This bitch man - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 18 Old 07-24-2009, 07:09 PM Thread Starter
Track Day Rider

Posting Frequency

Send a message via AIM to djr33
Angry This bitch man

I got a babys mama right. everyone loves those... anyway for the past couple of months well for the better part of 2 years i have paid every bill where she pays nothing. working b/s jobs like waffel house and applebees well within the past 3 months there has been 5 frauds on her account with loans. she says its her sister and i have always had a feeling that it wasnt so im using her phone today and i get a call 512xxxxxx some bullshit loan plase so im liek hello ...youre speaking to kristian and the ladys like you owe us money and im all shiittt i didnt take out a loan come to find out she has taken out like 4 loans without asking me . i have paid off 2 with my pocket change but am starting to get tired of the shit i mean yeah sure she has her perks cooks dinner cleans does the laundry but i can find that anywhere.... so what do i do fellas kick this hoe to the curb and get another one of the chicks i know is into me that might pay something towards bills or stick with it to keep off the child support?!?!?!?!?!?!?! any question to help make up your mind like is she a good cook. ...yes i will be glad to answer
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 18 Old 07-24-2009, 07:23 PM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Ha ha what else is she doing,maybe nothing but u might find out soon she has 20 credit cards to the max.Friend of mines wife borrowed $110.000 against credit cards he didn,t know about.Remember shopping keeps a woman happy some anyway.
post #3 of 18 Old 07-24-2009, 07:26 PM
Custom Powder Coater

Posting Frequency

child support just might be cheaper than the loans and if your lucky she might have to pay u child support (Real Lucky)..

www.sportbikepc.com
Sport Bike Powder Coating,LLC
Custom Powder Coating & Authorized Dealer for:
ASV Levers,Brocks Performance,Carrozzeria Wheels,Core Moto Brake Lines, EarthX Batteries,Sato Racing, SuperSprox..
PM or [email protected] for pricing..
post #4 of 18 Old 07-24-2009, 07:36 PM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Take her to church or something. She's obviously chasing after something she believes will make her happy.... I live but a few miles from an rather well to do area of northern VA & can tell you having everything still doesn't make for happy people.

Dress for the slide & not the ride
post #5 of 18 Old 07-24-2009, 08:05 PM Thread Starter
Track Day Rider

Posting Frequency

Send a message via AIM to djr33
pwahahaha thanks for the advise guys lol i guess child support might be cheaper lol luckily i have kept all my financials seperate after my last psyco ex cleaned me out i got taken off the joint credit card today to keep her from fuxing my credit and shes all like yeah youd do anything to keep your credit prime for that 2010 zx you asshole and i said if they took assholes as trade in id have it 3/4 the way paid off with you there rofl im a jerk
post #6 of 18 Old 07-24-2009, 08:09 PM
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

File for fraud against her. Let her learn her lesson. You guys can still stay together but she needs to have the debt against her name and not yours.

Kelly
'05 ZX-10R
post #7 of 18 Old 07-24-2009, 08:14 PM
Guilty by association

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by 05Zixxer View Post
File for fraud against her. Let her learn her lesson. You guys can still stay together but she needs to have the debt against her name and not yours.
that is a great idea^^^, and if she continues to play the fool, file all her financial fuck ups, and take her ass to court. get custody of your kid and have her pay you child support due to her financial incompetency.

-I come in peace. I didnít bring artillery. But Iím pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, Iíll kill you all.
General "Mad Dog" Mattis
post #8 of 18 Old 07-24-2009, 08:14 PM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

In OK, minium child support is 315 or 350 month that is for minium wage 7 years ago. Most of my fiends that pay are around 500 month. If you have several with different mothers that is different one guy has 4 kids with 3 women. If you don't care about the kid screw and move to Florida they don't chase dead beats or even garnish wages. Dude with at the time 1 kid was working on a road crew and kept an apartment in Tampa for that reason.

War is about killing people and breaking things. It ain't the olympics. Its not supposed to be fair. Tom Clancy

ialsodontknowwhynewpeoplecantseperatetheirthoghtss owecanreadthemitmakesitunweidlyandannoyingtryingto decipherwhattheyaretryingtosaysoiusuallyjustmoveon atleastyouusedpuncuationthoughsocongratsonthatbutm aybeinthefutureyoucanhelpusalloutbecauseyouoranyon eelsewillgetmorerepliesifyoudontwriteonebigrunonth atsimpossibletoread
post #9 of 18 Old 07-24-2009, 11:04 PM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Send a message via Yahoo to wildcats
i say have a talk, you tell her to stop that shit now or ur leavin. if she says she will fix it make her ass get a real job and pay her damn debt. if she doesnt im with sam_b03
go to FL send money for the kid to have things and let her learn the hard way.

If practice makes perfect, but no one is perfect so why try?
post #10 of 18 Old 07-24-2009, 11:38 PM
Dont mess wit White Ninja

Posting Frequency

Sounds bad to say, but it looks like she is just using you!!! Get out while you can regardless if you have a kid with her, if anything go to court and get custody of the kid from her because she doesnt have a job and is pushing her own self into a hole, a very deep hole!!! If you dont want the kid I'd say if anything still take it to court and file for joint custody and state why you are leaving her due to the fact that she is in debt ect. But what ever thats my opinion, or just jump ship on her a$$ and never pay a dime cause thats what a lot of people do!!!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in