Toseland in MotoGP but thats because he is British and he wants to support the UK industry. It makes one decent suit and one decent set of gloves. Avoid those brands if possible. They are inexpensive and you will soon know why!

Other new Euro brands are priced low just to crack the market but soon come up in price once they can establish a name.

By the way Rev'it are represented in MotoGP by Randy Depuniet. My general rule of thumb is....if the brand made it to MotoGP or SBK I can rest easy parting with my cash and not parting with my skin!!!

Last edited by alaywa; 09-01-2009 at 06:02 PM.
post #6 of 6 Old 09-04-2009, 03:29 PM Thread Starter
dim
Track Day Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by alaywa View Post
I personally like Rev'it. I think (not sure) they are a new-ish French brand. Icon and Joe Rocket are a baggy fit that rules North America (not my taste personally). They seem to be in love with a slightly "Hommie" style, where as the Europeans make a snug racier look for the hardcores and a more chic-slick style for casual gear. I picked up a new French brand myself when I was over in the UK as they had to priced lower to compete with the likes of Aplinestar, Dainese, Bering, Sidi, etc. Currently I have an Ixon (French) jacket, Ixon suit, and a Dainese jacket.

The Ixon jacket has a craaaaaap liner that makes you roast in it as it doesn't breath properly. Anything over 18 deg.C and you cook in it. But very very rugged and high quality jacket. The suit is perfect...no complaints.

But my Dainese...amazing...expensive Italian brand but amazing quality, construction, liner technology, trick bits like titanium shoulders, etc.

Just checked out the Rev'it site...they are definately Dutch with offices only in Holland and the US. Can't figure it out. They have a polished web site and some slick stylish gear.

The one thing I have noticed about all Euro brands is that they are a very snug fit. Seems the Europeans don't have much use for bellies or on the flip side, oversized body builder bodies so fitting is always an issue with them.

By the way never ever ever buy British brands.....they suck ass so hard. The poorest quality leather and poorest quality construction and lamest designs I have ever seen!

Case in point....Frank Thomas, Tech (somether or other), RST. The only one even half way decent out of the UK is BKS and it's represented by Toseland in MotoGP but thats because he is British and he wants to support the UK industry. It makes one decent suit and one decent set of gloves. Avoid those brands if possible. They are inexpensive and you will soon know why!

Other new Euro brands are priced low just to crack the market but soon come up in price once they can establish a name.

By the way Rev'it are represented in MotoGP by Randy Depuniet. My general rule of thumb is....if the brand made it to MotoGP or SBK I can rest easy parting with my cash and not parting with my skin!!!
you realy help me!

thank you a lot!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in